*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239344-How-is-your-high-school-love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Other · #2239344
Telling my love story, and crushing feelings!

My high school affection

I am Huyen Trang, I am 16 years old this year, an age that knows how to think, think, especially signify what is love?

When I was in 10th grade, I was very innocent, lovely, ignorant, just knew that I had to work hard to study well, pass college to make my parents happy. I put all my efforts into studying, even though it was only a carefree school year, mainly playing more than studying, but a girl like me, learn more than play. At the end of the year I got a very deserving result, I am very happy about that.

Until, when I turned 11th grade, an age understood what love is!

At the beginning of the year, I went to school very early. I went into the garage to store the car, when suddenly he met me and asked, "Sister, this is a parking space for the 11th or 10th grade cars!" I answered so harshly, I think why did not I answer it more mature, to miss such an answer. Now I feel regret.

Now I will introduce my crush for a bit!

He is 1 year younger than me, but he looks very mature, he looks mature, not like me

He's 85 meters tall.

His weight is unknown, because I have not had external contact with him.

In class he held a position very similar to mine, it was the classroom secretary

One day, we went to the youth union, I saw him, and after I elected a delegate, I heard his name and I thought it was him, because I saw him as a secretary, it was fine. read the name like me.

But it wasn't, one day we went to a meeting together to prepare for a performance contest.

I already know his real name, his name is very beautiful, but it's quite long, I'm happy, that day I was really happy

That day, I went back to make friends through facebook, but the next day he accepted my friend request!

I took the initiative to text, but mostly I asked and he replied, never once he asked me, not once, he asked and texted me that is what I wanted

Every day I go to school, I just want to see him, that's what I want, and also what I wish it would come to me, just by seeing his silhouette, I was enough. happy already

That's what it is for the old school love. Since middle school I never once fell in love, when I reached high school I started liking you, it's like a dream come to me,

Hopefully one day, you will speak to me, although I am poor, although I'm ugly, but I think my love for you is forever beautiful.

Until now, I have not been loved once so I hope you are that half heart.

Not expecting much, just hoping you could read these words, I didn't have the courage to say those words, but I used my passion to write them down. Hope you can read and understand for me. Life is not filled yet, but I want that my life will be more complete, we will overcome the constraints together, work hard together!

Hopefully when you read these words, you will have a little feeling for me, I hope so

We live a simple life, love life and be very happy!

Love you forever, my crush

Huyen Trang



© Copyright 2020 hyunjang (hyunjang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239344-How-is-your-high-school-love