*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237985-Life-insurance-is-for-your-loved-one
by jony
Rated: E · Article · Business · #2237985
Life Insurance Policy is the financial support of your family in the absence of you.

Title: Life Insurance means financial security and love for your loved ones



Life Insurance Policy is the financial support of your family in the absence of you. All the essential expenses like your children's tuition fee, medical facilities can be covered by a Life Insurance benefits.


What is Life Insurance?

Life Insurance Policy is such a legal agreement between insurance companies and policyholders by which both sides can be financially benefited. The company can be benefited by using the monthly or yearly installment collected from the policyholder in any business. On the other hand, a certain amount of money must be received by policyholders designated beneficiary after the death of that policyholder. In short, after the insured passes away, the policy's named beneficiaries will receive the death benefit of the Life Insurance policy.


Important Features of income from Life Insurance Benefits

Life needs money. Money comes from the source of income. The most important parts of income from Life Insurance are as below

  1. The money from Life Insurance Benefits is TAX-free.

  2. There are no restrictions on using this money.

  3. This money ensures the future financial security of your family.

  4. This money ensures the financial security of your aging parents.


Life Insurance is the last asylum of Beneficiary

Have you ever imagined what will be the life of your family after your sudden pass away? What will be the primary income source of your aging parents after your unexpected death? Have you ever imagined what will be your children future in the absence of you?

Life Insurance is the only answer to this entire question. All these essential requirements of your family can only be fulfilled by your well-planned life and Life Insurance Benefits, So life Insurance is the last asylum of your Beneficiary.


Chose Right Person as your Policy's Beneficiary

A Life Insurance Policy has two elements. Premium comes first here. As a policyholder, you have to maintain time to time premium. This premium is not so expensive. But it has a life changing output for the future. Another element of a life insurance policy is the policy's named beneficiary. You need to be very careful here choosing the right person as your policy's beneficiary. The responsible person should be your legal beneficiary. This person will be the guardian of your family in your absence. If you feel that your children's future is safe in this person's hand, your aging parents will be happy with this person, then this person could be the right one as your policy's beneficiary.







Why Life Insurance Policy is for you

Your parents, children, wife, other dependents, or beneficiaries surviving is connected with your planned life insurance policy. This legal policy is only for you if your life is connected with the following examples:


  1. Adult Children: Adult children means that children who need life long care and will never be self-sufficient. If you have adult children, you should purchase a life insurance policy to secure his/her life.


  1. Final Expenses: Life insurance policy benefits may be used to help your family members paying for final expenses after your unexpected death. This may include funeral costs. The average funeral cost can be $8000 - $12000 in the variation of places.


  1. Paying off Debt: Credit card bills, car loans, or house rent can be proved as an extra burden on your family members after you pass away. Life insurance benefits can protect your family from these types of unbearable mental pressure.


  1. Replace Family Income: Life Insurance Policy may be used as a family income after you pass away. This income could be the only medium of survival of your family.


Life Insurance is not for you, it's for your loved ones

Your valuable life is directly connected with the life of your children, your loving wife, your respectable parents, or other loving people. Your presence increase happiness among them, sadness will come in their heart when you will be absent in the world. So it is your responsibility to give them forever happiness.


Life Insurance is not for you, it's for your loved ones. Your wise thinking of purchasing a Life Insurance Policy can bring a sweet smile to the sweet face of your family members even after your absence in the world.



© Copyright 2020 jony (shariful at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2237985-Life-insurance-is-for-your-loved-one