*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238031-Colourland-Chapters-14-and-15
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #2238031
Easeion has been enraged, Crayon and his friends fight Bear members.
Chapter 14
Easeion Takes Control

Blackin, Blackina and Whites were talking.
" I hope that the romance between Crayon and Colourea is over " said Blackin.
" It will keep Crayon sad, which is what we want " sad Blackina.
" With all the talk about the Smithson family from Easeion, then Bill and Tara should be able to succeed " said Whites.
" They are both stronger than Alice " said Blackin.
" If they were to somehow fail, then Easeion needs to take action " said Blackina.
" Easeion will want the romance destroyed, but if Crayon really is strong enough to beat them then maybe we need to kill Crayon " said Whites.
" It is something that we must consider, we must be able to take over as a couple " said Blackin. " I understand that Easeion wants to see Crayon sad but we cannot allow Crayon to be kept alive if Bill and Tara were not able to win "
" We have not heard from them " said Blackina.
" We need to talk to Easeion, maybe they have contacted him most likely " said Whites.

Easeion was contacted and he told Whites that he had not heard from his siblings.

" They have not arrived back yet " said Whites.
" Knowing the way they do things as a family, they likely lost the fight " said Blackina.
" Lost the fight ? " asked Blackin. " Easeion said that the Smithsons were the greatest family ever "
" Easeion said a lot of great things about the Smithsons, but perhaps he didn't count on the training that Crayon may have done " said Whites.
" We now have to assume that Bill and Tara lost to Crayon "
" Hopefully they were at least able to end the romance " said Blackina.
" I hope so " said Blackin.

Easeion had learned that Tara and Bill had lost the fight and he was absolutely infuriated.

" How the fuck could this happen, the Smithsons are great " said Easeion.
" I wanted Crayon sad, I wanted the romance destroyed, I wanted the motherfucker sad "
" Now, I have to destroy it myself, I will make sure that Crayon is single forever "
" He will never see any love again after I'm done with him, hahahahahaha "
" I will get my revenge for Bill and Tara, as a brother I will never allow their sacrifices to mean nothing "
" If I were to allow that bullshit, then what would that show me "
" I am too great a brother, too great a fighter, I have killed people who fucked with Bill and I'll do the same again "
" Hahahahahahaha "

Easeion then sent Bear members to search for the five fighters.

At the hospital, Crayon was hoping to see his buddies wake up. He first saw Warbler and Colouruke get up.
" Glad to see you guys are here " said Crayon.
" You win the fight ? " asked Colouruke.
" I did " said Crayon. " Unfortunately they kept attacking Colourea while she was defeated but I think they failed to kill her "
" The Smithsons really are ruthless " said Warbler. " Easeion is going to be infuriated when he finds out about his siblings "
" We will need to heal up great for him " said Crayon.
" We will also need to train a lot " said Colouruke.
" Easeion is tough but if we can get stronger, we should be able to beat him " said Crayon.
" Hoping Artby and Colourea will be okay " said Warbler.

Meanwhile QuackQ were talking about the Smithsons being defeated by Crayon.

" Crayon has helped stop these Numerians " said Jack.
" I knew he would, he has stopped the drugs " said Bryant.
" We just need Crayon to keep fighting, he is saving Colourland " said Jack.
" Crayon is stopping drugs, it is truly Colourlandish what he is doing " said Bryant. " Perhaps Crayon can change those people who believe that QuackQ is racist " said Jack.
" When they see him fighting these dangerous Numerians, then they will realize that Crayon is for the good Colourlandish while these Numerians just want to play the race card " said Bryant.
" Crayon never plays the race card, he just fights " said Jack.
" Him choosing Colourea over a Numerian has inspired not only Challenger but the whole country " said Bryant.
" That's what angered The Bear " said Jack.
" They will stop at nothing " said Bryant.
" We have to go to a commercial break so stay tuned " said Jack.

The Bear members arrived in Colourland and demanded the whereabouts of Crayon.

" Where is he " said the first member.
" I don't know where Crayon is " said the man.
" If you protect Crayon you will truly regret it " said the second member. The two Bear members then attacked the man, both kicked him.

