*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239627-The-Birth-of-a-Titan-Contains-Fetishes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2239627
A rp that a good friend of mine did. Part 1 in the saga
Ace opens his eyes wide and try to process what just happened. One moment he was fighting a gym leader. The next she was over 20 feet tall and taking him to who knows where. He looks at her with fear of what she was going to do to him "M-Ms. Bea?" He said.

She'd pick him up with an almost evil glint in her eyes. He was practically toy sized to her so why would she not treat him like one? Bea opened her maw wide, pointing inside "We're going to have so much fun sweetie. I could eat you like a candy, or crush you under my butt, or maybe smother you between my tits. you don't really get a choice do you" she chuckled, giving him a lick "Mmm you do taste good for being so small, how wonderful!"

He flinches at the feeling of her tongue. Him? Her Toy? She must be crazy, but the more he thought about it the more he realized that she was right. She was bigger and stronger than him. It was like comparing a boulder to a pebble, she had complete control and he couldn't do anything else except....beg "Please! Have mercy on me I'll do anything you wish just don't end me!"

She'd smile, looking over him with a smug smile "Good boy, you listen to orders well. I'll give you two options: bring me people to eat or bring a ton of candy to me. now that i'm above you and everyone else in this region it's time to be more queenly than ever. maybe I should have you build a throne" She joked, dropping him from her hand and nearly letting him fall to his death before catching him at the last second and dropping him down "You're going to be so fun to play with. now go. please me and I may let you live"

"Y-Yes Bea" He said before heading over to the nearby village and rallying the people and telling them about the "big surprise" in the cave. With every step he looked back, making sure no one escapes so he could escape with his life

Bea leaned back against the cave walls, ready and waiting to become the dominant power over Galar. She already had tons of fans for being such a friendly cutie but now that she was power hungry she wondered if she would have any willing worshipers. "Gosh, being a dom was amazingly hot" She thought to herself


Ace lead everyone into the cave and use his Snorlax to block the entrance. "Time for your suprise. The great and powerful Bea! The new Queen of Galar" He said, bowing to Bea

She loved being called the queen, nodding in approval with a smug smile "Mmm that's right. And you're my adorable little snack of a knight" She pat Ace's head with a bit of force, not enough to hurt but to show her power "Now the rest of you...bow to me! Your queen wants worship!" She sneered in an angry tone, picking up a random person and tossing them past her lips as they fell into her stomach

Ace looked in horror as Bea swallowed the person. Now realizing how much power she had he told everyone to get on their knees and bow to the Queen. He silently prayed that he can stay in her good graces

Bea smirked, seeing as Ace was just now realizing how much more powerful she was. Her increase in height had led to an increase in her lust for domination. But Ace had known she had a sweeter side, maybe if he was good to his new queen and master he would get the biggest queen in the world as a girlfriend. With all her meals bowing down before her, she let out an evil laugh "Good, very good. I've got this entire region wrapped around my little finger." She stretched myself out, letting her huge body show itself off before casually eating another person whole with ease "It's good to be the queen"

Ace kneeled before the queen "How would you like me to serve you now?" He said. Even though he was afraid of the queen he still felt a fondness to her

"You've been very good to me....whatever your name is. I think...." Bea picked Ace up and held him over to her face, looking over to him with a grin "You'll be the leader of the others. I don't want to just be a queen in title I want to be a queen in stature as well. that means I'll need a throne, and maybe even a castle....though that could be a big job for you puny snacks...For now build me a throne somewhere nice and you" She dropped him onto my thigh with a giggle "Give your queen lots of love and attention"

Ace blushed, was she serious? He didn't know what he did to deserve this but he didn't care "Thank you my queen! I am sure that I will give you lots of love and attention!" Ace said, smiling

Bea crossed her arms as Ace smiled back at her "Quiet! I gave you this honor for serving me so well and giving me this gift in the first place, if you annoy me i will squash you like a bug. Just because i'm a queen doesn't mean I don't want a personal servant. I'll tell you this bluntly too because I don't think you'll reach my expectations: if you end up pleasing me enough i will promote you to my lover. You will still be a servant but you will have these privileges. do i make myself clear?"

Ace nodded "Y-Yes my queen, how do you want me to pleasure you?"

"Hmmm....I think a thigh massage for now would be nice. Don't be afraid to be forward in your love, hearing about how much you love me is never a negative thing" Bea smirked

He smiled and gave her a deep thigh massage "Absolutely my queen!"

Bea moaned softly, eating a person from time to time, seems she enjoyed slurping down cute girls the most. Of course the queen would want to be the most beautiful girl in the land, can't have anyone who looked better than her now. Her thighs felt amazing to rub too, her long, tan legs being so soft and warm with a bit of chub to snuggle up to. loving her thick thighs were saving your life, funnily enough.

After a hour or so Ace collapsed, exhausted from messaging her beautiful thighs "S-Sorry my queen...." He breathed

Bea was plenty pleased for now, simply nodding and picking him up "Your apology is welcome but not needed, your queen understands. You humans are weak and can't work forever. However, you have done an excellent job" She pulled Ace in closer and give him a little kiss "Enjoy your reward, my servant" Bea placed him back down and went back to eating. So far 30 people had met their fate a food and she seemed to be full for now......

He blushed and lay down, smiling as the sleep takes over him and sends him into slumber
© Copyright 2020 Chacetoney (chacetoney at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2239627-The-Birth-of-a-Titan-Contains-Fetishes