*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237006-A-mothers-appetite-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by svcknb
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Food/Cooking · #2237006
Part 2 of A mother's appetite
They arrived home and Sabrina layed down on the couch, exhausted by the digestion. Her giant belly surged upwards like a huge mountain obscuring her sight and she drifted to sleep. Meanwhile, Cherry and Sandy went to rub their mother's huge gut, feeling a soft and jiggly sensation. Their mother's belly was becoming fat, it wasn't only bloated anymore, it now had a big layer of soft fat covering all of it and the girls liked it very much; it was like a huge pillow and resting their head on it they went to sleep too. After a good 3-4 hour sleep Cherry woke up hearing a loud growl coming from behind her. Her mother was hungry again but there were still a couple hours till dinner so she went in the kitchen and took some snacks for her mother. Sabrina woke up a little after and wanted to eat something but she couldn't get up because Sandy was still sleeping on her belly and from what it looked like she wasn't going to wake up anytime soon. But she was hungry and her belly was complaining to be filled once again. Fortunately for her Cherry was returning from the kitchen with her arms full of snacks. Sabrina smiled lightly and began eating the snacks emptying box after box in record time. The floor in front of the couch was full of empty boxes and wrappers and Sabrina layed back on the couch letting out a satisfied sigh. Sandy meanwhile was showing some discomfort because her pillow has became quite hard and so she had to reluctantly wake up.
"hi mom, did you eat again?"
"yes sweetie, I was hungry and I needed to eat something"
"too bad, your belly was really soft when I fell asleep it was like a giant pillow, but now it's hard, it's not very comfortable sleeping on it"
"I'm sorry but you would have been awaken anyway by the growls that my tummy would have made if I didn't have filled it. But if you like sleeping on my belly so much, what about tonight you come to sleep leaning on it?"
"thank you mommy, but you have to eat a lot at dinner so that you don't get hungry during the night and you have to eat again, ok?"
"yes sweetie, I will eat until I'm really full so that I won't be hungry till morning"
"yeyyy, thank you mommy" Sandy jumped up and kissed her mother's cheek.
'what beautiful and loving girls I have' she thought and she went in the kitchen to prepare a dinner bigger than ever to fill her belly to the max. She fixed a feast that was like three Thanksgiving dinners, there were big roasted turkeys, baked hams, huge bowls of mashed potatoes with gravy, green bean casserole and many other delicacies. During the preparation she snatched something from here and there to keep her belly from rumbling and her mouth from drooling at the sight of so much food.
She displayed the food on the table in the kitchen and the one in living room, easily covering both of them and fast ate a bowl of mashed potatoes that was left out. After finished the bowl she called the girls down and the three of them began eating the huge feast. After 20 minutes Cherry and Sandy were stuffed and leaned back on the chairs, while Sabrina was eating more and more food. She has already eaten one and half turkey, one ham, three bowls of mashed potatoes and has finished the casserole. She was still very hungry tough and continued eating piling up one empty plate after the other. Her belly was getting bigger by the bite and was swelling out like a giant water balloon. The only difference was that it was rock hard full of food. She finished all the food on the kitchen table and went sitting on the couch to eat the rest of the food. She was beginning to feel full but there were some more room left in her ever-growing gut. Sadly her belly has became so big that reaching the food on the table was impossible so she decided to ask her daughters to help her. They ran in the living room and happily put some of the food on their mother's belly so that she could reach it. After emptying the plates she put them aside and her daughter would 'refill' her belly with more food. Finally everything she prepared was in her belly, but she wasn't finished yet, she was beyond full but she could still eat something. Even Sabrina was amazed by quantity of food she's eaten and was going to eat more.
"mommy, do you want anything else?" asked Sandy seeing her mother looking for more food to eat.
