*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2240413-X-Mas-Bites
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Derpus
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2240413
A collection of short stories centered around the residents of Spectrum Bay.
[note: this story features characters from my interactive story Surviving Spectrum Bay, which you can find here: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2160852-Surviving-Spectru... ]


Becky’s Winter Outfit (f/multiple, squishing, clothing tf)


Becky was holding out her phone and livestreaming her activities to her fans, dressed in just a pair of designer capris (making sure the straps of her thong were only slightly visible) and a tube top, along with some expensive sandals. “So, as y’all know, winter’s come ‘round, and it’s gonna be chilly.” She began on her way out of the house and passed by Trish.


The mother sighed as the young model walked by her. “Nice to see you’re finally awake, Rebecca… Wait, you aren’t going out like that, are you?”


Becky briefly looked back at Trish before rolling her eyes and getting back to her phone, thinking she was just commenting on her choice in outfit. “But since your girl’s on vacation in a beachside manor, I don’t have to worry ‘bout the weath-” As soon as she opened the door, she was hit by an intense freezing wind before she quickly shut it, pausing her stream. “This is supposed to be a beachside paradise!”, the spoiled model whined, crossing her arms and shuddering. “Why is it freezing outside?!”


“I tried to tell you”, Trish sighed as she sat down next to her. “I don’t claim to understand it myself, but April and Barbara told me they make the weather so cold in the winter so they can enjoy the snow. It does make it tough to care for the tropical plants, though, and I have to make sure the kids are bundled up so they don’t freeze…”


“But ah didn’t bring any winter clothes! How am ah supposed go anywhere now?!”, she cried as she flopped onto the sectional in the living room and crossed her arms.


“Well, I have some coats that might fit you…”, Trish offered.


“Eww!” Becky scrunched up her face and retched, surprising Trish, before noticing she might have upset her and chuckled nervously and scratched the back of her head. “Heh, I mean… Ah appreciate it, really, but I just can’t be seen in any ol’ outfit”, the model stated.


“Okay… I guess I could go out and get you an outfit then...”


Once again, Becky turned down Trish’s offer. “Oh no, I can’t have y’all do that”, she responded. “Ah really need to see what they got to offer in person, and… hmm…”


Becky stood up and began looking Trish over, making the mother uncomfortable. “Is… everything alright? Rebecca?”


“Now that you mention it… Ah think there is a way y’all can help me out.” Becky gave an innocent-looking smile… before grabbing Trish and starting to squish her down into a more flattened form. The malleable mother yelped as the spoiled model she had taken in began to press her down until she was squashed completely flat. “There we go! Once ah get a few more of you cute lil’ squishy folk, I’ll have myself a brand new winter outfit!” Trish mentally groaned, regretting once again her decision to allow her to live with them as the pampered young model sauntered off. “Oh, Bryyyy~”, Becky called out. “Why don’t you come here and help your big sister with somethin’?”


Soon enough, Becky had managed to get ahold of her little brother, Sarah, Jewel, Selena, and Andrew, who had recently been bitten by Ian. She was now modeling her new outfit made of the squishies in front of a mirror. Trish blushed as she was slowly slid up and stretched around Becky’s booty, having been turned into a pair of leggings. Andrew and Selena had both been molded into a pair of warm socks, with the latter of the two enjoying the treatment a lot more than Andrew. Meanwhile, Jewel had been formed into a new coat, and Sarah mentally drooling as she held her breasts up underneath, having been turned into a tube top. Bryan’s eyes blinked on top of his big sister’s head as she adjusted and stretched him out, turning him into an adorable little hat. She gave a smile, satisfied with her handiwork and began to walk out, making sure to grab her phone. “Wanna thank y’all for helpin’ me keep warm on the way to the mall”, she told her squishy clothing, with Sarah in pure bliss as Becky’s tits bounced against her, and Trish not appreciating the southern teen’s booty jiggling against her as she walked. “Ah ought to get somethin’ for y’all as thanks for helpin’ me out… but try not to make any noise on the way over, kay?” The pampered model turned her camera back on, returning to stream for her fans. “Hey, y’all! Sorry ‘bout that. We had the weirdest weather over here. But you know your girl comes prepared, and I got the most adorable outfit just for this occasion…” As Becky read the comments, she saw that everyone seemed to love her new winter outfit. She then covered the camera and microphone briefly. “Y’all don’t mind sticking around for a lil’ longer, do ya?”

A Mall Santa's Gift (f/m, flattening, absorption)

Jesse messed around with the bells on his elf costume as he stood near the fountain of the Mall where kids got their picture taken with Santa and asked what they wanted for X-mas. With his naturally young appearance and short stature, he fit the role of one of Santa’s elves perfectly. However, that wasn’t the role he was going to be filling today…


A tall, slightly chubby zombie girl also in an elf costume approached Jesse while the kids and their parents had begun lining up. “Um, excuse me, Jesse, but can I ask a huge favor of you?”