Bear members were roughing people up and they continued to demand the whereabouts of Crayon again. They then all launched their Shadow Bombs towards the square, knocking out several people and taking their wallets.

After that, they then contacted Easeion.

" Easeion, we got a lot of wallets " said the first member.
" Glad to see, what I want is the whereabouts of those five fighters as well " said Easeion. " Still, it is great to see the panic of those fighters "
" They all claimed to not know where Crayon is " said the member.
" I have a sense they are lying " said Easeion. " My siblings have always wanted the romance to be over so we must continue regardless of people protecting Crayon "
" We will make Crayon single " said the member.
" For the time being just keep looking for those fighters, anyone that dares to protect them will truly suffer " said Easeion.
" Indeed " said the member.
" Anyways, I have to head out into Colourland and find them as well.

Meanwhile, all five of the fighters besides Colourea had waken up and then after that Colourea had waken up.

" Glad to see that you have waken up " said Crayon.
" It is great, we should head to the bakery after it is okay " said Artby.

After they were cleared to leave the hospital, they did and they went to the bakery.

Artby was glad to see bakers again.
" Glad to see you bakers again, Crayon has gotten so heroic now " said Artby.
" So heroic now ? " asked the baker.
" He sure has, the baking has truly saved us " said Artby. " I am so proud of you as a baker "
" Uh, thanks Artby " said the baker. " Getting any bread today ?
" We are getting a lot of bread " said Artby.

Artby got the bread, he thanked every baker for their heroism and how heroic Crayon has gotten.

After that, the five of them headed home and heard about the attacks and then contacted Challenger.

" They are attacking Colourland again " said Crayon.
" I had a feeling " said Challenger.
" We will keep training " said Colouruke.
" Glad to see that all five of you are okay " said Challenger. " Easeion is insanely tough so you five need to be stronger "
" We will keep going to the bakeries " said Artby. " We need to stay heroic "
" Stay heroic ? " asked Challenger.
" We must always be heroic, heroism has stopped the Smithsons " said Artby. " If we do not stay heroic we cannot stop Easeion "
" We will defeat him, we just need the time " said Warbler.
" We will keep training hard and tell you more information " said Colourea.
" Crayon, QuackQ believes that if you profile more that it will get all of Colourland to profile " said Challenger.
" I'm not profiling " said Crayon.
" The profiling will not inspire people to profile just because Crayon is profiling " said Colourea.
" Let QuackQ just say what they want, Easeion is our main priority " said Colouruke.
" Exactly, just keep fighting and see you five later " said Challenger.

They ate their breakfast which they enjoyed.

Meanwhile they then headed to train, Crayon was practicing his Light Implosion attack and Colourea was able to use it. Warbler was practicing his Wind attacks and he was able to use the Wind Implosion attack. Artby was practicing his Bomb attacks while Colouruke then was practicing his Sea attacks, after a while of training they headed home.

Bear members led by Easeion then surrounded a man demanding about Crayon.

" Where is Crayon " demanded Easeion.
" I'm not sure " said the man.
" You Colourlandish see him as a hero, don't lie " said Easeion. "
" If you protect Crayon, you will die " said a Bear member.
" He sometimes goes to the bakeries " said the man. " We know about the bakeries from our siblings in the past " said Easeion. " If we find out anyone in Colourland is protecting Crayon they will not be spared in our takeover "
" Takeover " said the man.
" Yes, Colourland will belong to us very soon " said Easeion.

Easeion and the members then fired their Shadow Bombs at a building and then broke inside demanding the whereabouts involving Crayon.

" Where is Crayon ? " asked the member.
" I don't know where he is " said a woman.

Easeion then charged his Lightning Edge technique and attacked a man.

" The sooner we know where Crayon lives, the less people get hurt " said Easeion. "
" I don't know his address " said the man.
" We will find out where he lives, all of The Bear will end those five fighters for good and Colourland will be ruled by us " said a member.

Easeion and the members left and they kept going through Colourland.

" We will return to Challenger's office, we will force him to bring us Crayon " said Easeion.

They then headed to the office, Easeion then fired the Lightning Edge at someone and knocked them down, people were panicking. Bear members then used their Shadow Strikes and hit down more people. They then headed towards Challenger's office but he was not there.

