*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238961-store-1
by kathi
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #2238961
cannibalism , dollect

. LIVING MY LAST 18 MONTHS NOT BEENING EATEN BY CANINALS

STORIES_4_html_43d4539a.jpg



This fellow in the first picture is not me, he came to the island about a year ago. This piece of meat was slow roasted over an open fire, then a party of 20 consumed him, paying a lot of money to eat white malemeat. These hi rollers will pay hi dollars to dine on male female, white, black, brown, and even their own kind the Asian, only when there is no other race to eat.

STORIES_4_html_m37b77ac7.jpg

Let me better explain what is going and you understand. Two years ago I was offered a free trip to an island off the coast of japan about 200 miles, well I took the bait but I lucked out , the Japanese took a liking to me , mainly the ladies, for I was kind of good looking and the main reason was that I was well endowed having a 14 inch cock with a wide girth. If I just had a normal size cock, I would have been manmeat long ago but that do not mean I could be meat at any time.



This group of Japanese have meeting about monthly and lure people all over the world with free trips and go as far as to fly them to the island, they are told their destination is the mainland. the plane then lands here, and the visitors are never heard of again These people seem to be govt officials and wealthy Japanese and Chinese. They love human flesh, from incredibly young to folks in there 60 s if in good health. They have these feast every 4 or 5 weeks and can consists of 7 to 40 people.



This woman about 45 years old was offered a trip here, I was told that she was showing here and a party of 5 gentleman was arriving a week later. It was on a Friday at noon when she arrived, I greeted her, I was wearing a shirt and pair of shorts, but I realized that my cock hung out about 3 inches. The first thing that she said to me was my are your balls just as big, she just grabbed my ball s and said that you would meet me and show my hut that I am to live in, I said this way. I grabbed her luggage and took her to hut 1. I informed her that it would be a week before her party would arrive, she then told me that I would be prepping her for their arrival. She said that I could explain tomorrow what the process was to get her ready for the party in 6 days, I informed her that she was to be the main course at their meeting, She replied that she was the meat, said that I was to prep her for a slow live roast over an open fire.



I then removed her clothing to inspect her meat, for her age was her meat was firm and soft. I then felt he breast, and she tugged at my shorts and took my cock in her hands and knelt in front of cock and balls , then sat in the chair ,started sucking my balls while rubbing my dick. As it was getting rock hard said that I had a huge cock and noticed the pre cum liquid, tasting it with her hot tongue realizing that it was to big for her to put in her mouth, she continued to licking my shaft for the next 45 minute making it even harder. She got up slowly and climbed on the chair , I then gently touched her pussy , she moaned , I slowly licked her clit and pussy until she cam , at that point she began to lower pussy on my stiff dick,her pussy was tight she moaned louder as she took my 14 inches , slowly humping me faster . The faster she rode me the louder and louder she screamed. This went on until I could no longer hold, I exploded inside her until my cum rand out of her pussy. She collapsed in my arm and sleep the rest of the night. The next day I whispered in her ear that I know she will taste good after she was cooked and that I would have a taste of her meat. She agreed.



The rest of the staff came to her hut about 10 o'clock and we sat down with the meat to inform that she would be girl heat from now on. We had to process her , in 3 days we would process her first you will be socked in a liquid that will all her hair , second on the 4th day you will take most or the day being cleaned out flushing out her digestive system , then given a drink to shut down the system. Then on Thursday you will be resting in a tank with a marinating to help tenderizing you. Friday you party arrives to inspect you. But for the next 3 days I will tenderize you with my cock. The next 2 days I fuck the meat in all 3 opening, Cumming in her mouth, ass and pussy. The following days the staff prepared the meat as prescribed. On the lady the meat looked and smelled good enough to eat raw. The last night we socked her more to tenderizer more.



The next day the Japanese party of 5 arrived early in the morn, we greeted and showed her there meat for the feast, They agreed she was ready cooking, I ask them if they wanted me to give the meat the shot, they said it was up to me. I pro ceded to give a shot to make you numb so you will last about 3 hours before you pass out with out pain. She thanked me. We then got the spit out and secured her to it, I asked if she was comfy, replying yes. I then told her that you will feel no pain while cooking and that they will be basted wile cooking, you will smell your flesh cook and you will smell your meat as if you were cooking a roast in the oven. We carried the long pig to the pit and turned it on. Set the heat to 375 and said I would check on her, the rest of the women staff were servicing the men. At that point one of the parties informed me that I was the take the cargo of the plane and dispose of. X girl about 14 was on the plane with a note to do with what you and your staff. She was to be cooked. I grabbed her and put her in a cage after I striped her and said she will not need these anymore.



