*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237448-Not-you-Mommas-bananna-crme-pie
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #2237448
food and more food
I have a pie that is a pie like no other. I am in Bipolar mode so I must go big or go home. This pie has a lot of big flavors in it. You will need to mix up the following ingredients and put in as little or as much as you want. Boxed pudding any kind or flavor you want, cream cheese any kind or flavor you want, Vanilla wafers, Cappuccino, hot chocolate mix buy whatever you want. If you broke you can buy the cheap stuff it will work also. You can use heavy cream, milk, and or coffee creamer use what you got used what you like, lastly 2-3 bananas medium to large. You will also need a graham cracker pie crust. Cherries fresh, canned, or frozen to put on the top if you wish also put the juice on top with some of the whipped cream if you want to top the pie with something. Don't like cherries or can't have them use strawberries or something and that fruits juice. It's over the top with the fruit, cookies, and whipping cream on top but that's the point. I eye-balled everything if you are making a big pie use less of everything if you are making a big one use, less stuff. Mix all the ingredients together into a blender or mixer but not the cherries, wafers, whipped cream they go on the top of the pie at the end. The pie should be thick, rich, smooth, and creamy if it's not it's wrong to add something to it to thicken it up. If it's lumpy keep blending, not creamy enough add more fruit or cream cheese. Put the mix in the pie crust and put it in the fridge for like 5-6 hours to a day. Buying cheap ingredients will change the taste. Happy eating y'all!
© Copyright 2020 Happy to write (ndbassett40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237448-Not-you-Mommas-bananna-crme-pie