*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238142-World-of-Shrunks---Launched-and-Lunched
by Tslar
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Sci-fi · #2238142
A shrunken people Vore story (swallowed whole + digestion)

World of Shrunks - Launched and Lunched

By Tslar



WARNING:

This is a shrunken people vore story.

Contains: Vore, swallowed whole, digestion, food, space, F/tiny.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Strong vibrations, and strong noise that sounded like a powerful jet engine. Couple of seconds later, I feel like I'm going up in an elevator. Except that this elevator is going up really fast, or rather accelerating fast. I'm inside some sort of a small dark metallic room. I can't see much, only feel the strange movements, everything is shaking.

The feeling of acceleration upwards continues for merely few minutes before I feel my insides going crazy as if I'm dropping down in free fall, and I'm literally floating in the middle of the small room. Am I in a roller coaster? No, there is no noise of the carts riding the tracks nor people screaming. Maybe a jet? I guess it wouldn't be that vibrating.

I woke up about two hours ago in this dark room, with a string attaching my ankle to the floor. To my surprise however, I'm not naked, but I suspect that I'm wearing one of those edible cloths sets. The last thing I remember before waking up is the sight of a Norm wearing a white lab coat doing some unknown things and tempering with me. I know strange things can happen to shrunken people, but I assumed that I'll just quickly be eaten in some restaurant or get stepped on even before.

---------------------------



Up until a month ago I lived my life happily, without any major concern. I can not say for sure what the reason was, but one night I went to sleep in my bed as a Norm and woke up at the size of 5 cm. Looking back, going outside to get some help was not the smartest thing to do. Soon enough, I was grabbed by a giant hand. My journey as a Tiny being collected has just begun. I don't live in illusions, I know how this works. Most of the chances are that I will end up as a food item somewhere, maybe a restaurant?

I remember reading somewhere that Tinies aren't just found strolling around restaurants, and the employees gathering them to later have them on plates. There are companies and services that responsible to catch those misfortune shrunken people and send them into sorting factories. Not all people who get shrunk are going through the process evenly, some are getting really small, down to ant size, and some are up to barbie doll size. This means that sorting factories are necessary so anyone who needs Tinies, even for other uses than food, can get them in the desirable size.

Nine other Tinies and me, all of us around the same current height, were put in a box and shipped who knows where. Bright white light flooded my vision when the package was opened. I don't know what happened to the rest of the Tinies that were with me, but giant gloved hands picked me. for the next week or so, people in lab coats, gloves and masks injected me with all sort of things. It seemed like they are doing some experiments on me, but I did not feel any affects. Most of the time, I was being worked on by a woman in her 30's. I can't describe her much, having all this lab gear covering her, only that the warmth from her gloved hand felt nice.

"I'm glad we ordered the package of ten, we only needed four. One was already half limp, so I had to throw him in the trash. One was aggressive and Linda accidently dropped her to the floor, but she was quick to step on her. But the rest four were an excellent addition to our afternoon break." I heard the doctor who worked on me telling her colleague.

Should I be glad that I was one of the "experimental" four? The others have met their inevitable demise, but the uncertainty of my future was unbearable. I have more than enough time to think for myself. What do I really want? Obviously, if there was any way to restore me to my original size, and assume my old life, that would be fantastic. Alas, I knew there was not any way, especially when the cause of my shrinkage was most likely the shrinking virus.

The bitter truth is that once I got shrunk, my days were counted. The only thing left for me is hope that my end will be somewhat merciful. Being eaten had the highest probability, it sounded awful, but I guess being quickly chewed is somewhat less painful than being swallowed whole. Being stepped on was quick, but generally it happened by accident. There was a variety of more ends available, but the rest were intentionally cruel and torturous, like being slowly drowned in something. Not that I have any say in the matter.

------------------------------



Back in the small dark room. I continued to float in the air for several more hours. I do not know what they injected me with. Maybe it is all in my head due to narcotics. Now that I come to think of it, that is probably what happened. Hehe, and to think I had jets in mind, so stupid of me. I hear muffled voices of people talking, no more than three or four, and there is the sound of air conditioning flowing. Yup, definitely drugs, I must be laying on some metallic experiments table.

