*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237674-Beyond-Belief
Rated: GC · Chapter · Romance/Love · #2237674
Love's Bond and Beyond. Final chapter
"C'mon deary, you have to eat something,” Milly turned in desperation to her husband. “Bob, say something.”

“Your mother is right; you have to eat. Thomas is not coming back. You have to take care of yourself.”

I am not going to say it, she thought. But of course, she did exactly that.

“He did come back,” Angie said with an exalted voice.

“Oh, don’t look at me like that. I am not crazy. I have seen him, I have spoken to him, I have kissed him even. He was real for half an hour, and now he’s a ghost again. Only I can see him. But he did come back to me.”

Her mother took her hand, caressing, ignoring what she said. She sat next to her.

“Dear Angie, you are so hurting right now. Just eat something, and then go back to sleep. We will stay here for you.”

“But I don’t want to eat; I want to shout, scream, laugh. He has come back, mother. He is here, well, not right now, but he will be shortly. “

But of course, the family didn’t believe it.

“Okay, forget about it.” Angie decided it was her own fault bringing it up.

“I’ll have some soup and a sandwich.

"I will have it in my bedroom, though, and I am going right to bed after eating something.

"Tomorrow I am going to celebrate his life with you. We are going out tomorrow. I’ll take you for brunch at the Italian restaurant.”

“Everything you say, dear, “Bob said with a smile. “Everything you say.”

Back in her room, Angie sat on the double bed and waited.

Would he return to her?


All of a sudden, she felt his presence.

She looked up, and he was sitting right beside her. A foggy-like figure with Thomas’ distinct features. His hair wavy, his white clothing shining in the light of the lamp.

That night they talked.

The next morning Angie slept in, exhausted by her hearty conversations with Thomas. She was so happy and content. She could face the world.

She took her parents and Thomas’s best friend, Bill, to the Italian place for lunch.

They had carpaccio, small slices of different pizza, pasta, and a nice coffee.

All of a sudden, she felt that Thomas was there as well. She looked up and saw him sitting in between Bill and Bob.

He smiled at her.

She beamed back. Her cheeks were glowing, her heart pounding, she was sweating.

Angie closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Are you tired?" Milly asked her daughter.

Laughing out loud, Angie stated joyfully, "No, mother, I am not. I think of Thomas."

Angie looked at her ghost-man across the table.

What was he attractive still. What difference did all the ghost stuff make? Nothing. He is with me in moments that mattered.

"Let's toast, Bill, Bob, Milly... let's raise our glass. To Thomas!"

"To Thomas," they all repeated after her.

Their eyes locked. Thomas winked and gave her the thumbs-up.

It felt so good! She wanted to touch him, embrace him.

Instead, she ate a piece of bread with garlic butter.

But after ten minutes of eating lunch and being polite to her folks, she couldn’t help herself any longer.

"Will you excuse me for a moment? I have to powder my nose". She walked away from the table to the restroom.

It was a large room with water basins and a side table. And two toilet cubicles.

She locked the door behind her.

Her heart was pounding now. Should he understand what she wanted? Where was he, anyway?

“I am here, darling.” Like magic, Thomas entered from one of the cubicles. She heard him flushing the toilet.

“Are you real now?” She asked in a high pitched voice.

“Yes, I am. We’ve got 30 minutes to kill. What did you have in mind?” He kissed her neck.

“Make that 15 minutes tops. They are bound to have a search party out by then”. Angie sighed.

“Okay, we’ll do a quicky then.”

“Here and now?” She asked frivolously.

“Why not?” Thomas took out his shirt and unzipped his jeans.

Angie took away her panties and walked to the side table, holding his hand.

She placed herself on it, spreading her legs.

They kissed passionately.

"I want you so bad," he uttered while holding her head with both hands.

“Me too,” she smiled, having goosebumps all over.

He slowly went on his knees and grabbed her buttocks. His head at her inner thighs, he started licking. She felt the warm sensation through her whole body up to her head.

It felt like being drunk.

“I like this… Oh, I love it… this is so goood!”

With a sudden shiver, she came. Pulling his head to her tummy.

“I want you to take me, here, now…” she whispered.

His cock was enormous, and she helped it inside of her. With slow thrusts, she moved along with him.

In and almost out, in and almost out.

He moaned and groaned of pleasure. She assisted him by bending her back and hips accordingly.

She could see herself and Thomas’ back in the mirror on the other side. It made her even hornier.

They moved and grooved like they heard soft but explosive music.

With strings and percussion,

The beat intensified.

Thomas came with a final groan.

Just as Angie heard the beat on the door, tick tick, tick.

Somebody was on the other side,

“Angie… are you in there? Is everything okay?” It was her dad’s voice. He sounded agitated.

Angie jumped off the side table, took out her panties, and put them back on.

She adjusted her hair and plunged some water in her face.

“I am alright,” she shouted. “Just finishing up. Meet you back at the table”. She giggled.

Then she turned toward Thomas, who was looking at her, smiling.

“Is this how it’s gonna be from now on? Us, having sex every day in that 30-minute time frame and meeting up when we are alone?”

“Yes, dear,” he said with a grin. “This is how it’s gonna be from now on. That way, we can stick together. We grow old together. Is that okay with you?”

“Oh yes,” she laughed out loud. “I want you in my life Thomas. Forever and ever. I don’t want to lose you!"

“Then this is it!”

She opened the door and walked out. Looking back, the restroom was empty.

*BurstGr**BurstGr**BurstGr**BurstGr*




WC: 1082

TOTAL: WC 4916
© Copyright 2020 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237674-Beyond-Belief