*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2240427-Lindseys-Christmas-Day-Window-Struggle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2240427
A young woman gets herself stuck while trying to surprise her boyfriend on Christmas Day.
Twenty-seven year old Lindsey Watson had driven to her boyfriend Liam's house to surprise him on Christmas day and knocked on his front door for more than five minutes and realised that he must be out so went to find another way inside and found an extremely small square window and realised that it would be absolutely perfect.

The young woman was 5'5, 145 pounds, had beautiful long light blond hair and blue eyes covered by glasses.
Her curvaceous figure was covered by a short red dress with white polka dots, black tights and a denim jacket over the top of it.

Lindsey opened the window and said, "This is absolutely perfect but it's certainly going to be an extremely tight squeeze," as she then tried to put her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to the window's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

The young blond placed her bag beside the window frame then opened up the window and stuck her head through it and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon through, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving her boyfriend's neighbours an absolutely stunning view of her lower half.

Lindsey then tried to pull and wiggle her lower half through but it just wouldn't fit despite several minutes of trying and said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm just too big, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets," as she then jokingly wiggled her behind and thought about how ridiculous she must look right now before trying to back out of the window but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young woman said, "You have got to be kidding me, why did I eat that big breakfast and second peice of chocolate fudge cake," as she placed her hands against the window frame and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Lindsey said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid window," then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the wall outside for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

The young blond, who couldn't believe that she was actually stuck in one of her boyfriend's windows on Christmas Day said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm officially stuck, I would be an absolutely terrible Santa," as she then thought about calling her best friend Lisa but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and decided against calling out for help as she would be mortified if anyone found her like this and realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Lindsey spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and eating her chocolate bar in her jacket pocket and and said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, how can I be stuck, I'm not even fat, I'm just curvy," as she suddenly felt a cool breeze and said, "This was an absolutely terrible day to wear a short dress."

She then suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to Liam's dog Toby barking and said, "Hi boy, unfortunately, I'm stuck and I don't think you'll be any help to me, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone" as it then grabbed onto the seat of her dress and began pulling.

The young woman began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my dress like this, you naughty boy, it's my best one," but still the dog continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Lindsey's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that Toby had pulled off the seat of her dress and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by green panties with the words Happy Christmas written in red on the back of them for all the world to see.

The young blond said, "This is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

Lindsey said, "Me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young woman had now been stuck for more than half an hour when she suddenly heard the front door then came to face with the extremely confused boyfriend, who burst into laughter.

The young man said, "Bebe, what on earth are you doing in there, I thought Santa was supposed to go down the chimney, are you actually stuck?"

The absolutely humiliated Lindsey explained the entire situation before asking for help as her boyfriend said, "Oh, you poor thing, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as he then grabbed onto her arms and pulled and pulled with all his strength but still his efforts proved to in vain.

"Oh, it's just no use, bebe, you just won't budge, you've certainly wedged yourself in there tight, how about I give you your gifts then I'll try pulling you from behind," as he then went into his living room and quickly returned with a bag full of presents .

The young blond was just finishing up opening them when her boyfriend pulled a small black box containing an absolutely huge diamond ring and got down on one knee and proposed to her.

Lindsey said, "Yes, Yes, a million times yes," as the two hugged and kissed as she put the ring on.

Liam said, "I'm so glad you said yes, now let's get you out of there," as he then went round to her other half and burst into laughter again and began chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Lindsey's underpants," when he saw her barely-covered backside sticking out of the window.

The young man said, "Don't worry bebe, I'll happily make that window bigger for you for next time, how brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as he then grabbed onto her hips and pulled and pulled with all his strength.

The young woman said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I'm think I'm going to be pulled in two," as she was streched to her absolute limit as Toby began pulling at his owner's belt as a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

Lindsey was pulled from the window at last, sending the two tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the dog looked on.

The young woman said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," as she began blushing when she realised that she had actually landed on top of her fiance and helped him back to his feet before hugging and kissing him and hugged Toby, who licked her face before the two for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem, bebe, I'm just glad you did this before Christmas dinner or we might have a Winnie the Pooh situation on our hands, I absolutely love your panties by the way, very cute," as he began laughing.

Lindsey then remembered that her underwear was showing before quickly using her denim jacket to cover the hole in her dress and tights as she, Liam and Toby went inside to enjoy Christmas while laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.





© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2240427-Lindseys-Christmas-Day-Window-Struggle