*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238988-How-Covid-Has-Changed-Lives
Rated: E · Assignment · Other · #2238988
Covid has caused each and every one of us to change the way we live. Is it for the better?

There are people that are resilient to change. In the year 2020, everyone has been forced to change, and slow their pace of life a bit. Don't get me wrong, these changes have been difficult. Thankfully no one is going through this alone. With COVID-19, we have needed each other's encouragement more than anything. We needed to change by coming together as a community. Driving along, you will see signs that read, "We will make it through this together." That statement truly speaks for the community.
The pandemic has changed the kind of community people live in immensely. Before the pandemic hit, families would go to bigger cities for fun-filled evenings. Now people are tending to stay home while making their own fun. Some small businesses have been dying out, but yet we are still buying from Amazon and other large corporations. As a community people need to realize that small businesses need support during this difficult time. Everyone needs support during this drawn-out pandemic. As a community, people are the ones that determine how those around are affected by the pandemic.
Every person has experienced change somehow in the last few months. It may be that they have lost a loved one, children doing distance learning, or that life has slowed down a bit. In some circumstances, change has been good for many families. Before, there were families hardly spending time with one another, and now they have family bonding time.
Every community has goals they want to achieve. This is a time when a community can come together as one to stand strong during this pandemic. According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionaries, the definition of a community is, "the people with common interests living in a particular area." There are disagreements in a community. One thing everyone can agree on is that everyone will make it through this pandemic. People need to stay positive and it will be over soon. There are brighter days ahead!

© Copyright 2020 el marie (dutchmen123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2238988-How-Covid-Has-Changed-Lives