The short, malleable lad looked up at the undead girl, who looked very distressed. “What’s up, Arianna?”, he asked. “Is something wrong?”


“Well, yes, something’s very wrong”, she sighed. “You know how our Santa made a fuss yesterday and we had to cancel the pictures early?”


“I wasn’t here, but Zoey told me a fat kid sat on his lap and he screamed about having broken his leg.” Jesse covered his mouth, finding it tough to keep from laughing. He had to admit, that would have been hilarious to see.


“Well… he wasn’t kidding about his leg getting broken. We have a replacement, but he won’t be here for another half hour, and we have to open in ten minutes!”, Arianna panicked before calming herself down. “And since you’re the only boy here…”


“You… you want me to be Santa?!”, Jesse yelped. “You do know who you’re asking, right?”


“Oh come on! Mister Iron will be here soon, so you’ll only have to worry about maybe one or two little kids!” Arianna got on her knees and held her hands together, pleading with the short green-haired boy. “Please do this for me! I’m under a lot of pressure, and it would mean so much if you could do this one little thing! You can even take the rest of the day off with pay!”


Jesse was taken by surprise by the zombie girl’s pleas. As much as he didn’t want to be squished by kids, he felt bad about reducing Arianna to begging. “Well… I’m sure I can handle a little kid no problem. Zoey has been helping with my strength training, after all…” He was suddenly cut off as Arianna quickly hugged him, squishing him into her breasts. He wanted to gag a bit as she gave off a rancid odor, which, though mostly masked by loads of perfume, was very evident at close proximity.


“Oh THANK YOU!”, the zombie girl cried before letting him go. “There should be a costume in the changing room. Please hurry!” Jesse blushed a bright green as his face filled in and he headed to the back.


Not long after, Jesse was sitting in a child-sized Santa outfit along with a fake beard. They didn’t have time to get him boots, so he just wore his elf shoes, rationalizing that the kids wouldn’t notice. Luckily for everyone, Arianna had a plan to explain the sudden change between Santas. “Okay, kids, Santa’s not feeling 100 percent right now. There was an awful snowstorm on his way over here from the North Pole. But if you really believe and are full of holiday cheer, Santa will be filled with the holiday spirit again and be back to 100 percent!” The kids cheered for “Santa” to get better and Arianna went over to where the kids were and opened the line up.


It was tough for Jesse to see because of the fake beard, but he could see a very tired-looking young woman with thick round glasses and messy hair at the front of the line helping someone out of a purple leather jacket. “Heh… The only person I know with a jacket like that is…” His face suddenly turned white as he realized who it belonged to. “Oh no…” Sure enough, a rather chubby, pale young girl walked up to the chair, wearing a purple skirt, black tank top, and heavy black boots. “*gulp* H-ho ho ho! Come… come tell Santa what you want for X-mas, little girl!”


Jacqueline had a neutral expression at first before smiling and running up. Jesse scrunched his face underneath his fake beard as he braced for impact. Upon reaching the chair, the young girl jumped up and slammed her fat ass right on top of Jesse, causing the wood from the chair to creak as her pale, plump cheeks covered most of his body, leaving only his head and shoulders visible. He was pressed against the side of her butt cheek as the malleable flesh wobbled in his face. Jacqueline looked down at Jesse and smiled. “Oh good. You’re not nearly as whiny as the last Santa”, she said. “They complained of a broken leg as soon as I sat in their lap…”


“You… know?”, Jesse asked. Surely this chubby little brat wasn’t intentionally injuring mall Santas.


“Oh of course! I’m not an imbecile”, Jacqueline said smugly as she crossed her arms. “Everyone ought to know that there’s more than one Santa. How else can you be in every mall in the world and deliver everything in one night?”


Jesse laughed uncomfortably as the girl continued sitting on him. “You’re… quite the clever little girl, aren’t you?”


“Oh, I’m more than just clever”, the chubby little girl stated proudly. “I’m easily the most intelligent person in the city. And that isn’t ego, it’s simply a fact.”


“You *grunt* should be very proud of yourself…” Soon, Jesse could see a large man entering the changing room. It must have been Mister Iron. “Now what would you like-?”


“Oh right! My X-mas list!” Jacqueline snapped her fingers and her caretaker quickly brought over her list… which soon unfurled down to the ground. “Now, I don’t expect to get everything on my list, but I have been particularly good this year. The first thing I want, and this is important, a new particle cannon for a project I’m working on. I’m fully capable of building it myself, but it would go much faster if I had one already to go.”


