*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238794-Jessicas-Tree-Trunk-Predicament
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2238794
A young woman gets herself stuck in a hole in a tree trunk and needs a lot of help.
Twenty-three year old Jessica Thompson was out riding her newly bought motorbike one afternoon when she spotted the perfect place to stop, stretch her legs and have her picnic lunch together.

The young woman was 5'4, 144 pounds, had beautiful short light blond hair and blue eyes.

Her curvaceous figure was covered by a short light blue dress with white polka dots, black tights and a black leather jacket over the top of it.

As she was finishing up eating and drinking, Jessica began texting her fiancee Anna when she accidentally dropped her phone which was picked up by a bird, who flew into a rather small hole in a nearby tree trunk.

The young blond cursed her clumsiness then quickly ran over to the tree trunk and stuck her hands inside the hole but unfortunately, her phone was just slightly out of her reach as she then twice unsuccessfully asked the bird nicely to return it to her and wished that she had bought some bird seed with her.

Jessica said, "This is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I really need my phone," as she decided to enter the hole in the tree trunk to retrieve it and tried to put her concerns about whether she would fit given the hole's rather small size and her curvy figure.

The young woman put her bag beside the tree trunk then stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out,giving passers-by an absolutely wonderful view of her lower half.

Jessica quickly found the bird, who smiled at her before dropping the phone then flying away as she picked it up and put it in her jacket pocket after making sure that it was broken and also found a blue rose and put in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this," as she then tried to back of the tree trunk but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young blond rolled her eyes and said, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here after that big lunch and second peice of cheesecake wasn't my best idea ever," as she placed her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just wouldn't release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Jessica said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid tree trunk," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free, even putting her left foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

The young woman said, "Oh,it's just no use, I'm officially stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets," as she couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a hole in a tree trunk then tried to call her fiancee and her best friend Lisa but her phone got no reception.

She then called out, "Help, could someone please help me, I'm stuck, help," but no one was nearby to hear her voice as she realised that she should get comfy because she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon and began browsing through YouTube and Twitter.

Jessica spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself stuck free again following a brief rest and said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, how can I be stuck, I'm not even fat," before suddenly feeling something sniffing at her backside but was disappointed to hear a sheep baaing.

She then said, "Oh, you're just a sheep, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her dress and began to pull.

The young woman began wiggling her rear end and said, "Hey, stop pulling at my dress like that, you naughty sheep, it's my best one," but still the sheep continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Jessica's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the sheep had pulled off the seat of her dress and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by red panties with tiny pink roses on them for all the world to see.

The young blond said, "I can't believe my best dress is ruined but I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today, this is officially the most embarrassing day of my entire life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as someone then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as the bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

Jessica said, "Me and my big month," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young woman had now been stuck in the hole in the tree trunk for more than an hour and was beginning to think that she might actually be stuck in there forever as she unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again then suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her.

She then heard a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Jessica's underpants," and realised that it belonged to her extremely confused fiancee.

Anna, an only slightly less curvaceous young brunette, who was wearing a black sweater with a denim jacket over the top of it and a short dark blue skirt with black tights asked, "Jessica, what on earth are you doing in there, are you stuck and why can I see your pants?"

The absolutely humiliated Jessica explained the entire situation before asking for help as the young brunette said, "Oh my god, you poor thing, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there and promise to never tell anyone about this," as she quickly grabbed onto her fiancee's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

The young blond said, "OW, Oh, Ouch, OW, Anna, please stop pulling on me like this, it really hurts," as Anna suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Anna said, "It's no good, you just won't budge, I'm so sorry I hurt you, that stubborn tree trunk just won't let go of you, I think we need more help," as she then called Lisa and the young woman's close friend Alicia, who both quickly arrived and burst into laughter when they saw Jessica's barely-covered backside sticking out of the tree trunk.

Jessica's sister Chloe just happened to be walking passed with her daughter Sally and happily agreed to help pull her out as Sally said, "Don't worry auntie Jessica, we'll soon have you out of there."

The young brunette said, "All right everyone, form a chain behind me, now brace yourself Jess because this is definitely going to hurt," as Lisa pulled Anna's waist while Alicia pulled Lisa's legs, Chloe pulled Alicia's t-shirt and Sally pulled the hem of her mother's short red dress with white polka dots.

Anna said, "All right everyone, 1,2,3, Heave," as the epic tug of war with the tree trunk over her fiancee began.

"OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts," said the young woman as she still just wouldn't budge a single inch.

"Heave," said her fiancee again as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.

"OW, OW, Anna, this isn't going to work, I'm being pulled in two," said Jessica as the tree trunk still stubbornly refused to let her leave.

"This is just like the enormous turnip story you read to me," joked Sally as everyone began laughing.

The now extremely determined young brunette said, "Come on everyone, we can't give up, really put your backs into it, heave," as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength as the sheep began pulling at the hem of Sally's short red skirt.

The bird began pulling at the hem of Anna's skirt, who said, "Let go of my fiancee, you stupid tree trunk," as the poor young blond was streched to her absolute limit until finally, a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

Jessica was pulled from the hole in the tree trunk at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the bird and sheep looked on.

"Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," said the now overjoyed and very relieved young woman as she hugged and kissed her fiancee before hugging everyone else including the sheep, who licked her face before thanking everyone including the bird, who winked at her before flying away for rescuing her.

"It was absolutely no problem, I needed some exercise this week anyway, this will be a great story to tell at your wedding, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," joked a laughing Lisa.

Jessica then remembered that everyone including Sally could see her underwear and quickly used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her dress and tights before taking everyone for something to eat to say thank you for helping her out as they all began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

The End.
© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238794-Jessicas-Tree-Trunk-Predicament