The roof or the room above me opened. Blinding light rushed into my eyes. Giant fingers grabbed me and disconnected the string off my ankle. My head was still kind of dizzy. In front of me, there was a woman with dark blue shirt, with what appears to be NASA's logo. I soon realize she's not standing on anything but floating in the air. To my left, another man with a similar shirt, floating as well, holding a video camera.

It downed on me. I was in bloody space. I recognize the interior of the space craft I saw on the internet during previous launches. Holly crap! I cannot believe I am in freaking space! Ever since I was a kid, I dreamed to be an astronaut. If my chances as a Norm were near zero, then as a Tiny it is even more impossible! I was filled with great joy and excitement, my face wears a huge dummy smile. The woman astronaut in front of me faces the camera and talking.


"So, we showed you how we eat and drink regular food in space, but what about special treats? In this mission, for the first time we took a Tiny, so we can try to eat it in space. Although there is one thing you have to remember, because we are in microgravity, there is not the force which will keep the food laying calmly in the bottom of your stomach. Therefore, a Tiny being swallowed whole may succeed claw it's way back out of your throat, so we either have to chew them or swallow some other food or drink with them so they cannot get out."

What? No no no no no! Please don't! It is literally the happiest moment in my life, please don't turn it into the worst nightmare! I realize that nothing is holding me now, and I'm just floating there in front of the woman's gigantic face. I do not have any momentum nor any surface to hold on to, so no matter what I will do I will stay in the same place, physics...

The woman astronaut who's done the talking, is quite beautiful. She has a blond hair tied in a ponytail, so it won't spread all over. She doesn't wear any make up, but her late 30's face is attractive enough. She opens her mouth and stays put. I keep my eyes on her, and feel a finger giving me a gentle nudge towards it. I'm slowly drifting towards her face, as it get's bigger and bigger in my sight.

The one who gave me the small nudge, was not accurate, and I was drifting towards her nose. She saw that and adjusted her face sow that I will end up straight in her mouth. During the drift, I thought about how ironic is it that it is both the best and the worst day of my life. Also, now I realize that I'm wearing the edible cloths because they are broadcasting live and showing a naked Tiny can be disturbing for some audience. Her mouth is getting closer and closer.

Warm air from her mouth breath is washing over me as I'm in hands reach of her parted lips. Not the most pleasant smell in the world, not the worst. The air becoming damp and my surrounding darken as I just about to enter the mouth and come in contact with the tongue. She does not wait too much, and stretches her tongue out to pull me in. Pretty much my entire front side is being smothered against the pink wet sticky surface.

The lips are closing behind me, and I am covered by darkness, as well as saliva and her breath. I thinker on what she said a minute ago about chewing and all and embrace for the teeth to come and grind me. Before then, she enjoys my taste and slosh me around her mouth for a bit. Her saliva is all over me, some got into my mouth and throat as I'm trying not to drown or suffocate.

Her tongue is twisting and moving me all over, smashing me against her pallet and inner side of teeth. So, this is what it's like to be food. Time to say goodbye I think to myself, at least being chewed is quick and not as excruciating as drowning in chewed food and acids.

GULP.

Wait what? Did she just swallow me whole? I hear her muffled voice saying "this time I was able to enjoy the tiny swallowed whole, because we have lunch session right after this social event session. Goodbye from space!". I'm sliding down her throat, pushed down by the muscles around the esophagus. Soon enough, I enter the chamber of her stomach. Rather then being dropped down into the pool of digestive juices, because the lack of gravity, they are scattered all over, sloshing here and there.

Immediately I'm being attacked by the awful vomit smell. Following that there is the tingling sensation of the stomach acids. It only burns in sensitive spots on my body for now. I try and fail to get my orientation around, and can't tell the difference between the closed muscle valve that leads back where I came from, to the one leading further down the digestion road. Taking a gambled chance might be worth.

However, before I can try and find the hopefully right exit, something else is entering the stomach. Judging by the smell is a sort of MRE pasta with tomato sauce. Sloshing around, it feels really disgusting, and tastes accordingly mixed with stomach digestive juices. Mouthful by mouthful, the stomach fills with more chewed food and drinks.

I dreamed of going to space and doing some important work, but the only thing I was good for was being food. The breathable air in the stomach is disappearing, being burped out to let the food come in. Drowning in chewed food while being burned by acid is a dreadful way to go.



© Copyright 2020 Tslar (tslar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238142-World-of-Shrunks---Launched-and-Lunched