*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237238-Vicky
by puffy
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #2237238
fetish, female fa
Tim looked at his watch and groaned. Two a.m. and he was still playing on the xbox, absent mindedly reaching for crisps and reaching the end of his... seventh? eighth beer? Another day had passed and he had done nothing whatsoever to look for a job, go to the gym, tidy the flat or do the laundry. This was getting out of hand he thought to himself. It was nearly two months now since he had lost his job and he was feeling extremely guilty and embarrassed with himself for doing precisely *** all about sorting his life out in the meantime. Tomorrow, he figured, he'd turn over a new leaf and sort everything out. Especially his weight which was increasing at a worrying rate. It had begun to creep up ever since he stopped playing football about six months ago, but the last two months of appallingly slobbish behavior had really caused his body to change. His belly was big and soft and hung down over his jeans, wobbling significantly when he walked and wobbling enough to nearly send him off balance if he tried to jog down stairs. Sitting above this were his "pecs" which had long since ceased to suggest even the slightest hint of muscle and were now quite frankly just breasts. The rest of his body had grown accordingly, and if he had been brave enough to get on the scales he would have learnt he was now obese. Instead he avoided thinking about it and merely conceded in his mind that he was now "probably a bit more than 170lb". Convincing himself that tomorrow would be the start of his turnaround he argued that he should eat the unhealthy food in the house now, and a tub of ice cream, a packet of doughnuts, two packets of biscuits and four packets of crisps later he went to bed.

At approximately midday the following day Tim woke up and realized he hadn't set an alarm. With the morning gone his supposed 'day of sorting his life out' was no longer looking very promising. To make matters worse the vast amounts of food he consumed last night had left a huge space in his stretched belly and he was starving. Deciding to postpone the diet he immediately got dressed to go to the supermarket, fully intending to fill his cart with whatever his appetite demanded. Getting dressed proved a bit difficult as none of his clothes even remotely fitted anymore and in the end he had to settle for a t-shirt which despite being the biggest one he owned was tight against his chest and kept riding up and showing off his flabby belly. Even stretched to the limit his underwear completely failed to cover his whole arse and gave him an extremely uncomfortable wedgie which tightened with every step he took. Seeing his reflection he shuddered with embarrassment and prayed he wouldn't see anybody he knew at the supermarket.
Unfortunately, he did.
Or rather she saw him.
Victoria didn't recognise him at first but upon closer inspection she realized who it was. With a cold smile she restrained herself from smirking aloud and began to walk over with what she hoped was a genuine looking smile. She didn't need to worry - upon noticing her Tim was far too dazzled to even begin to study her smile. Victoria had an extraordinarily beautiful face, with big brown eyes and immaculate long brown hair. Victoria had always boasted those features but unlike five years ago, this beautiful face was now perched upon a slim, shapely figure with toned arms, slender legs and enough cleavage to ensure Tim's eyes would struggle to stay up. The last five years had seen Victoria lose even more weight than Tim had gained, and she had already decided how to take advantage of the situation.

Tim's mind didn't know what to think. A large part of his mind was completely dominated by lust. He'd barely left the house in the last couple of months, let alone hooked up with anyone and a long period of sexual frustration had suddenly been amplified several times by the appearance of Victoria who was quite simply stunning. The rest of his mind was filled with dread. He remembered the things he'd said to "Fat Vicky" back at school and if she wanted she could completely humiliate him now. All of a sudden he seemed to notice just how fat he'd become, feeling how tightly his clothes were digging into his flab, how his belly seemed to go on forever in every direction and how he was slightly out of breath just from pushing his trolley around. His trolley! He realized with horror that it was full of cakes, biscuits, doughnuts, milkshake, crisps... all the most unhealthy, fattening foods in the shop, and even now his hand was reaching for a box of muffins on the top shelf. Quickly retracting his hand he desperately tried to look away and pretend he hadn't noticed her but immediately recalled that he'd just spent at least a couple of seconds staring at her. He looked back and saw her walking over with a confident, unbelievably sexy, swagger and tried to match her smile. "Please," he thought to himself, "please, have forgotten everything from school."