Easeion then wrote a note there. He then wrote another note and put it in the building outside the room. The members then found a man and threw him to the ground. They took his wallet and they entered a different room. Easeion then saw a different man and then hit him with the Quadruple Shadow Strike.

Easeion had taken supplies from that room and wrote another note in there, he then stole his wallet and eventually he and the Bear members left the building. Easeion then used one of the notes he had stolen and put it outside the building.

They headed back to the hideout and showed the stolen stuff to Blackin. Blackin was happy to see that so many people were robbed.

" Good to see " said Blackin.
" We put two notes in there " said Easeion.
" Hopefully Challenger will reveal Crayon to us " said Blackin.

Blackina and Whites entered the room.
" Challenger will be given a choice, the romance between Crayon and Colourea or him " said Blackina.
" He will save himself " said Whites.
" He may try to save both " said Easeion.
" You will kill him if he dares " said Blackin. " If he manages to keep quiet and allow us to end the romance then he can be spared "
" He will join The Bear " said Blackina. " He will not be given a choice and we take over Colourland "
" What will we force Challenger to do here ? " asked Easeion.
" We must end the romance, and take over first " said Whites. " Focus on making Crayon single and lonely first "
" I will make him the saddest motherfucker ever, he will never be happy again " said Easeion. " Hahahahahahaha "
" Hahahahahaha " they all said.

Blackin went to this room upstairs separately with Blackina.

Chapter 15
Easeion: Last Smithson Standing

QuackQ were talking about the new attack on the building that Challenger's office is inside.

" Easeion must be stopped, I'm sure he is behind this " said Jack.
" If we keep allowing this, Colourland will be under Numerian rule and we will have to take meth " said Bryant.
" Perhaps there is a secret Numerian plot to get Crayon to date a Numerian " said Jack.
" You never know with these Numerians, they will try literally anything to stop Colourlandish from not dating them " said Bryant.
" Crayon will never stand for that " said Jack.
" Crayon is too Colourlandish for anything like that " said Bryant.
" He must profile then " said Jack.
" We need him to fight all the Numerians in Colourland and profile all of them " said Bryant.
" Artby can check the bread in the bakeries to make sure that Colourlandish people are not eating any Numerian bread " said Jack.
" Artby knows the bakers very well, he can just tell them to keep the bread Colourlandish and not Numerian " said Bryant.
" Colouruke and Warbler can just keep helping out Colourland with the fighting they are doing " said Jack. " They can tell that airport worker and others like him that they cannot call QuackQ racist "
" Calling QuackQ racist is just not right " said Bryant. " Not dating a Numerian just means you love Colourland just like Crayon, loving Colourland is not racism " said Jack.
" We are all racist if that is true, so that cannot be possible " said Bryant.
" QuackQ's not racist " said Bryant and Jack together.
" We have to go to a commercial break so stay tuned and always remember QuackQ's not racist " said Jack.

After the broadcast, Bryant and Jack got Amanda to release all the QuackQ's not racist merchandise and the Crayon's so Colourlandish merchandise.

Challenger heard about the attack and was talking to Crayon, Colourea, Colouruke, Artby and Warbler.

" The office has been attacked again and people have gotten hurt " said Challenger. The notes they have left say this:

Challenger, we know that you are protecting Crayon. The Bear intends to make him single, and take over Colourland. If you keep protecting Crayon, then you must be killed. The choice is simple Challenger, your life or the romance between Crayon and Colourea.

The Bear.

The second notice then said:
We will take over as a couple when Crayon is no longer with Colourea, there will be many important decisions to be made involving yourself. Crayon being with Colourea is not worth sacrificing yourself for, you must realize this by now.

The Bear.

" What the fuck " said Colouruke.
" This will not work " said Warbler.
" They want me to not support Crayon anymore " said Challenger.
" We will have to head around the office and fight " said Artby.
" We have no choice " said Colourea.
" I won't let them end it like this " said Crayon.
" We have been training hard, we can stop this couple that leads their organization " said Warbler.
" Easeion must be their right hand man, when we stop him then it should lead us to this couple " said Crayon.
" We'll just keep fighting, eating bread and giving great asskickings " said Artby. " The bakers have allowed us to give such great asskickings, bread awakens great heroism and keeps us heroic "
" Just keep training " said Challenger.
" We will " said Crayon.
" Gotta go, see you five later " said Challenger.