"yes sweetie, my tummy is still not completely full, can you please bring me the pies in the fridge" Sandy and Cherry took the 5 pies in the fridge out and handed them to their mother. Sabrina dug in the pies, devouring them at a fast pace. Cherry saw the way her mother was still eating and thought that maybe she needed more after the pies so she went back to the fridge and took out a giant bowl of pudding, then looked in the freezer for 4 gallons of ice cream and brought it to her mother, then opened the cupboards and took everything out and brought it to her as well. Her mother has finished the pies and was halfway trough the bowl of pudding. She was eating slowly now but she wasn't stopping anytime soon. And after a good hour she was full, completely full, there wasn't any little space in her belly left to fill. The living room floor was full of empty boxes, plates, wrappers from all the food and snacks she has eaten. Her belly was a sight to behold, it reached over her knees and fell down touching the floor, it was so big that it covered all the space between the couch and the table and a small layer of fat was sitting on the table itself. Not only her belly was growing, but also her thighs were chubbier, her arms a bit softer and her breasts were overflowing a little her bra. Her ass was growing too occupying nearly half of the couch. Her face remained untouched by the fat even though she was starting to develop a second chin. Her daughters cleaned everything up and helped her mother in the bathroom to wash by carrying her giant belly with all their might. She was really happy having such good daughters. She started to undress while Cherry was filling the thub with water. Once it was ready Sabrina got in but her giant body was having little problems to fit. Her legs was out like always but her belly was squeezed by the sides of the thub. Her big gut was larger than the bathtub and she was in a bit of discomfort but it was the only way to wash.
Once again Cherry and Sandy helped her by washing her legs and the part of her belly that she couldn't reach by herself. Once finished she got out, dried up and put on her night dress. Sadly her belly was too big for it and it was more like a huge t-shirt than a dress, leaving also a layer of jiggling fat out. So she decided to put on her pijama pants to cover her legs, but the lower part of her belly was still uncovered but it was hot outside and having a cool breeze caressing her huge gut was kinda good.
The three girls were tired and they went to bed, well Sabrina laid on her bed, her belly spreaded in front of her between her legs touching the sheets, and Cherry and Sandy leaned on it using it like a mattress now, it was a pillow nomore. All three drifted to sleep fast and slept like rocks till morning.

The sun rays pierced trough the curtains invading the room.
Cherry slowly opened her eyes, she was still a bit sleepy so she adjusted her position her mother's huge belly. It was a lot smaller than the day before and was now all fat for it was empty but it still managed to make a good pillow for the two little girls. Soon, Cherry's sleep was interrupted once again. Sabrina's stomach roared in hunger, and with a grunt she woke up. Sandy was still asleep on her mother's belly.
"Cherry, please give me something to eat, anything, I'm starving" Cherry hopped off the bed and ran in the kitchen to find something to eat for her hungry mother but she couldn't find anything, then she remembered that her mother has eaten everything that were in the house to make her belly full.
She gone back to the room empty-handed "cherry, where is the food?" "I'm sorry mommy, but you ate it all last night" a shade of terror crossed Sabrina's eyes
"oh no, please cherry give me the phone, and in the meantime can you go to the bakery down the road and take everything they got? Please go, my stomach is so empty that I think is gonna digest itself" Sabrina looked at her daughter with painful eyes. Cherry got dressed and went right away.
Sabrina meanwhile called every restaurant she could and ordered everything they had on the menu, everything in large size and with extra if possible.
Twenty minutes later all the food arrived and cherry helped all the delivery men to carry the food in her mother's room. Sabrina has already eaten half of the baked goodies that cherry bought at the bakery. 'I need to speed up or else the food is gonna get cold' she thought, and she started eating at an incredible speed. Everything that she grabbed met its doom in her bottomless stomach.
She ate and ate and ate until all the food was in her stomach. Nothing was left, Chinese, Mexican, Italian and Indian food, McDonald's, burger King, pizza hut, subway, Wendy's, taco bell, dunkin', domino's, dairy queen, everything has been eaten by the hungry mother.
Sandy, who was still on Sabrina's belly when she started her feast, has now waken up because as her mother's belly was being stuffed with full she fell from the bed.
"thank you cherry, you really helped me a lot, now you two get dressed we're heading out for breakfast".