I returned to the pit and watched her rotate, the naked men and women was basting the long pig. The meat was cooking well now, still alive she looked at me and thanked me for tacking care of her and that she had cum about 3 time. I She said that she could smell her self-cooking, at that point she passed and was truly meat on the barbie. The meat cooked for 3 more hours. At that time, I cut a piece her inner thigh and was tasty. the meat was put on a platter and served with wine and veggies I took a plate and had roasted meat myself. I asked the gentlemen who she was, they said her niece and found out, so we were to do with her what we wanted. The 5 men as I was naked as well said with that cock she should have been well tenderized, I replied she was. They got dressed and got in the plane and left.

STORIES_4_html_m10b4d6ab.jpg















Three weeks have pasted since we dined on the long pig that was rather quite good tasting for a 45 year old, was very sweet and tender ,I very much enjoyed her but I did miss how she could fuck your brains out. We had a staff meeting to determine what to do with the young 14-year-old, we could send her back, she would talk. Together we would have fun with the little pig, before she would be cooked and eaten. I and 2 other staff entered the hut where we had

The piglet tied up to tell her that within the week her meat would be cooking an open fire as a roast. She yelled you cannot eat me; I am a human being. No sweetheart you are nothing more than meat now and you will be treated that way, but we are going to have 5 days of fun with you. The long pig asked what was going to happen to me? I stood up and took my cloth off and exposed my dick and she screamed don't rape me with that huge dick, I to small you would split me wide open. The other 2 staff also stripe one female and a male with a 7 in cock. I told anna to get a feather so we can tickle the pig. Meanwhile we tied her to the bed spread eagle, anna came back with several item, feather, crop, and a dildo. The pig was now beginning to cry and tried to escape her bindings. I took the feather and lightly stroked her Inner thigh, she tried to move but was tied tight could not move. We stroked her for about 2 hr. until we saw her bolt, li notice that her pussy was wet and was moaning, she was cumming. Anna then got up after playing with her pussy and

Turned on the dildo and rubbed her pussy and after about 2 hr. later and about five organisms we stopped and let her rest for 30 minutes then anna then licked and ate her pussy for another hour, while I and john was stocking our dicks and cumming on her face. The pig was in shock at the sight of my dick, and still asked not to fuck her with that huge thing. L said ok and told john that he could fuck her and get he ready for me a couple of days. John got on top of her an inserted his 9 in cock and rammed it in her hard and fucked her for 2 hr., while anna stroked me and sucked me until I cam in her mouth twice. John now finished for the night, told the pig that he would be back in the morning, she just sobbed and said please no. We left her at that point to get rested up.



The next day john fucked the meat to be, to tenderize her for the spit and my big cock tomorrow afternoon, anna is stroking my dick and sucking it off while I cum in her mouth. We can hear her screaming and Cumming at the same time. Anna and myself went to the beach and bathed each other and then anna fucked me on the beach most of the day. Anna and john will prepare the pit while I have my way with meat, all though anna will get the pig ready for me by eating her out, then I will do my duty and tenderizer the final time. On Friday morning joan will skin the pig alive because I want her body art for my collection, the rest of the hide will be made into clothing and to be sold on the mainland.



They took the pig to the beach to clean her up and to prepare her for me and ann. At noon anna went in and slowly excited the piglet for about 2 hr. and at that point anna stayed while I sucked her nipples and sucked and ate her pussy until she cam and then wanted my dick in her hot enlarged pussy, first she sucked my cock until I came in her mouth filling it up. She then spread her legs and said fuck me hard, I started to enter her slowly and I pushed harder, and the pig moaned, soon I was fucking her hard and was Cumming hard, after 3 hr. I filled her pussy 3 times , there was a large amount of my and her juices between her legs and ass. She could not take my 14 in, but she took about 9 in of me thick cock, and then collapsed on the bed. She slept until the next morning. We went to the beach and cleaned each of us up, then ate dinner and went to bed.



