*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241178-Giantess-mania-part-2-wonder-giantess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #2241178
Wonder Woman takes Sarah in and they have fun together
When I woke up, we were not in Titans tower anymore, we, or rather I was on a island, and aparently, Gwen was taken back to her dimension.
“DID YOU HAVE A PLEASANT SLEEP?” A woman said, sounding like she was actually curious. This made me jump, but the fact she asked this with a calmed voice made me feel calm as well. “Uh... yes I did and...” I couldn’t talk anymore about that. As I turned my eyes and saw the giant sight... of Wonder Woman. Yes, THE Wonder Woman. Diana Prince, Princess of Thmysicira, part of the DC Trinity. Hell, the most popular in ALL of comics. She was holding me right in the middle of her palm. I feel it under me, shocked about what I felt. I then turned my head and looked around. Was i on Thmysicira! Looking back to Wonder Woman, a bit of panic in my eyes. She’s not going to hurt me right? Sure you are on the Amazon Paradise where men were not allowed but... she isn’t gonna hurt you right! She has her costume on, so she was a Hero and not at the start of her journey. Also I am a female as well so I think I’m good? I can also see her breasts right in front of me. Oh crap now I am feeling flustered! I am not okay with this, not at all! This is different then the other adventures. “ARE YOU ALLRIGHT?” She said as I breathed heavily.”yes I’m allright.” I respwan “YOUR SIZE IS DEFINITLY UNUSEAL!” She said as she rose me up to her face. Those eyes, man they could make me sink. “PERHAPS I SHOULDENT BE SO WELCOMING AND OFF GUARD, JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR SIZE.”
I didint know what she was talking about at first but then she pulled the lasso of truth out and took a small bit of it and rapped it arround me. “NOW ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, THE LASSO COMPELLS YOU TO TELL THE TRUTH.” It shone over me, and I felt it go over me. It was such a weird feeling to have. I know that it was taking effect. “ARE YOUR INTENTIONS GOOD OR EVIL?” “I don’t have any intentions, I just woke up here.” “NOW, ANY OTHER TRUTH YOU HAVE, SPILL IT.” I thought she was hot, and sense I’m gay, that’s also something. I try to keep this in, I really do but my body ached just from trying. My body kicking itself and attacking itself as struggled more and more.
I struggled so much that i just had to confess it! Or at least I would of, if I didn’t do some quick thinking. It wants me to confess something that I don’t want to, well here it goes. “I think you are the hottest superhero in the world and i’ve had long nights in bed of just thinking about you and... touching myself!” I shout to her as I then hanged there, disappointed in myself, but relieved. No longer a desire to admit this, I just hang there by her rope. I slowly turn my head and look up to Wonder Woman. Diana as I was wondering what her reaction would be. She wasn’t mad, not in the slightest. In fact she wore a smile on her face. “I CANT BE MAD AT THAT, IT WAS ADORABLE IN ITS OWN WAY.” She said as I can’t believe it. What a relief she just gave me. I look at the smile Wonder Woman shows. I’m lucky I didn't reveal too much and what I said didn't upset her in fact she actually liked it? But why do I have a sense of foreboding from that smile."WHAT IS YOUR NAME?” I answer right away. "Sarah, ma'am"
She undid the lasso and I landed softly in her hand. She still had the same smile on her face. "Um, Wonder Woman? Why are you looking at me like that." I asked nervously, she brought her hand closer up to her face.
Wonder Woman giggled as she brought one finger and stroked my head. "I JUST CANT GET OVER HOW ADORABLE YOU ARE." She ruffled my hair with her 7 mile wide index finger. I thought it was demeaning that she was doing this like I were a pet, but at the same time i enjoyed it, my favorite DC Super hero was lovingly petting me, and I blushed at the thought.
Diana giggled as she sees my blush. "I’VE DECIDED IM KEEPING YOU." That shocked me. "W-what?" The superhero was actually wanting to keep me "B-b-but your a superhero s-shouldn't you be helping me?"
"OH DONT GET SO FRIGHTENED." Wonder Woman cooed. "DIDINT YOU JUST CONFESS YOUR LOVE FORE ME?" She flirted. I blush hearing that. Was Wonder Woman actually wanting me? "B-but as what? A pet?" "WOULD IT BE SO BAD?" Diana asked seductively. I was suprised she didn't deny it, more suprised she said it seductively and even more suprised I weren't against the idea. "RELAX" Wonder Woman started putting me againt her chest, her heart and hugged me lovingly. I couldn't help myself, I was being pushed against her bosom and i just couldn't stop myself from blushing. It was so soft, and she wasn't squeezing me too tight either, i was suprised at how gentle this giant with super strength can be. Diana stroked my head lovingly. "LISTEN, I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THE PET THING." She sees me looking up at her and she thought it was the most adorable thing she's ever seen. "YOU SIAD YOU LUSTED FOR ME, I THINK WE CAN TURN IT INTO LOVE, DONT YOU?" My blush darkened as she was giving me so much care. "I um, I- I do." "GOOD, THEN WE CAN BE COMPANIONS, OR LOVERS IF YOU PREFER?" This was not happening. The hottest woman in DC is literally telling me she wants a relationship with me.
