*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2240324-Harrys-Tree-Trunk-Catastrophe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2240324
A young man gets himself stuck in a hole in a tree trunk and needs his wife to find help.
Twenty-seven year old Harry Thompson was out in his back garden one afternoon when he accidentally tripped over his own feet and watched in horror as his keys flew out of his jacket pocket and into a rather small hole in a nearby tree trunk.

The young man was 6'2, 215 pounds, had short light brown hair and blue eyes covered by glasses.
He wore a dark blue t-shirt with a black leather jacket over the top of it and a pair of jeans.

Harry cursed his clumsiness as he ran over to the tree trunk and stuck his hands inside the hole but still his keys were just slightly out of his reach.

He then realised that he would have to enter the tree trunk and tried to put his concerns about possibly getting stuck due to the hole's rather small size.

The young man stuck his head inside the hole in the tree trunk and after a brief struggle, his entire top half was soon inside, leaving only his hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving the neighbours an absolutely stunning view.

Harry then found his phone and put it in his jacket pocket and also found a red rose, his wife's favourite flower and put it in his jacket pocket before jokingly wiggling his behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this," as he then heard laughter coming from behind him and realised that it belonged to his extremely confused wife Sinead.

The extremely curvaceous glasses wearing young blond, who wore a short red dress with white polka dots, black tights and a denim jacket over the top of it said, "Darling, you look absolutely ridiculous right now, I'm certainly not complaining about the view but what on earth are you doing in there?"

The young man explained the entire situation before saying, "I hope you enjoyed the view because I'm coming out now," as he then tried to back of the hole in the tree trunk but was absolutely shocked to discover that he couldn't.

He said to himself, "You have got to be kidding me, why did I eat that big breakfast and second peice of chocolate sponge cake," as he placed his hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all his might but still the hole just refused to release it's grip on him.

His now concerned wife asked, "Honey, are you all right, you seem to be struggling, are you stuck in there?"

Harry stubbornly refused to admit the truth and said, "I'm fine thanks and don't be ridiculous, of course, I'm not stuck," as he then tried to push and wiggle himself free again, even putting his right foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still he just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that he was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

The young man said, "Oh, it's just no use, Sinead, I think I'm stuck, could you please pull me out of here?"

The young blond placed her right hand over her face in disbelief at her husband's predicament before grabbing onto his hips and said, "Don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as she then pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Harry said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Sinead, that really hurts, I'm not moving, put your back into it."

His wife said, "I am putting my back into it, you've certainly wedged yourself in there tight," as she then lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Sinead said, "Oh, it's just no use, you just won't budge, I'm so sorry I hurt you," as she then felt someone pulling at the hem of her dress and quickly turned around and saw that it was her and Harry's eight year old daughter Natasha.

The extremely confused young girl then asked, "Mom, is daddy all right?"

The young blond replied, "He's absolutely fine, honey, he's just a bit stuck, how about you and I go and find some help for him and you can pick whatever sweets you want for the shop," as the two then left.

Harry thought about calling his best friend David but felt too embarrassed and realised that he probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

He then spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle himself free again following a brief rest and said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, how can I be stuck, I'm not fat," before suddenly feeling his dog Baxter sniffing his backside and said, "Hi boy, I don't think you'll be any help to me," as the dog then grabbed onto the seat of his jeans and began pulling.

The young man began wiggling his rear end and said, "Baxter, stop pulling at my jeans like that, they are my best pair," but his dog continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Harry's face turned beet red with embarrassment as he then realised that Baxter had pulled off the seat of his jeans, exposing his bubble butt which was covered by red Batman boxers for all the world to see.

He then said, "This is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as his next door neighbour's Danielle daughter Sasha drew a smiley face on his boxers before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at his behind.

The young man said, "Me and my big mouth," as he began laughing at the ridiculousness of his current predicament.

Harry had now been stuck for more than half an hour when he suddenly heard laughter coming from behind him then a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Harry's underpants," and realised that it belonged to his wife, who had returned with Natasha, David, her own best friend Lisa and Danielle, who heard about the situation and was more than happy to help pull.

The young man felt absolutely humiliated and wondered if he should just remain stuck because he would never live this down as Sinead grabbed onto his hips and said, "Don't worry honey, we'll soon have you out of there but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as David pulled her waist while Lisa pulled David's t-shirt, Danielle pulled Lisa's legs, Natasha pulled the hem of Danielle's dress and even Baxter helped by pulling the hem of Natasha's skirt.

The young blond said, "All right everyone, remember to put your backs into it, Pull," as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.
Poor Harry was streched to his absolute limit and said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two," the bird began pulling at the front of his t-shirt as the epic tug of war suddenly ended with an extremely loud POP sound.

He was pulled from the hole in the tree trunk at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as his dog looked on.

The young man said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might be stuck in there forever," as he hugged and kissed his wife before hugging everyone else including Baxter, who licked his face before thanking everyone for helping him out.

"It was absolutely no problem, I needed some exercise this week anyway, nice boxers by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," joked a laughing Lisa.

Harry then remembered that everyone including his daughter could see his underwear and quickly used his black leather jacket to cover the hole in his jeans before taking everyone for something to eat and buying his dog a large bone to say thank you for rescuing him as everyone laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.














© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2240324-Harrys-Tree-Trunk-Catastrophe