Its Friday and joan has taken the pig to be bathed and prepare to the skinning, joan asked me if I told her what was about to happen, no but I will now. We told her that she will be skinned alive and that I wanted her artwork and the rest of her hide will be turned in to clothing to be sold to our clients. We tied to the skinning rack and I instructed Joan to leave her fillet with the skin on so I will be dinning on it. She understood and we all agreed that this pig will be tasty and tender like veal. Joan then started by telling the piglet it would hurt. joan took he skinning knife , started to at neck started cutting just enough to separating and pulling her hide, she screamed in pain, as Joan was skinning her, as she separated nipple and belly button, I noticed that the pig was having several organism still, after a few more minutes when she carved around her fillet she died. Joan finished skinning her , they took her to the preparation table cut her open removed her organs and intestines , cleaned the meat ,seasoned and put the meat on a spit , taken to the pit to roast for about 5 hr. basting often. While she was cooking, we prepared the rest of the meal, the veggies and desert. after the roast was done, I sampled the roast and said it was tender as hell, we then put the meat on a platter I carved

The fillet and the rest of the staff ate their fill, what was left was put away for snacking on later. Damm that long pig was great tasting. I should get my artwork in a couple of weeks. By the way her pussy fillet was tasty and tender.





STORIES_4_html_31cde1b6.jpgSTORIES_4_html_m50a7dc3e.jpgSTORIES_4_html_m59875cda.jpgSTORIES_4_html_55f5804.jpg

Next week four couples will be coming to the island to vacation and have a feast at the end of the week. The meat will be arriving in three days and the clients will in two weeks, we will have eight days to prep the meat, the young girl will be skinned and butchered to be divided between the couples. The white male will be hanged, skinned, divided amongst the couples also. The deposition of the other 2 will tba.



STORIES_4_html_m499763f.jpg















I been waiting for the next party to show, the meat has been delivered to the island and are being held, while the staff are caring to them. It has come to my attention that a sailing ship with these folks have been hung up on some rocks and sank and they are also been given shelter have not been told that be meat in the near future . The next thing that show up was the prime minister of Vietnam radioed and about to show up in his vessel with a party of 12 wondering to have a feast on the other side of the island and we will accommodate them. I met the prime minister at the dock, and she pretty as ever. Her and I go way back, we were a couple about 2 years ago and she just loves a big dick in more ways than just being fucked by one, also likes to eat a large cock and balls on occasion. She wanted me to offer my self to her as meat, I said no but I would supply with on with a 13 in cock. I then took her to the compound to show her the meat.

STORIES_4_html_48cb9436.jpgSTORIES_4_html_4b5e7b82.jpgSTORIES_4_html_20067982.jpg




I managed to keep from being on the menu this time around, I was invited to their outing and I accepted only if I was not on the menu and they agreed to that. She did though want to skin just the two cocks on the persons so she could

Make human dildos for her, she would do the skinning of the cocks. The evet will happen in 3 days. they will be processing the meat themselves. Well I must get back to my normal duties and make plans with the other party and will be back for the event.

The first party is about to start, we are at the gallows ready to hand the two become meat, they will be raised and lowered to torcher the meat. I then brough up the meat, striped the female and the male, bounded the hands. Then I placed the noose around their neck. I first announced that the other 2 pieces of meat would be roasted alive over an open fire. I then started to raise the girl meat so that feet were just of the floor she squirmed and fir 20 second, then

Lower her foe 10 seconds, raising her again for 5 times and left dancing while Cumming. The male I noticed had a hard on. I said that I bet you are going to cum to, I then raised him until his feet was 1 foot above the floor. He also danced for 15 minutes and cam twice until he went limp. The meat was lowered and taken to be processed and frozen. The other 2 were then began to tenderize the male and female so that the meat will be tender. they were fucked and sucked; they already were prepared to be ready for the spit. They been getting the meat ready for most of the day. Now they will be placed in the tenderizing tanks for overnight to be seasoned, while their nerves will be deadening so they can feel themselves cook before dying to be food.

It now the next day and the fires are ready, the meat was then tied to the spits and placed on the fire. The group partied and basted the meat every 45 minutes and about 6 hr. the meat was done, then had a very tender meal. They then retired to their huts to continue fucking each other, three some, and foursome. I could hear the Vietnamese group were having fun tenderizing their meat. I would be over there in the morning. .





















































© Copyright 2020 kathi (keyman1969 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238961-store-1