After eating "a little more" at a local fast food place Sabrina and the girls went in the near town. During summer the city always hosted a big fair where there were markets that sold almost everything you can imagine, but also there were food stalls all over the city. The only thought of that made Sabrina's mouth water.

Two hours later, at the fair.
Sabrina and her girls were walking on the street, she had two candied apples in each hand and both her daughters were carrying hot dogs, pretzels and many more things. Sabrina has been eating almost non stop since she woke up and it seems that she wasn't stopping anytime soon. She was doing the same thing again and again, she would visite a food stall, she would eat everything they had and she would pass to another one.
It was nearly time for lunch when a man walked to her as she was destroying an Indian food stall. "good morning ma'am, we see that you have a healthy appetite, would you like to compete in our pie eating contest? the entrance is free and if you win you will have a life long supply of food from our company"
Sabrina looked enthrilled "oh I don't know if my stomach can hold much more, you see, I've been eating nonstop since I woke up and I'm starting to feel full, but if you say that the entrance is free and there are pies, well I can't refuse"
"splendid, come with me" she took Sabrina to the registration table, she was given a number and was signed in for the competition.
"now, the competition will start in about an hour, but there is a buffet for the contestants if you want..." he didn't even finished speaking that Sabrina was already eating from the buffet.
The other contestants were watching her in disbelief, 'but if she was eating so much now then she wouldn't have room later for the competition' they thought.
An hour later the competition was about to start and Sabrina was eating from an hot dog stand, gulping down the last hot dog they had in the depot in two big bites. She devoured the food on the buffet table nearly half an hour before and then she continued on her food stall destroying cycle.
All the contestants were called on the stage. They were all fat, some more some less but all fat, but nobody has been eaten all morning like Sabrina. Even on the stage she was eating from a bag of pretzels. They sat down, but Sabrina had a problem. Her stomach was so big that it prevented her from reaching the table, so the staff had to put a table by her side where they put the pies.
"now let me explain the rules: you have all the time you want to try to eat the highest number of pies. You can't get up. You can't go the bathroom. If you vomit you lose. If you faint you lose. All you have to do is eat everything you can, and the one who eats the most wins, understood? Good, now let's introduce the competitors. First we have Billy, he is a new come but I think he would be a hard fighter. Then we have Jason, he is a veteran in this competition, he won three times in the last 5 years, impressive. After, here is Missy, she is a veteran too that managed to defeat Jason in the last two competitions outeating him by a lot, will she win again this year? And last but not least we have Sabrina, we don't know much about her but she says that she has been eating non stop since this morning and from the size of her stomach I think it's the truth, and I guess we all have met her wandering around every stall at the fair and saw her eating everything. She even ate all the food at the contestants buffet. Will she have room for the pies? Or will she succumb because of her gluttony? We'll see right here, right now. Contestants be ready. 3...2...1...EAT!!!
The competition started and everyone was eating fast shoving all the pies they could in their mouth. After an hour of eating Billy declared defeat "one contestant down, three still eating". They went on eating pie after pie "Jason and Missy are head to head, it seems that Jason doesn't want to lose but... Noooo, he threw up, Jason is disqualified. There are still two contestants in the race, and this year the final is all female"
Both woman continued to eat. Missy didn't want to lose, Sabrina instead wasn't eating because she wanted to win but because she was hungry and needed to fill her stomach. Her belly was growing at a steady pace. It now reached the end of the stage and was beginning to jut down and occupy the audience space.
Soon Missy stopped eating and Sabrina was declared the winner, but she wasn't finished. She began eating all the pies left by the other contestants. She made short work of them. Her belly grew more, now many people walked by it and pocked it or rubbed it. Some people were also buying food and feed it to her. Soon all the fair ran out of food, Sabrina has eaten all the food in the whole town but her stomach still wasn't full "excuse me mister" she said to the manager of the competition "I want to start using my food supply. Now, please hurry, I'm starving and my belly won't feed itself" Sabrina started eating again and would finish when she was full, whenever that will be.
© Copyright 2020 svcknb (andycolly79 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237006-A-mothers-appetite-part-2