"ALL YOU HAVE TO DO, IS SAY YOULL BE MINE." Diana said lovingly. "AND I WILL BE YOUR LOVER, PROTECTER, AND OWNER, IF YOU LIKE THAT IS."
That didn't sound so bad, even the bit about her being my owner. What she's doing right now, can last forever and who knows maybe she'll let me do other things.
"ARE YOU THINKING OTHER DIRTY THOUGHTS ABOUT ME?" I was caught. "I I uh" “I WOULDENT NEED A LASSO FOR THIS” Diana smiled.
“I CAN FEEL SOMETHING POKING MY CHEST."
I darkened red at that, i was fighting not to pass out.
"DONT WORRY, IM FLATTERD." Wonder Woman cooed. "SO YOUR ANSWER?" I felt truly embarrased and she can see that. She merely chuckled and kept stroking my head. I don't really have a reason to say no. I was pretty much trapped in a comic book, if she found a way to turn me to normal, what would I do? Actually staying with Wonder Woman would be the best decision I can make. "I-I'll be yours Wonder Woman." Diana smiled and brought me up to her face. She kissed against me face, it was surrounded by her soft lucious lips. I had a stupid grin on my face and was blushing badly. "SARAH, I PROMICE YOU WONT REGRET THIS." Wonder Woman then put me in between her boobs and looked down on me. “LET US BE ON OUR WAY, DARLING." She put me with her finger and walked home. All the while I bounced in her bosom much to her delight. Diana had made it home and put me on her dresser. "WELL, MY TENNY WENNY ITSY BITSY TINY SMALL LITTLE FREIND, I SAY WE SHOULD HAVE SOME FUN, WHAT DO YOU THINK?" I felt unbelievably embarresed at this. I’ve been with women before but this was Wonder Woman! And I was in for a fun night with her! I try to nod, trying to be more confident and not be embarassed But Diana didn't mind, in fact she adored it. "WELL FIRST I THINK YOU SHOULD EXPLORE MY BODY.”
She walked back to her home on the island. Now due to her being an active hero, she usually spends most of her nights in the Justice League watchtower, however tonight she was on vacation i could say. She needed some time back with her fellow amazons, and tonight was gonna be the last night of that vacation. That was not what happened though, as she had me with her. A small woman, who obviously is very interested in her. I did confess my feelings to her, and with that she has claimed me. It was actually kind of funny. Comparing heights, it was like she was as big as Giganta. Which did get a chuckle from Wonder Woman. Eventually she went over and into the room she was staying. It’s gonna be hard being a superhero while looking over me, but if any woman could do it, it would have to be Diana. “HERE WE ARE, DONT GET TO COMFTERBULE ITS ONLY FOR TONIGHT.” She said as she plucked me between her fingers. Her fingers on either side of me as I feel her powerful fingers on my waist. She lifted me up as she wore a smile on her face, glad about what she was seeing. For me, I don’t know how to react. I was Diana’s. It’s like a dream come true, although... not one i expected at all. She was the pinnacle of a woman, while i was just smaller. Not to mention she was a comic book character.
“Y-You shoved me in between your boobs?” I say with a bit of a panic as she listened to the words. She got a chuckle from it. “I DID, YOUR GOING TO BE CARRIED IN THERE A LOT, ITS THE SAFEST PLACE FOR YOU.” Diana said as i don’t find a reason to argue with that. I would feel safe between her glorious mamories. Although she was not gonna lie she was loving what was happening. She loved having me stuck there, not moving at all. “S-So what are we gonna do now, Wonder Woman?” “DIANA, AFTER ALL,YOU ARE MINE.” She said, moving over to her bed and crossing her large legs. One after another. “R-Right, so what are we doing Diana?” “WELL I FIGURED SENSE YOU THINK IM SO HOT, IM GOING TO LET YOU EXPLORE MY BODY.”
“Oh uh really? Thanks” I say to her as she giggled.
She placed me down right on her belly, causing me to stumble backwards for a couple of seconds. I looked up to the amazon, and i can’t help but love the sight.
“Well, you can start?”
After the amazing body adventure, she brought her hand down. Her fingers on each side of me as I get lifted up. Now, being how powerful she was, she would not have much trouble lifting me regardless of size. Still, it was nice knowing all she needed was her fingers. She brought me up and wore a smile on her face, as she started her actions. She brought me in close. “I THINK YOU MAY DESERVE ANOTHER THING, A KISS.” “a-a-a kiss?” I say a little bit worried about it. She didn’t listen to it, as she found it more adorable than a defence. “HERE IT COMES.” And with that, she pushed her lips out and brought me forward. I felt yourself pressed against her lips, giving it out as it was something that I didn’t really expect. The lips were not the worst thing in the world, in fact, I loved it. It was the greatest kiss I have ever received, and i melted just at the contact. As for Diana, she was not going as hard on a kiss as she would. She to her was just pressing me against her lips. It was a kiss, but not one with effort. Mainly cause she just wanted to see the effect this had on me. Once she pulled over, she wore a smile at me, as she saw me pretty much flop. Needless to say she was stunned looking down at how much that kiss had an effect on me. She could see me just absolutely loving it. “WELL ARNT YOU GOING TO SAY THANKS YOU?” She questioned. “T-Thank you.” I reply like an obedient dog. She laughed, as she loved it. “OH, IF THAT KISS HAD ANOUGH EFFORT FOR YOJ TO FALL FOR ME, I THINK IM GONNA HAVE A LOT OF FUN WITH YOU.” Wonder Woman moved her finger around and tried to tickle under my chin, but she used her pink because I was extra small. “ALL THOE YOH DO LOVE ME, I SUPOSSE IT MAKES SENSE.”
