*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237870-Colourland-Chapter-9
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Young Adult · #2237870
Crayon and his friends fight against Alice and Bear members.
Chapter 9
Fight with The Bear

Crayon and Colourea finished making out and then went to bed. Warbler, Colouruke and Artby did the same.

Meanwhile at the headquarters of The Bear, Easeion and Blackin were talking to Alice.

" Alice, it is time to fight these fighters " said Blackin.
" I will crush them easily " said Alice.
" The romance between Crayon and Colourea will come to an end " said Easeion. " We need to end it before we start taking over Colourland "
" Exactly " said Alice.
" So Crayon needs to be kept alive but Colourea must die " said Blackin. " The others can be killed or not but they must be out of the way "
Bill entered the room.
" So are you ready to end the romance " said Bill.
" We are all ready to end it " said Alice.
" That will be great for us " said Blackin.

Meanwhile QuackQ were talking about the interview they did with Challenger.
" We need men to be more like Crayon and women to be more like Colourea " said Jack.
" We must get billboards saying this " said Amanda.
" When the people of Colourland see this, they will stop dating Numerians and they will do things the Colourlandish way instead of the Numerian way " said Bryant.
" When someone dates a Numerian, they bring drugs to the household " said Jack.
" We must contact all of our staff and get them to create billboards, t-shirts, posters showing Crayon dating Colourea so that the Colourlandish people can be more like that instead of dating Numerians which brings lots of drugs which is not acceptable " said Amanda.
" I'm glad that Challenger is not dating one, I am proud of Crayon for inspiring him in that way " said Jack.
" We have to go to a commercial break so stay tuned " said Bryant.
The three of them then contacted all the reporters and the plan was in motion.

Crayon kissed Colourea before they left the room they were in. The two of them joined Artby, Warbler and Colouruke. The five of them ate their breakfast and then headed out.

Meanwhile Alice and over 20 members of The Bear then headed out of hideout and they were in Colourland searching for the five fighters.

" I have found you five at last " said Alice.
" Shit, there are so many of them " said Artby.
" Hahahahaha, Colourland will belong to The Bear " said Alice.
" The Bear will completely take over and everything will belong to us " said one of the men.
" No fucking way, I ate so much bread " said Artby.
" We are ready to fight " said Colouruke.
" The Bear isn't taking over " said Crayon.
" We are not giving you a choice here " said one of the women.
" We beat Jessica and Flora " said Warbler.
" They are not as strong as me, not even close " said Alice.
" We will see about that " said Colourea.
The group of 10 men and 10 women were ready to fight Warbler and Artby while Crayon, Colourea and Colouruke fought Alice. The woman got up and kicked Warbler. Warbler then punched her and defeated her. Three men then charged their Darkness Bombs while Warbler used the Super Air Bomb and Artby used the Light Kick, the attacks hit which defeated two of the men. One man then rushed for Warbler but Warbler punched him. Artby then hit him hard which defeated him. Four of the men then rushed for them with punches while Artby and Warbler hit them with kicks. The men got up and rushed with their Shadow Strikes while Artby and Warbler used their respective Light Blasts which defeated three of the men. The man got up and kicked Warbler but Artby punched him, defeating him. Three women grabbed Warbler but Artby used the Super Light Blast which knocked them down, they then hit Artby but Warbler used the Air Blast which defeated them.

" The bakers have done wonders for me with their baking " said Artby.
" It's not over yet " said the Bear members.

The remaining men then used their Shadow Strikes to hit down Warbler but Warbler got up and then used the Supreme Air Kick which defeated them. The remaining women then started with Shadow Bombs and Shadow Strikes while Artby used the Super Light Blast and Warbler used the Super Air Blast which created a giant explosion. Artby was starting to slightly struggle but two women were able to get up and hit Warbler who was starting to slightly struggle as well.

The women then both punched Warbler but Artby kicked them. The women got up and punched Artby while Warbler kicked them which defeated them.

In the Alice fight, Alice then launched the Triple Shadow Strike hitting down Colouruke. Crayon then used his Air Bomb and Colourea used the Super Light Bomb. Alice then used the Shadow Kick on Colouruke then she then punched Crayon.

Crayon then used the Air Bomb, Colourea used the Light Bomb while Colouruke used the Sea Blast while Alice used the Quadruple Shadow Strike. All attacks hit. Alice then hit Colouruke with the Super Shadow Bomb while Crayon then hit her with the Air Blast. Colourea then used the Light Blast but Alice was able to avoid it and then punch Colourea.

Colouruke then kicked Alice while Crayon used the Air Bomb while Alice used the Super Shadow Blast. The attacks hit successfully, Alice then started using the Quadruple Shadow Strike hitting down Colouruke. Alice then kicked Colourea, while Crayon punched her. Alice then hit down Colouruke with the Super Shadow Bomb which caused him to slightly struggle. Colourea and Crayon then fired the Super Light Bombs towards Alice while she used the Quadruple Shadow Strike, Colourea was starting to slightly struggle.

Alice then used the Super Shadow Bomb to hit down Colouruke making him start to struggle. Crayon then used the Super Air Kick hitting Alice.

" This is my new technique the Bear have not used yet " said Alice.
" What it is ? " asked Colouruke.
" The Shadow Implosion " said Alice.

Alice then hit the Shadow Implosion directly on Colouruke and Colourea.

