*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237770-Colourland-Chapters-2-and-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #2237770
Maxclever and Willemease are villains that Crayon and his friends have to deal with.
Chapter 2
Willemease and Maxclever's Attacks
Maxclever had arrived at the village that the boss wanted him to attack.
He rushed a villager then punched him. The villager was struggling to get up, Maxclever used the Shadow Strike technique to knock him out. Maxclever took his wallet. Reinforcements of the organization joined Maxclever and they started roughing people up.
" Why are you doing this ? " asked the man.
" Give us your stuff if you know what is best for you " said a man with the claw logo. The man refused and was kicked by the man. Maxclever took his wallet. The men with the claw logo and a woman with the logo started roughing people up while Maxclever looked for wallets or anything of use on them.
One of the members with the claw logo was hit but not enough to be seriously hurt.
" Now unless anyone wants to fucking die, I suggest you all leave right now, we will search the area " said Maxclever.
The five men and the woman with the claw logo searched on the ground.
Maxclever and the members found a piece of paper which he picked up.
This paper has this number on it " he said to one of the men with the claw logo.
" We will take it with us " said one of the men.

Maxclever and the group with the claw logo left the area and headed back to the headquarters.

" So did you steal anything ? " asked the boss.
" Lots of wallets and we found this " said Maxclever.
" I'm not sure what this phone number means but we can use this " said the boss.
" We can use it to our advantage " said Maxclever.
" These wallets have quite a bunch of money in them and some credit cards " said the boss.
Easeion entered the room and so did Willemease.
" Boss, do you know when my siblings are arriving ? " asked Easeion.
" They should be here soon " said the boss.
" Good " said Easeion. " I killed people for them, I am a good brother to them "
Easeion left the room.

" You two will be heading into Colourland for this next attack " said the boss.
" There should be more valuables on the people there, I am ready " said Willemease.
" Good " said the boss.
The boss headed to an area of the organization upstairs.

Meanwhile Crayon, Colourea, Colouruke and Artby woke up and decided to head to Challenger after they ate breakfast.

" That bread was great, risking our lives for that was worth it " said Artby. " Danger makes for tastier bread "
" It was good " said Colouruke. " I'm glad we survived in the bakery "
" Great bread is baken often in dangerous bakeries " said Artby.
The four of them headed to meet Challenger.

" Good to see you all here " said Challenger. " There was this terrible attack ".
" The claw logo marking again ? " asked Colouruke.
" Yes " said Challenger.
" I wonder what they want ? " asked Crayon.
Challenger was getting a call.
" It says from Bryant " said Crayon. " I wonder what he is calling about "

Challenger answered the phone.

" These Numerians are out of control " said Bryant. " They must be trying to force drugs on people. ".
" Drugs ? " asked Challenger.
" They want us to take crystal meth " said Bryant. " We cannot allow Numerians to make us high like that ".
" Meth ? " asked Crayon.
" Yes, we must invade Numeria so that we do not have to take meth " said Bryant.
" Look while some Numerians do take it, I think there are Colourlandish people taking it as well " said Challenger.
" Numerians started the tradition of crystal meth, they have tried to force it on Colourland " said Bryant. " I know that Crayon can help stop the meth when Colourland invades Numeria ".
" Invade Numeria ? " asked Challenger. " If we do that who knows what could happen ".
" Less meth, a safer Colourland " said Bryant. " A safer, better place to live ". " It has been great talking to you two, hope to see you again ".

Bryant hung up the phone, Challenger started to talk with Crayon.

" Does he really think that invading Numeria will stop the meth ? " asked Challenger.
" I think he does, we just need to find more about the organization " said Crayon.
" The motive must be found out, the guy leading the attacks in the village really is quite strong " said Challenger. " Good luck out there "
" Thanks " said Crayon.
The four said their goodbyes to Challenger and left the building.

Maxclever and Willemease arrived in Colourland that night.
They saw a man which Maxclever punched.
Willemease took his wallet.
Maxclever and Willemease then entered a store and both attacked this guy with the Shadow Strike technique knocking him out. People were starting to panic.

Willemease then kicked one of the people to keep him quiet. Maxclever then fired the Shadow Blast at another person knocking them out.
People in the store were trying to escape but Maxclever tripped one person into another.
" Your stuff belongs to us " said Willemease. Willemease then punched someone which Maxclever kicked. Maxclever and Willemease took what was stolen and left.
They headed back to the base of the hideout.

Maxclever and Willemease had arrived at the hideout and brought the stuff they stole to the boss.

Crayon, Colourea, Colouruke and Artby got up. They heard more about the attacks and heard about the two fighters.

" These two look a lot stronger than the regular ones we have been fighting " said Crayon.
" We just need to keep eating bread and training " said Artby. " The bakeries have saved us so many times "
" The bakeries ? " asked Colouruke.
" Yes " said Artby. " Baking bread is one of the most heroic things you can do, it saves lives ".
" We should head out " said Colourea.

Meanwhile there was a QuackQ reporter in the airport talking to the staff there.

