*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237707-If-Only-I-Ran
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2237707
This chapter 1, there will be more chapters coming up soon.
Here it goes. My first day in this dump. Everything was so..blurry. All the prisoners, staring at me. But they all seem to notice a distraction of the riffles, its what the security men would use to tell us we had 5 minutes left, they would shoot riffles 5 times. Dumb, right? I walk on down to the weights, just trying to lift them up, " Woah!" I exclaimed. I guess the sun made all the metal hot.All the prisoners looked directly at me, staring so intense. Until, one of them decided to get up, and walk towards me. He looked really buff, no shirt on, and the nicest shoes money can buy. " Nice shoes!" I said. "I dont see alot of people wearing those types of shoes around here. Where are you from?" I asked. He looked at me from head to toe, and laughed. I was confused, but I saw no reason not to laugh, that guy could punch me in seconds if he wanted to. I start laughing but he stops. " How dare you. I never said you could laugh with me, it will only be a matter of seconds before your hot breath is all over me." he claimed. I was trembling when he whispered in my ear. " I know why your here .... Joseph. You cant fool me." I started to look down and question myself, why am I even here? All i knew was that my head was killing me, and the beds here are not helping. " Oh yeah, well do you know; exactly?" I asked. He whispered into my ear again, but more closer. It was very uncomfortable, I couldn't really focus on what he was saying, but then he said the word "mom" and i tried my best to listen. But at the end I found myself with aching knuckles, and a man with a bloody nose on his knees. The only thing I could think about is what he would do to me.
© Copyright 2020 Ayo´s Writing (midewrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237707-If-Only-I-Ran