" Hahahahahahahahahahaha " said Alice. " That is it "
" Don't be so sure " said Crayon.
" I am looking forward to being the fighter able to stop Crayon " said Alice. " Our leader will take over Colourland and The Bear will have everything
" The leader will not succeed in that " said Crayon.
" I have my doubts about that, he has a girlfriend who is the second strongest " said Alice.
" His girlfriend ? asked Crayon.
" She is a woman that is fierce beyond belief, The Bear know of you and Colourea being together " said Alice.
" So your leader wants us to stop being a couple ? " asked Crayon.
" His minions believe that it will make things better for The Bear " said Alice. " If they were to end the romance between you and Colourea then it will make things easier "
" I won't let that shit happen " said Crayon.
" Colourea and Colouruke are done, with them gone it will not be long now " said Alice. " The romance will be destroyed "
Crayon then launched the Super Air Blast towards Alice while she used the Quadruple Shadow Strike.

Colourea started to get up, same with Colouruke. They could barely move.
" Stay down " said Alice.
" It's not over yet " said Colouruke. Alice then used the Shadow Implosion while Crayon used the Super Air Bomb, Colourea the Super Light Bomb and Colouruke used the Triple Sea Kick which all hit. Colouruke and Colourea were defeated, while Alice and Crayon were starting to slightly struggle. Alice then charged up for the Shadow Implosion while Crayon then used the Super Tornado Blast which both hit creating a huge explosion. They both were struggling. Crayon was able to kick Alice but she punched him.

" This is it " said Alice.
Alice then used the Quadruple Shadow Strike while Crayon used the Super Light Bomb which made them both extremely weak. Crayon then was able to get up and then used the Light Bomb which knocked her out. She was struggling severely and could barely move, but was able to fire off a Shadow Bomb, Crayon countered with the Air Kick ending the fight.

Crayon then went towards Colourea and Colouruke while Artby and Warbler joined them after their fight win.
" Glad to see that we succeeded " said Warbler.
" The bakeries have done wonders with the baking " said Artby. " I'm curious what they can do in the future "
" We should get Colouruke and Colourea to the hospital " said Crayon.
" Good idea " said Artby.
" Let's go " said Warbler.
Meanwhile a voice appeared.

" You three " said the voice.
" Yes " said Warbler.
" Your luck has run out against The Bear " said the voice.
" Our luck ? " asked Artby.
" The Smithsons will end it all " said the voice.
" The Smithsons ? " asked Crayon.
" Yes, they are a family who are the elite members of The Bear " said the voice. " They are not afraid to kill people and the romance between you and Colourea will be permanently destroyed "
" Why would they want to end that more than anything ? " asked Crayon.
" It will do wonders for The Bear, that is why " said the voice.
" We won't allow that to happen " said Warbler.
" Hahahahahaha " said the voice. " We will end what you have with Colourea, keep you sad Crayon, and take over Colourland "
" You won't keep down and sad " said Crayon.
" I will tell you one last thing, the oldest brother in the family is much stronger than the other two, so you will never stop the Smithsons, hahahahahahahaha " said the voice.

The voice was gone.
" Smithsons don't scare me " said Artby. " The bakers will use some great flour "
" Flour ? " asked Warbler.
" The bakers will bake some great new bread with flour that will make us more heroic " said Artby.
" We should tell Challenger about the Smithsons and the fact that Alice is defeated " said Crayon.

They went to the hospital and told Challenger to visit after Colourea and Colouruke were in the beds.

Challenger arrived.
" We have beaten Alice but we heard about this family named the Smithson family " said Crayon.
" I have heard things about them in the past " said Challenger. " The older brother is a man named Easeion "
" Easeion ? " asked Artby.
" Easeion is one of the most ruthless people you will ever encounter " said Challenger. " The fact that he is a member of The Bear is not a good thing, he has killed several people before "
" Alice mentioned that the leader has a girlfriend " said Crayon. She is the second strongest according to her "
" I'm surprised that they would have two members stronger than him " said Warbler.
" Be careful around Easeion, he has been known to kill people for simply not wanting to kill people he wants to die " said Challenger. " The fact that the voice wants to end the romance with Colourea and it claims to be the Smithsons probably means that they are threatened by you and Colourea "
" We will be careful around Easeion " said Artby. " We will keep eating tons of bread, and give great asskickings when necessary "
" Easeion will be stopped, for the time being we will train hard and get stronger " said Crayon.
" Good, you five must be ready " said Challenger.
Colourea and Colouruke got up and then met up with them.
" Glad to you see that you two are okay " said Challenger.
" Same here " said Artby. " We shall eat more bread, Challenger has said we need to keep training so the bakers can help us out "
" Yeah, we could use something to eat " said Colouruke. After Colouruke and Colourea got better, they ate bread at home which they bought at the bakery.

At the hideout, Easeion was talking to Blackin.
" Alice has not been successful at stopping Crayon " said Blackin.
" Now it is our turn, that romance between Crayon and Colourea will be destroyed by the Smithsons " said Easeion.
" I need it gone, we need Crayon to truly suffer " said Blackin.
" You and Blackina will take over Colourland soon " said Easeion. "We will end the romance then we will decide what to do with Crayon later " said Blackin. "
" We will easily end it and keep Crayon sad, it will be great " said Easeion. " I will love seeing him that way for sure "
" Hahahahahaha " they both said.

This is the end of this section of the Colourland series, the next one is Attack of The Smithson Family.

TO BE CONTINUED.






© Copyright 2020 Willem5000 (willem5000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237870-Colourland-Chapter-9