*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238217-Get-Out
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Contest Entry · #2238217
Entry in Daily Flash Fiction Contest
"Get out! You don't belong here!" the angry old lady demanded. "Who do you think you are? We don't take kindly to folks like you in these parts!"

"I have just as much right to be here as you do, you old bat," the recipient of the shrew's anger retaliated. "How dare you act like you own the place?"

"I pay taxes. I bet you just live off of welfare. You're all so lazy. Go back to where you came from!"

"Where I came from? I was born in Milwaukee, you nasty old hag. How dare you assume that I'm not a citizen?"

"Ha. You must be one of those damn anchor babies. You people disgust me. Filthy criminals all of you."

"That's it! I may be off duty, but I can still perform a citizen's arrest." The young, Hispanic police officer pulled her handcuffs from her oversized handbag and cuffed the disgusting old bigot before she could even react. "You have the right to remain silent as I call for backup. Please do us all a favor and exercise that right."



Word Count: 182
© Copyright 2020 Grandma Penguin needs help (mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238217-Get-Out