“Santa will *grunt* try his best, little girl.” Jesse was struggling to see past Jacqueline’s pale, jiggly flesh as she continued reading off of her long X-mas list.


“Second, I want a Crimson Child t-shirt, the one from their one-night-only reunion. I really wanted to go, but it was very late and I was spending time with someone special…” Jesse blushed at the second thing from her list, and though he couldn’t see it, Jacqueline’s servant, Beverly, was suddenly wide awake and smiled sweetly. “I haven’t been able to find any, and I absolutely refuse to pay those parasites that sell them second-hand…”


Jesse soon noticed that it was getting harder and harder to see past Jacqueline’s butt cheek. He tried to stretch himself up, but found it extremely difficult to pull himself away. Every time he moved, he felt like he was pressed further into the flesh. As the chubby young girl continued to read off of her list, Jesse looked down and silently gasped as he saw that he was actually sinking into Jacqueline’s assflesh! By the time he realized that he was being absorbed, Jacqui wasn’t even halfway through her long list and was unaware that the diminutive mall Santa was merging with her already sizeable booty. Jesse tried to look around for help, but even if he could see past Jacqui’s big butt, he would find none of the mall elves as they were helping to get Mister Iron into the Santa suit.


“... and the last thing I would like, is a new karaoke machine, as the last one fell off of the roof of the… huh? Santa?” Jacqueline looked around, unable to find the mall Santa. The young girl even lifted her left cheek and thigh, but found no trace of him. “Where did Santa go?”, she asked out loud.


“Your big fat butt probably ate him!”, yelled one girl from the line… which was quickly followed by a gulping noise.


Jacqueline clenched her fist, expecting all of the other kids to laugh at her again, but to the surprise of everyone, a large, soft-looking man stepped out from behind the curtain. “HO ho ho ho!”


“Santa!” Jacqueline stood up as she and the other children and parents cheered. She was taken by surprise as the mall Santa put his hand on her shoulder.


“Thank you for believing in me, little girl, and filling me with the holiday spirit.”, Mister Iron said. “Thanks to you, I’m feeling like my jolly old self again!” Jacqueline’s eyes watered and she hugged the mall Santa, allowing the two of them to get a picture taken without endangering Iron’s legs.


Once they got the picture out of the way, Beverly helped Jacqueline back into her purple leather jacket as they walked through the mall… with the caretaker sporting a rather large belly all of a sudden. “It looks like you saved X-mas for a lot of kids, Miss Jacqui”, she said as she rested a hand on her belly.


“I did, didn’t I?”, Jacqueline asked smugly. “Oh, while we’re here, I think I need to buy some new skirts. Mine must have shrunk in the wash, as this one’s feeling rather tight.” Jacqui tugged on her skirt, trying to cover her booty as it wobbled and jiggled with each step, even more than usual. If one were to get up close, they could hear a teenaged boy’s voice groaning and whimpering at the thought of spending the holidays as part of a chubby little girl’s bottom.



A Warm Embrace (m/f, weight gain)



Jack shivered as he and Mary helped to pull plastic sheets over some tropical plants along with Janet as snow began to blanket the ground. Mary was dressed in an adorable pink coat, along with a matching hat and a pair of baby blue boots in addition to her thick white pants, and Janet wore a similar outfit. Meanwhile, Jack was heavily layered with shirts and sweaters and sweatpants to the point where it was a wonder how he could move. “Thank you so much, you two”, the fox girl said. “This would have taken forever by myself.”



“I-i-it’s okay, J-J-Janet”, Jack said, shuddering from the cold and hopping up and down.



“Yeah, Jackie and I are happy to help! But wasn’t Roxi supposed to help us?”, Mary asked. “I wonder where she went…”



“Well, I won’t hold it against her. She also agreed to help with the teacher’s X-mas Party. In any case, you two are a big help. Without us, these tropical plants won’t survive the winter”, said Janet.



“Th-th-then why p-p-plant them in the f-f-f-first place?”, Jack asked.



“Well, it’s usually not this cold… Jackie, are you okay?”, Janet asked her squishie step-brother. “This weather isn’t too much for you, is it?”



“N-n-no, I’m f-f-f-fine”, Jack replied.



“Alright… I need to head to work, so you two be careful on your way back home, okay?” Janet waved back before heading off.



Mary waved over before turning back to her little boyfriend. “Jackie, are you sure you’re okay?”, she asked as she put her hand to him. “You look kind of-” she suddenly pulled her hand back and gasped. “J-Jackie! You’re freezing!”



“O-oh…” Jack shuddered as he tried to move, but found it almost impossible as he began to turn to slush. “I’ve b-b-been out in the c-could for too long…”



Mary began to panic as Jack was beginning to freeze. “I-I.. I got an idea!”