"Tim!" she exclaimed enthusiastically, "How are you?! I haven't seen you for absolutely ages!"
"I'm great, well not bad, you know, thanks!" stuttered Tim, "you look good, I mean fantastic, well you know... hi!"

Victoria could barely conceal a smirk. This was Tim, the super sporty, good looking Tim from school whom she'd desperately fancied. That crush had ended pretty swift when she summoned up all her courage to ask him out, only for him to laugh and call her a fat pig. Now here he was, not only fat, but stuttering, red faced and nervous in front of her! This was going to be fun.

Tim remembered the "fat pig" incident well, extremely well. He could also remember loudly oinking every time he saw her just to make his mates laugh. All this was going through his head whilst he tried to make conversation with Victoria but the longer they talked, the more confident he began to feel. She was being so friendly and nice - maybe, just maybe she had forgotten about all that? It was a long time ago after all. His confidence quickly plummeted when he realized she was staring at the snacks he had filled the trolley with. To make things worse his empty stomach suddenly let out the most enormous rumble, letting the entire shop know just how hungry he was. Victoria giggled, and to his horror patted his exposed belly.

"I think someone needs to go home and eat their shopping don't they Tim?!" she said with a grin. Without thinking Tim immediately responded with "Yes Victoria", like an obedient schoolboy. Looking away with embarrassment it occurred to Tim that perhaps this instinctive response was partially due to Victoria's rather intimidating height. Before she'd just been BIG, but now that she was slim it was far more noticeable that she was actually a very tall woman, nearly two inches taller than Tim who was by no means short.

"Good," said Victoria with a wicked smile. "Now, it's been lovely to see you but I feel we haven't had a proper catch up have we? Why don't you come round to mine for dinner tonight? We could open a bottle of wine, watch a film, chat about the old times...?!"

Tim immediately detected the suspicious nature of the invite but now that Victoria was gently caressing his arm with her beautiful long fingers and gazing at him with her big brown eyes he was completely under her spell. He slowly nodded and Victoria squeezed his hand tightly. "Wonderful," she said softly with a very deliberate glance at his belly. "And don't worry, I'll make sure there's plenty of food!" Tim opened his mouth to say something, feeling offended and slightly outraged by this last comment, but realized he didn't have a clue what to say so just made a vague huffing noise.

The conversation continued and Tim learnt that Victoria was doing extremely well for herself with an influential management role, a luxurious flat in a posh part of town, a sports car and no end of future career prospects. When Victoria advised him not to worry about paying anything for the meal and that she'd come over to pick him up Tim began to feel somewhat emasculated. Somehow however he didn't really feel like he had a choice in the matter. Even if he had, he was now desperately trying to convince himself that somehow this stunning girl was genuinely into him and perhaps, just maybe, she could become the catalyst for him turning his life around. Stretching her elegant frame Victoria reached the top shelf and put two boxes of muffins in Tim's trolley.
"I believe you were after these?" she queried with a grin. "See you at seven Tim, just make sure you save some room in there for dinner!" With a cheeky poke to his belly she winked seductively, spun on her heels and sauntered off, knowing full well that Tim would watch her walk away for as long as he could.

Chapter 2
Tim entered Victoria's house feeling distinctly uncomfortable. He was intimidated by her expensive car, her lavishly decorated flat and most of all her beauty. This was not helped by the fact she was now wearing 5 inch heels and positively dwarfed him. There was something else about her though that was really keeping him on edge - her playful but forceful mannerisms. She never asked him a question, or invited him to do anything, it was always very clear that it wasn't an option. In fact, thought Tim, some of the things she said to him like "I will pick you up at seven from your place", "come in, hang your coat up over there, and sit down on the sofa" and "take your jumper off, it's very warm in here" sounded rather like orders. Right now though Tim had bigger problems. Victoria's flirty behavior and low cut top were both doing an excellent job of turning him on and it was getting increasingly difficult to hide the effects. Victoria gave a knowing smile as he crossed his legs awkwardly, and began stroking his leg in a very deliberate manner

