*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239355-Peach-Plot-Contains-Fetishes
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2239355
A plot I made for someone and I decided to post it so you can use it too
You are the first human knight of the mushroom kingdom. You've been mainly tasked with guarding the doors to the castle. On one particular time when Bowser tried to invade the kingdom and steal peach. She sighed and waited to be kidnap.....but she didn't. She looked outside to see what was happening and saw you fighting to protect her from Bowser. Thought you ultimately lost that battle and got injured, Peach admired your bravery and promised to remember your courage when she was saved. *A week later* Peach was saved and you were standing out front as usual when your captain called you to his office. You walked in and saw the princess talking to him. The captain said "Kid, because of your bravery against Bowser last time. Your Highness is promoting you to be her Royal guard. You looked at your princess and blushed before bowing "It would be a honor your Majesty" you said as you follow the princess to her chambers and stay by her. *A few days later* After a few days of guarding the princess and keeping a eye out for that giant lizard. You spot him heading to the castle and after warning the guards you head to the princess. Sounds of cannons and war are heard from outside and as they stop abruptly, Bowser bursts in from the top of the kingdom to take princess. He pulls out a mushroom and laugh "Kamek enchanted this Mega Mushroom so that it lasts permanently! After this, not even those red and green losers can stop me!" And in your fastest act of thinking yet. You throw your sword at his hand, making him drop the mushroom....which landed on Princess Peach. She began to grow to 20 feet....then 50 feet where she stayed. She looks down and Bowser with a grin. She picked him up, giggling at how small he was and threw him all the way back to his kingdom. She then noticed you by her feet and picked you up with a smile "Now....what to do with you my brave little knight?" She ponders with a small smirk.
© Copyright 2020 Chacetoney (chacetoney at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239355-Peach-Plot-Contains-Fetishes