*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237820-Colourland-Chapter-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Fantasy · #2237820
Crayon and his friends fight Flora and Jessica.
Chapter 6
Showdown with Flora and Jessica

On QuackQ, Bryant and Jack were talking more about the fights.

" These Numerians must be stopped " said Jack.
" Colourlandish people need to be like Crayon and not date Numerians " said Bryant.
" Exactly, Crayon can inspire people to not be dating Numerians " said Jack. " I hope Challenger is not dating one "
" That is not what Colourland needs " said Bryant.
" I am hoping that Challenger comes to his senses and understands that these Numerians are a serious problem " said Jack.
" The Bear can be beat, I know Crayon, Colourea, Colouruke and Artby can do it " said Bryant. " We just need to fight strong so that Colourland can have less drugs and less Numerian influences in our schools and our hospitals "
" We must contact Challenger if he is dating a Numerian or not " said Jack.
" If he is, then this could ruin Colourland " said Bryant. " Crayon dating Colourea can inspire Challenger to not date a Numerian "
" We have to go to a commercial break so stay tuned " said Jack.

Flora and Jessica were searching for Crayon, Colourea, Colouruke and Artby.

" Where the fuck are they ? " said Flora.
" We must find them soon, if they are not dead it will be a problem " said Jessica.

Crayon, Colourea, Colouruke and Artby ran into Warbler.
" How are things " said Warbler.
" We ate bread " said Artby. " It will make us more heroic "
" Never heard of bread that does that, I enjoy eating chicken but I have never seen that sort of thing " said Warbler.
" The bread has made people more heroic, the flour is full of heroism " said Artby.
" Heroism ? " asked Crayon.
" During the fight with Maxclever and Willemease, the heroism was awakened within us due to the flour " said Artby. " We can talk to the bakers about it ".

" The bakers " said a voice. " Don't be ridiculous ".

Flora and Jessica have arrived.
" There are five of you here " said Jessica.
" I suggest you leave right now, whoever you are " said Flora. " The Bear wants these four dead so you will end up dying "
" The bakers are counting on us " said Artby. " With the bread we ate, we can save Colourland "
" No baker will do shit " said Jessica.
" You four got lucky against Maxclever and Willemease " said Flora. " It won't happen here "
" I am Warbler " said Warbler.
" You won't last long here " said Jessica.
" Now it is time to fight, it will be your last " said Flora.

Flora then launched the Double Shadow Strike and Jessica used the Double Darkness Blast and aimed it at Artby while Crayon used the Air Kick and Colourea used the Sea Kick but Jessica was able to block the Air Blast but was hit by the Sea Kick. Crayon and Colourea used their Light Bombs while Flora used the Extreme Darkness Blast and Jessica used the Super Darkness Bomb creating a huge explosion. Artby had taken quite a bit of damage and he was near struggling slightly.

" This is where the heroism kicks in " said Artby.
" There will be none of that " said Flora.
" It will make us do some amazing asskickings " said Artby.

Artby then rushed for Flora with the Light Bomb while Warbler used the Air Bomb. Warbler's attack hit but Flora dodged the Light Bomb. Jessica then rushed for Warbler with the Triple Shadow Strike, succeeding which did a lot of damage.

Warbler then got his Air Blast ready which hit Flora while Jessica hit Artby with the Triple Shadow Strike.
Crayon and Colouruke punched Flora while Colourea was kicked by Jessica.

Artby was starting to seriously struggle, Warbler then aimed a punch at Flora but Jessica was able to block it and kick him. Warbler was starting to slightly struggle. Crayon then aimed the Super Air Blast at Flora while Jessica then punched Warbler, the attacks hit. Warbler was starting to struggle. Jessica then hit Colouruke with the Triple Shadow Strike while Colourea then kicked Flora. Artby then launched the Light Bomb while Colourea launched the same attack at Flora while Flora and Jessica used the Darkness Bomb, creating a huge explosion. Artby could barely get up.

" It is over, so much for this heroism you said " said Flora.
" The Bear will take over Colourland " said Jessica.
" Hahahaha " said Flora.