Jack blushed as Mary began to strip down and take her clothes off. “M-Mary, what’re you-” He was quickly silenced as Mary forced herself into his mouth! Not completely frozen yet, Jack’s form stretched wide around his little girlfriend as she slid down his throat. It didn’t take long for her to reach his stomach, the combined form of both herself and him forcing some of the layers of clothing he was wearing to rip open. Once she had settled in, he let out a loud *BURRRRRPPPP!!!* “M-Mary?!” The boy cried out as he held his girl-filled tummy. “Why did you do that?! I thought you hated being eaten?”



“I do, but… This is the only way to keep you warm”, Mary answered, grunting as she was curled up into a ball. She blushed as she snuggled up inside of her little boyfriend. "But... I'm okay with it as long as it's you, Jackie", she said, causing Jack to turn bright red. Sure enough, the slush that Jack had been filled with was slowly beginning to melt and turn back into thick gel.



“It’s working”, Jack said. “I think you can come out now, Mar-” Jack was soon cut off as he heard a *glorp* coming from his tummy. Upon pressing into his gut, he found that it was nothing but warm mush inside. “Mary… you didn’t have to do that… Thank you…” Jack smiled as he began to walk back to the house, slowly absorbing more of his digested little girlfriend. By the time he got home, he had gotten quite chubby, causing his mother to groan as she had to return all of the clothes she bought for X-mas and buy bigger sizes.

Cookies for Camilla Claus (f/m, food transformation, weight gain)


It was X-mas Eve and Ignacio was sitting on his couch bored while the TV was left on the sappy holiday movie channel, an almost full bottle of tequila on the coffee table while he was dressed in an ugly sweater and pajama pants, wearing a festive-looking mask. Nikki was spending the holiday with Ezekiel, Maddy was visiting her mother in Ishtef, and Rico was playing at a X-mas party. Since the restaurant was closed for the day, Ignacio was given a rare day to himself, having challenged himself to take a shot each time someone who isn’t white shows up on screen in the holiday movie. He took three shots and got bored waiting and began to drift to sleep by the time the second movie started. Suddenly, the short mexican was jerked awake by a sudden burst of light which was followed by a poof of smoke, which quickly dissipated and revealed a familiar shortstacked woman dressed in a sexy Santa costume.



“Ho ho ho! Merry X-mas, little boy!”, came the high pitched voice of the Santa.



“M-mom?!”, Ignacio cried. “What are you doing here?”



“I heard my baby boy was gonna be all by his lonesome for X-mas, so I stopped by to…” Camilla looked around before giving an unimpressed look to her son and put her hands on her hips. “Where the cookies at?”



Ignacio scratched the back of his head as he looked up at his mother. “Huh? I mean, we’re adults here, so…” He was suddenly interrupted as Camilla morphed into her purple demon form and brought her middle finger and her thumb together. “N-no wait! Nikki had some-!” His words were cut off as the short purple demoness snapped her fingers, causing Ignacio to seemingly disappear in a puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared, in his place was sitting a plate with the same design as his sweater, on top of which was a pile of festive cookies.



Without a second thought, Camilla grabbed the plate of cookies and took a seat, making the sofa creak under her weight. Ignacio mentally groaned as she took one of the cookies front the plate and shoved it in her mouth, messily chewing on it as she grabbed the remote and began flipping through channels before settling in on an anime. She continued eating the cookies before pulling an envelope out from her cleavage. “Y’know, I came here to give ya a X-mas bonus…”, Camilla said as she continued devouring the plate of cookies she had transformed her son into. “...but seein’ as you don’t have any holiday spirit, I don’t think you deserve it. I mean, who doesn’t leave out cookies for Santa. Guess you just bought Mama some new boots, eh, Iggy?”, the demonic shortstack chuckled.


Meanwhile, Ignacio groaned as he felt himself getting chewed up and swallowed several times over, and melding back together with the cookie mush in her belly. Suddenly, a *DING* was heard from the kitchen and Camilla looked over, seeing that the oven was on and smelling a faint aroma of baked goods. “Hehe, guess you had some cookies afterall… Oh well! X-mas is about spending the day with family anyway. And you get to spend the day with Mama! And you’re gonna get me some nice new boots. You’re just the sweetest little guy~” The cookie-boy grumbled as his mother ate the last of him before going to fill up on more cookies and washing it down with the bottle of tequila Ignacio had left out. By the time she had finished, Ignacio had begun to digest along with the rest of the cookie mush and alcohol. Camilla stood up and let out a loud *BURRRRPPPP!!!* before exiting the apartment. She looked down and patted her son and cookie-filled tummy, giggling as it wobbled. “C’mon, Iggy. We still got the rest of my employees to visit. Hope the cookies they leave are as tasty as you.”
© Copyright 2020 Derpus (derpatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2240413-X-Mas-Bites