The five of them were then approached by five Bear members.

" You five are going down " said the first member.
" The bakers have told me otherwise " said Artby.
" Bakers ? " said the second member.
" Hahahahaha " said the third member.
" Time to fight " said Colouruke.
" Easeion will get his way as a brother " said the fourth member.
" He will not allow the sacrifices of Bill and Tara to mean nothing " said the fifth member.
" Easeion will not succeed " said Crayon.

Two of them used their Shadow Strikes towards Crayon while, the other three grabbed Colourea.

Crayon was able to use the Super Light Bomb while Warbler used the Sky Kick which kicked the bomb with more power which severely damaged two of the members but they got up. They then used their Shadow Strikes while a third member then kicked Colouruke. Artby used his Light Kick while Warbler and Crayon used their Air Kick techniques. The men got up but were struggling, they then fired their Shadow Bombs while Crayon and Warbler used their Sky Kicks, while Artby used his Super Light Bomb which then completely blasted them.

The other two then started talking about Easeion.

" As a brother, Easeion will not accept what happened " said the first member.
" Easeion will not allow their sacrifices to mean nothing, he will want the romance destroyed even more now " said the second member.
" We stopped Bill and Tara " said Colouruke.
" By the skin of your teeth, Easeion is way stronger than either of them " said the first member.
" Colourea almost died, you got so lucky " said the second member.
" I will tell you something about The Bear " said the first member.
" What about The Bear exactly ? " said Warbler.
" You probably know by now about our leader and his girlfriend by now " said the second member.
" But he has a cousin, who is a insanely strong fighter " said the first member.
" A cousin ? " asked Crayon.
" His name is Whites " said the second member.

The two members then launched their Double Shadow Strikes against Crayon while Colouruke used his Super Sea Blast and Artby used his Super Light Bomb to counter and it worked. The members then were able to get up.

They then used their Shadow Bombs while Crayon, Warbler and Colourea used their Super Light Bombs allowing them to win the fight.

They then headed to meet Challenger and contacted him.

" Challenger, we have fought more Bear members and the leader has a cousin " said Crayon.
" So there are three members tougher than Easeion " said Challenger. " You five are going to have to train to an insane degree "
" We will do that " said Warbler.
" With the bread we have eaten and the skills we will have by then we will be fine " said Artby.
" The Bear won't take over here " said Colouruke.
" The bakers would never allow it, we cannot ever forget bakers and the sacrifices they have made for us " said Artby.
" Sacrifices ? " asked Challenger.
" The bread they keep baking despite the Smithsons " said Artby. " Bakers have sacrificed so much for us, and we cannot ever forget what they have done "
" I'm glad that you enjoy their baking " said Warbler.
" We will just keep training like we have been it should be fine for us " said Crayon.
" Good luck against Easeion " said Challenger.

Easeion then entered the room with Whites.
" Easeion, it is your time " said Whites.
" Crayon will no longer be with Colourea after I succeed " said Easeion. " There will be no Colourea and we will take over Colourland
" Keep in mind that Blackin very much wants Crayon to not be with Colourea a lot, you cannot let my great cousin down " said Whites. " His plan for Colourland is brilliant and if Crayon was to still be with Colourea it will never be possible "
" I will succeed where Bill and Tara did not, my lightning techniques will kill Colourea, I am ready to make her die " said Easeion. " He will be able to take over Colourland with Blackina "
" Blackina will be very upset if Blackin was not to take over, if Colourea remains alive you are aware of what could happen I hope " said Whites.
" I know what would happen and it won't " said Easeion. " Blackina would get very angry to see Blackin not be able to take over Colourland, and she would never forgive any of this shit "
" So you are aware of what Blackina would do if this plan was to fail " said Whites.
" I cannot wait to kill Colourea and end this romance with Crayon, and allow The Bear to take over Colourland " said Easeion.
" Hahahahahaha " said Whites. " The death of Colourea will be a great one "

Blackin and Blackina were kissing each other in the bedroom on the other side of the hideout.
© Copyright 2020 Willem5000 (willem5000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238031-Colourland-Chapters-14-and-15