Crayon then used his Air Blast to hit Jessica but Flora then hit Colouruke with the Triple Shadow Strike. Colourea fired the Light Bomb at Jessica but she was able to dodge the attack.

Warbler then rushed for Flora with the Air Kick while Crayon used his as well, Artby fired the Light Bomb at Jessica. Jessica used the Triple Shadow Strike while Flora used the Super Darkness Bomb. The attacks all hit. Warbler was struggling a lot like Artby, Jessica was starting to mildly struggle. Flora then aimed for kick on Warbler but Colouruke used the Sea Punch to block the attack.

Jessica then hit down Colouruke with the Super Darkness Blast. Colourea hit Flora with a kick while she was hit by a punch. Flora then used the Super Darkness Bomb against Warbler, finishing him off. Artby then hit Flora with the Super Light Bomb but Jessica punched him which defeated him as well.

" Two of you down, it won't be long now " said Jessica.
" It's not close to over yet " said Colouruke.
" We will just see about that " said Flora.

Colourea then used the Double Light Blast while Jessica and Flora launched their Super Darkness Bombs. The attacks hit, Colourea was starting to slightly struggle. Jessica was starting to struggle. Flora then hit down Colouruke with the Triple Darkness Blast, making him start to slightly struggle. Crayon then fired off the Air Bomb at Flora while Colourea was hit by the Double Darkness Kick making her start to struggle.

Flora and Jessica then launched their Double Darkness Blasts at Crayon while Colouruke used the Super Sea Punch, Colourea used the Super Light Bomb and Crayon used the Supreme Air Kick. All of this caused a huge explosion, Colourea and Jessica were seriously struggling and could barely move. Colouruke was struggling as well.

Colourea and Jessica starting punching each other and eventually Jessica was defeated but Colourea looked like she was about to pass out.

" Colourea, no " said Crayon.
" You've got this " said Colouruke.
" I cannot believe that Jessica has been defeated and both of you are still fighting " said Flora.
" The training has paid off " said Crayon.
" I am stronger than her " said Flora. " Colourland will still be taken over by The Bear ".
" That shit won't be happening " said Crayon. " Me and Colouruke will bring you down.

Colourea fell to the ground, Flora went for a punch to have a chance of killing her but Colouruke tripped her. Crayon then used the Air Kick which hit her. Flora was starting to slightly struggle. Flora then used her Triple Shadow Strike and Crayon fired the Super Light Bomb, the attacks hit. Flora then used the Super Darkness Bomb, which then hit Colouruke. Colouruke was seriously struggling while Flora was struggling.

Crayon then fired the his Air Bomb while Colouruke fired the Double Sea Punch and Flora used the Super Darkness Blast. Crayon was starting to struggle, Colouruke was defeated and Flora was very near the end.

" This cannot be " said Flora.
" This is it " said Crayon.

Crayon launched the Super Air Bomb, while Flora used the Triple Shadow Strike, Flora was defeated.

Crayon contacted Challenger.
" We have won the fight " said Crayon.
" Great to see " said Challenger.
" We should head to the hospital " said Crayon.
" I wonder what The Bear is going to do now " said Challenger.
" They will be sending in some great fighters most likely, we must keep getting stronger " said Crayon.
" Good to see " said Challenger.

Meanwhile Easeion had learned about the defeat and was talking to his siblings
" I'm pissed " said Easeion.
" This shouldn't be happening " said Bill.
" When I fight, Crayon will be dead " said Easeion. " It won't be this bullshit that happened "
" The others will not be alive either " said Tara.
" Of course, Colourland will be taken over and it will be because of our talent " said Easeion.
" The Smithsons are unstoppable " said Bill.
" Hahahahahahaha " they said in unison.

The boss, Blackin was talking to his girlfriend Blackina and his cousin Whites as well.

" This is not right " said Whites.
" Do we have to use the Smithson family yet ? " asked Blackina.
" Not yet " said Blackin. " But my next fighter had better succeed or else we will have do that "
" Alice will be able to do that " said Whites.
" Yes " said Blackina.
" She has some special Darkness techniques that will kill Crayon " said Whites.
" For our sake, his death will truly be great " said Blackin.
© Copyright 2020 Willem5000 (willem5000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237820-Colourland-Chapter-6