*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237359-Lisas-Rabbit-Hole-Catastrophe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2237359
A young woman finds herself stuck in a hole after retrieving her phone from a rabbit
Twenty-five year old Lisa Jones was out walking with her boyfriend Adam when she suddenly spotted the perfect place for the two of them to stop and have their picnic lunch together.

The young woman was 5'7, 147 pounds, had long dark curly blond hair and brown eyes.
Her large breasts and thin stomach were covered by a dark blue sweater with a black leather jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were barely contained by a pair of red short shorts.

As the two were finishing up eating, Lisa began texting her best friend Sasha when she accidentally tripped over a rock and watched in horror as her phone flew out of her hands and was picked up by a rabbit,who hopped into it's rather small nearby hole.

The young blond said, "You have got to be kidding me, I'm so clumsy," as she ran over to the hole and stuck her hands inside but still her phone was just out of her reach as she then twice unsuccessfully asked the rabbit nicely to return it to her.

Her boyfriend walked over and after having the situation explained to him and said, "Lisa, I'll be honest with you,there is absolutely no chance you're fitting in that hole, it's just too small and you're just too big."

Lisa knew he was right but really needed her phone so decided to try anyway and put her own doubts about whether she would fit to the back of her mind.

The young woman stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips,backside and legs sticking out as her boyfriend struggled to not stare or laugh at the ridiculous sight in front of him but thought to himself, "Wow,she certainly has been enjoying the biscuits and cakes recently."

Lisa soon found the rabbit,who smiled at her before dropping the phone then hopped away as she put it in her jacket pocket and also found a red rose and put in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look so ridiculous right now, thank goodness only you can see me like this, I hope you enjoyed the view because I'm coming out now," as she then tried to back of the hole but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

"You have got to be kidding me, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and cakes," the young blond said to herself as she placed her hands against the hole and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just wouldn't release it's grip on her.

The now concerned Adam asked, "Bebe, are you all right in there, you seem to be struggling, are you stuck?"

Lisa stubbornly ignored the truth and said, "I'm fine thanks and don't be ridiculous,of course, I'm not stuck," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the hole for more leverage but still she just refused to budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

"Oh, it's just no use, Adam, you're not going to believe this but I think I'm stuck, could you please pull me out," said the young woman,who couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a rabbit hole.

The young man placed his right hand over his face in disbelief at his girlfriend's situation and said, "This could literally only to you but don't worry Lisa the Pooh, I'll pull you out but I think this all comes from eating too much," as he then grabbed onto her hips and pulled and pulled with all his strength.

"OW ,OW, actually, it all comes from not having rabbit holes big enough for curvaceous women like me,please stop pulling on me like that,it really hurts," said Lisa as her boyfriend lost his grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

"It's no good, you just won't budge, you've certainly wedged yourself in there tight, I'm so sorry I hurt you, I'll go and get help, don't go anywhere," said Adam as he jokingly smacked the young blond's behind before running off as fast as he possibly could.

"No really, I was planning to go and meet Sasha," replied Lisa sarcastically as she then tried to call her best friend but her phone got no reception and decided against calling out for help in case she attracted some unwanted attention and realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

The young woman spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and browsing YouTube and Twitter before suddenly feeling something sniffing at her backside and heard the rabbit thumping behind her and said, "I apologise for blocking your hole with my big butt, mr rabbit," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her shorts and began to pull.

Lisa began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my shorts like that, you naughty rabbit, they're my favourite pair," but still the rabbit continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young blond's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the rabbit had pulled off the seat of her shorts,exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by yellow panties with tiny ponies on them for all the world to see.

She then said, "I knew I shouldn't have worn these panties today, this is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least,it can't possibly get any worse," as someone then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at her now exposed booty.

"Me and my big mouth," said Lisa as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young woman had now been stuck for more than an hour while passers-by wolf whistling,laughing or taking pictures of her barely-covered backside without even bothering to ask if she needed help when she suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her then a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Lisa's underpants," and realised that it belonged to Sasha,who arrived with Adam and the trio's close friends Emily and Danielle.

The absolutely humiliated Lisa explained the entire situation and wondered if she should just remain stuck in the hole forever because she would never live this down the embarrassment as her boyfriend grabbed onto her hips and said, "Don't worry bebe, we'll soon have you out of there but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as Sasha pulled his waist while Emily pulled Sasha's legs while Danielle pulled Emily's t-shirt.

"All right ladies,really put your backs into it,Heave," said the young man as everyone pulled,tugged and heaved with all their strength.
"OW, OW, Ouch ,OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be yanked in half," said the young blond as she still just wouldn't budge a single inch as the rabbit began pulling at the front of her t-shirt.
The bird joined the epic tug of war by pulling at the hem of Danielle's dress as poor Lisa was streched to her absolute limit until finally,a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

The young blond was pulled from the rabbit hole at last,sending her,her boyfriend and her friends tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the bird looked on.

"Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might never see you guys again," said Lisa as she helped Adam back to his feet and hugged and kissed him before hugging her friends and thanked everyone including the bird,who winked at her before flying away for rescuing her.

"It was absolutely no problem, I needed some exercise this week anyway, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," joked a laughing Sasha.

The young woman then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her black leather jacket to cover the hole in her shorts before taking everyone for something to eat to say thank you for helping her out as they all laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.
© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237359-Lisas-Rabbit-Hole-Catastrophe