" I think that we need to be extra careful around Numerians " said the reporter.
" Why Numerians ?" asked the airport worker.
" They are going to put drugs on the planes " said the reporter. " If we can start profiling Numerians then it will help a lot ".
" Profiling them could be seen as racist " said the airport worker.
" Do not be afraid of that " said the reporter. " Profiling keeps us safer, it is great for Colourland "
" Great for Colourland ? asked the airport worker. " Whether we like it or not, Numerians are going to travel here and some will live here ".
" I will talk to the other airport workers and the pilots about this, Numerians will bring drugs into the airport and we must stay strong " said the reporter.

The reporter left and went to a different part of the airport.

A man with the claw logo said he saw the group of four that was fighting the organization and called Easeion.

" Easeion, I saw the fighters that fought our men " said the man.
" I will tell the members in the organization " said Easeion.
" I will not fuck this up " said the man.
" You had better not, our boss has no patience for failure " said Easeion. " We need to know more about them ".

Crayon, Colourea, Colouruke and Artby saw a bunch of people with the claw logo.

They started to attack. Crayon punched one of them while Colourea kicked another one. One of the men grabbed Artby but Colouruke kicked him, while Artby got free and punched the man defeating him. Colouruke and one of the men were punching each other while Crayon launched the Light Blast defeating one of the other men. The two men went for Colourea but Colourea kicked one of them into each other, defeating them.

The four heroes decided to head to the bakery where they got the bread and headed home.

Easeion called the men.
" Did you get any stuff ?" asked Easeion.
" No " said the men.
" You guys couldn't defeat even one of them " said Easeion. " This is unacceptable, no salt and pepper on your breakfast tomorrow ".
" Noooo " said the men.
" That's what happens if you fuck up as a Bear member " said Easeion. " Our boss doesn't have patience just like his girlfriend ". " It is the rules ".

The four heroes enjoyed the bread. After that Crayon was talking with Colourea alone.

" I really enjoy your company " said Crayon.
" We should plan something special " said Colourea.
" Sounds good to me " said Crayon.
The two of them left the area.

Chapter 3
Willemease and Maxclever vs the Heroes
QuackQ were interviewing this hall monitor.

" These Numerians are not good for the schools " said Bryant.
" Have you talked about Numerians to the students ? " asked Jack.
" Numerians ? " asked the hall monitor.
" The have been disrespecting the lockers " said Jack.
" The lockers ? " How so ? " asked the hall monitor.
" They have been burning down the school lockers, it must be a Numerian tradition " said Bryant.
" Burning down what lockers, I have never seen that " said the hall monitor.
" The Numerian influences have not targeted the students at where you are " said Jack. " But we must be very careful, they have been trying to use meth for sinister purposes ".
" It was nice getting to talk to you, we must warn the hall monitors, students, teachers and parents about Numerian influences " said Bryant.

Meanwhile the boss was talking to Easeion.
" Easeion, it is time for Maxclever and Willemease to fight that group that has been fighting our members " said the boss.
" They are way better than those regular members " said Easeion. " When they die, Colourland will belong to us ". " Hahahahaha, it will be great "
" I will be the new ruler of Colourland, our organization will have everything " said the boss.
"
The boss and Easeion went to their respective areas.

Maxclever and Willemease were looking for the four fighters.

" They should be around here " said Willemease.
" They will truly suffer " said Maxclever.
" This shouldn't be hard " said Willemease.

Maxclever saw the four of them.
" You four " yelled Maxclever.
" This is it " said Willemease.
" We ate bread " said Artby. " The bakers are counting on us "
" The bakers ? " asked Willemease.
" Baking bread allows us to be stronger, I always thank the bakers for their bravery " said Artby. " I know they won't be let down by us ".
" No bread can save you four " said Maxclever.
" You got lucky against our weak members, nothing will save you now " yelled Willemease.
" Don't be so sure " said Crayon.

Willemease then rushed for Crayon with a punch but Colourea blocked it. Maxclever then hit Artby with the Shadow Strike knocking him down. Colouruke then punched Willemease but Maxclever grabbed Artby.
" Artby your end will be very soon " said Maxclever.
There was a struggle between them, Willemease was charging for the Darkness Bomb attack then fired it at Colourea who used the Light Blast causing an explosion. They both got up. Meanwhile Maxclever punched Artby while Colouruke started using the Shadow Strike and aimed it towards Crayon while Crayon hit Maxclever with the Air Kick technique. Artby then used the Light Bomb technique and fired it towards Maxclever but Willemease then used the Darkness Bomb while Maxclever used the Darkness Blast to create a super powerful blast that hit Artby down damaging him a lot, Willemease and Maxclever took minor hits.