"Everything ok cutie?" she asked sympathetically, knowing how hopelessly aroused he was becoming.
"Yeah, great thanks!" exclaimed Tim who was doing his best to appear calm and relaxed. He was desperately trying to exert some kind of authority over the situation in order to preserve some masculinity but every suggestion he made or opinion he voiced was easily shot down by Victoria who was clearly far more knowledgeable in every field they discussed. From politics, cooking, ethics, geography even sport, Victoria bossed the conversation, not aggressively but intelligently and Tim was beginning to feel extremely stupid. Yet just as Tim was thinking his chances with this incredible woman were surely over she reached over without warning and squeezed his crotch making him gasp with both surprise and pleasure. "Dinner time!" she announced, as she stood up and led a confused, hungry and extremely horny Tim through to the dining room.

Tim was very, very full.
Victoria's cooking was both sophisticated and delicious and Tim had no problem eating everything she served him. He had originally planned on not eating much to try and conceal his greediness and perhaps make it seem like the trolley-full of food she had seen earlier was in fact a weekly shop rather than for the next couple of days. This food was far too good to waste though and that plan quickly went straight out of the window. Now, after three delicious plates of exquisite cooking Tim was stuffed.
"Ready for dessert Tim?!" she asked eagerly.
"Actually Victoria I'm really rather full now, I might have to pass on dessert." Victoria laughed loudly - not the response Tim was hoping for - and placed a large slice of chocolate cake in front of him.

"Very funny Tim but we both know you can eat plenty more than that eh?! I saw all that food you were buying in the shop - it seems you have quite an appetite, especially for chocolate! So dig in cutie, I wouldn't want you to leave without filling that belly of yours,"
she said, grabbing the exposed roll of flab sitting on Tim's lap.

Tim gulped. That was a weird thing to say, made even weirder by the fact Victoria's smile was gone, replaced by a cold, emotionless stare. He decided to just eat the cake as quickly as possible then make his excuses and leave. As he wolfed down the enormous slice of cake Victoria seemed to detect his unease because her smile returned and she rose to go get some drinks. When she returned with two large glasses of wine Tim was just finishing the cake, and all the chocolate had left him extremely thirsty. He downed the wine immediately much to Victoria's discreet amusement and lean back in his chair deciding to wait a little while for the food to go down before making his exit.

Victoria had also eaten plenty which had reassured Tim, but she then began to describe the intense gym workout she'd been doing that afternoon and how she needed a big meal to replenish all those calories.
Guilt started creeping up on Tim, who couldn't even remember the last time he'd worked out, and was very aware of how bloated his belly looked and felt. Victoria explained how recently she'd really been working on increasing her strength, and had been thrilled this afternoon to achieve her target of benching 30kg sixty times over three reps.
"Shit!" thought Tim, "How on earth can she be that strong and still look so feminine?!" Sixty lifts of thirty kg - that was a lot and he was pretty sure he would struggle with that now. Feeling a bit sleepy he started vaguely daydreaming about lifting weights back in the gym until suddenly noticing Victoria was staring at him, waiting for a response. Yawning loudly he blinked, apologized and asked her to repeat the question. Victoria looked rather cross with his lack of attention so he tried to sit up in his chair and look focused. For some reason though this was a little difficult, he felt lethargic and his body felt a bit heavy. He tried to push himself up with his arms but they felt strangely weak and clumsy much to his annoyance. Why was he so tired?
"Everything ok?" asked Victoria who still looked rather stern.
"Errr..." mumbled Tim, but he found himself completely unable to think of what he was supposed to say. His mind was all foggy and he was struggling to think of anything whatsoever except Victoria's breasts which he felt unable to stop staring at. He saw her hand slowly move up her blouse and undo another button, putting even more of her enormous bosom on show.
"Like them?" she asked. "I bet you like it when I do this don't you?"
© Copyright 2020 puffy (bazz31 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237238-Vicky