" Artby is going to be eliminated from this fight very soon " said Willemease.
" So much for those bakers " said Maxclever.
" No flour or baker can save you now " said Willemease.
Artby was starting to struggle. Colourea kicked Maxclever while Willemease punched Crayon.
Colouruke then got the Sea Punch ready while Crayon had the Air Punch and they both landed on Maxclever while Willemease then aimed the Shadow Strike at Artby while Colourea aimed the Light Blast towards Willemease. The attacks hit. Artby was really struggling at this point.
" This technique will remove Artby from this fight " said Willemease.
" Hahahahaha " said Maxclever.
Willemease used the Double Shadow Strike at Artby while Maxclever used the Super Darkness Bomb and aimed it at him. Crayon used the Wind Blast while Colouruke used the Sea Kick and Artby used the Light Blast. A giant explosion hit which caused Artby to look defeated while Maxclever was starting to mildly struggle.
Artby was struggling to such a degree that one more hit would defeat him.
" How are you not dead or least defeated " said Willemease.
" Bread, the bakers will never let me die " said Artby.
" You should have stayed down " said Maxclever. " Now anymore attacks will kill you "
" No, the bakeries are counting on us " said Artby. "
" Bakeries, hahahahaha " said Willemease. " All they want is your money "
" To be fair when he dies, they won't be getting as much " said Maxclever.
" It's not over " said Colouruke.
" The only reason you three are not struggling is because we have focused on Artby, when he dies you three will be done for " said Willemease. The last two attacks are the only strong ones you have faced at all ".

Willemease then rushed Artby while Maxclever then used a Darkness Bomb to prevent the others from attempting to save him. Artby used the Light Blast and aimed it at Willemease who dodged it and kicked Artby, defeating him.

" Artby is done for, you three will truly suffer " said Maxclever.

Crayon then hit Maxclever with the Air Kick while Willemease punched Colouruke.
Colourea then used the Light Blast while Maxclever used the Double Shadow Strike. Maxclever was starting to struggle.
Maxclever then launched the Super Darkness Bomb while Willemease used the Double Shadow Strike, but Colouruke used the Shadow Strike, Colourea used the Light Bomb. The attacks hit and Colouruke was starting to struggle. Willemease then hit him with a fast punch, while Crayon kicked Maxclever. Maxclever and Willemease used the Double Shadow Strike on Colouruke while Crayon used the Air Blast, Colourea used the Light Kick. Colouruke was really struggling, Maxclever was weakening.
" Time for your end, Colouruke " said Willemease.
" Crayon and Colourea will be done very soon " said Maxclever.
" We are simply too much for you " said Willemease.
" You haven't won just yet " said Maxclever.
Maxclever then rushed with the Triple Shadow Strike.
" Triple ? " asked Crayon.
" Yes " said Willemease.
Willemease then used the Super Darkness Bomb.
" Colouruke, it's over " said Willemease.
Colourea used the Super Light Bomb while Crayon used the Supreme Air Kick to help Colouruke. Maxclever, Colouruke and Colourea were all struggling but Colouruke could barely stand up.

Willemease rushed for a punch to finish him which succeeded.

Maxclever and Willemease then used their Triple Shadow Strikes while Crayon and Colourea then launched their Double Light Bombs creating a huge explosion. Maxclever and Colourea were seriously struggling.

" Now this is it " said Willemease. " Crayon you will be on your own right now ".
Colourea then rushed for Maxclever while Crayon then used the Wind Blast on Maxclever, Maxclever used the Double Darkness Bomb. All the attacks defeated Colourea and Maxclever.

" I have to commend you on beating Maxclever " said Willemease. " But you will be beaten easily, I am stronger than him ". " All your allies are defeated and now there is nobody to save you ".
" Maxclever is gone as well " said Crayon.
" He beat three fighters, and he is not as talented as me " said Willemease. "
" We will see about that " said Crayon. Crayon used the Air Kick while Willemease used the Shadow Blast. Willemease was charging for the Triple Shadow Bomb but Crayon used the Air Blast creating an explosion. Willemease was starting to struggle but he got up and hit Crayon with the Triple Shadow Strike, causing Crayon to mildly struggle. Crayon then punched him while Willemease kicked Crayon.

Crayon rushed for Willemease with the Air Blast while Willemease used the Darkness Blast. Crayon was starting to struggle while Willemease was barely in the fight. Willemease then used the Shadow Bomb but Crayon was able to avoid it and Crayon kicked him, defeating him.

Crayon then called Challenger.
" Challenger it is over " said Crayon.
" Good, how many of you four are left " said Challenger.
" The rest of us lost but they fought very hard and will need care at the hospital " said Crayon.
They headed to the hospital.

Warbler came as well.
" Glad to see that the fight went well " said Warbler.
" Those two were really strong, we are going to need to get tougher " said Crayon. " I'm curious who else they have "
" You guys should be fine " said Warbler.
" Thanks " said Crayon.

After a while, the other fighters woke up.
" The bakers did it, they saved us " said Artby.
" I'm glad, we won " said Colouruke.

Meanwhile Crayon and Colourea were talking.
" I'm glad that you are okay " said Crayon.
" We should plan something special " said Colourea.
" Sounds good to me " said Crayon.

Meanwhile Challenger contacted Colouruke.
" Colouruke, glad to see things are good now " said Challenger.
" We were able to fight through the dangerous situation " said Colouruke.
" Keep in mind with Artby it is bread first and safety second " said Challenger.
" We shall do so, we will find out more about the organization " said Colouruke.
" Good, we will do so " said Challenger.

Warbler said his goodbyes to the heroes and the four of them went home.
© Copyright 2020 Willem5000 (willem5000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237770-Colourland-Chapters-2-and-3