I blushed a bit. “N-NO, NOT LIKE THAT. I LIKE IT, A LITTLE GAL THAT LOVES ME. I CAN HAVE SOME REAL FUN WITH YOU.” She said back as she looked down, smiling. Not only does she have me to play with, she has me to talk to her as well. This was something that she loved, she traced my body with her finger. “NOW, I THINK I MIGHT BE READY TO GO TO SLEEP, SO ARE YOU OK SLEEPING WITH ME?”“Of course.” “AND YOU WONT TRY TO HAVE ANY FUN ON MY BODY.” She said back. “W-Well... that’s a bit sexist.” I had to comment, covering my mouth afterwards. “RELAX, YOU CAN SPEAK UP I DONT MIND.” She said finding that adorable as well. The fact that I worried I might of offended her. “PEOPLE ARE LIKE THAT BUT THAT DOES NOT MEEN THEY ARE TERRABLE. AM I RIGHT?” “N-Not everyone.”“ARE YOU?” She questioned. “N-No.” You say back to her. She just looked at you between her fingers “YOUR A WOMAN, ITS NOT LIKE YOUR A MAN, I AM FINE IF YOUR GAY, THATS OK.” She says as she smiled, giving me another kiss. Never would you think you would be granted with a heavenly kiss from her, Of course for Diana, she was not trying that hard, but she was glad I liked it. “I LIKE YOU, YOU COULD BE A MURDERER AND I WOULD STILL LIKE YOU.” “Oh... great! I’m uh... not a murderer though.” “OF COURSE NOT.” She said rolling her eyes with a smile. “NOW, TIME TO GET THE FIRST SLEEP OFOURBRAND NEW LIVES. QUESTION IS, WHERE WOULD I PUT YOU TO SLEEP....HMMMM....OH I KNOW! YOU WILL SLEEP IN MY CLEAVLEGE.” She said with a smile. She the. Picks me up with her two fingers on each hip and places me in her cleavlege, witch I absolutely loved, and she loved me loving it, she was really loving haveing me arround, and I’m sure she’ll fell the same way Evan when I’m normal sized, actually, I might stay this size for a while, because I do not want to stop getting this incredible treatment, it’s like I’m in heaven, a wonderful heaven. The next morning I wake up with Diana look in Down at me still in her cleavlege, she then went to the bathroom to take a shower. “IM SURE IT WILL BE FINE IF YOU TAKE A SHOWER WITH ME RIGHT? YOUR ARE FEMALE AFTER ALL SO IT WOULDENT HURT, IF THATS OK WITH YOU.” “That sounds fine.” I say while Diana smiles down at me and giggles at me blushing. And aparently I’m going in her cleavlege, she takes her clothes of and, takes mine off to, and she walks us into the shower, all the soap that went on her, splattered over me, one drop from the shower was enough to get me soaked. 6 minutes later, Diana walks out of the shower and uses a towel to dry us off. When we got clothes on, we are about to leave themyscira until, an announcement comes on. “ATTENTION AMAZONS, WE HAVE WORD THAT THE VILLAINIS CHEETAH IS SOMEWHERE ON THE ISLAND, BUT WE DONT KNOW WHERE, UNTILL SHE IS APPREHENDED, NOONE IS ALLOWED TO LEAVE THIMISCYRA, AND IN CASE YOU DONT LISTEN, THEIR WILL BE A FORCE FEILD AROUND THE ISLAND, SO EVERYONE, PLEASE STAY SAFE, WE WILL BE ON LOCKDOWN FOR A MOUNTH OR 2 SO BE PATIANT, AND AND STAY SAFE!!” Me and Diana hear this and Diana says that she planned this, so we can have more time together. It was a good idea. So we head back to the house. When we get to the house, Diana brings us back to her bedroom and thinks on something we could do, last night I got to explore her incredible perfect body, I wonder what I’m going to do next. “OK SARAH, I HAVE A GREAT IDEA FOR OUR NEXT ACTIVITY.” “What?” “I WENT TO THE VAULT TO SEE IF WE HAD A SIZE RAY, THEIR WAS ONE, SORR OF, IT DIDINT HAVE A GROWTH SETTING, BUT IT DID HAVE A SHRINKING SETTING, SO I WAS THINKING I CAN SHRINK YOH EVAN MORE AND LET YOU EXPLORE MY BODY AT A HOLE NE ANGLE, WHAT DO YOU SAY?” As much as I wanted to get back to normal size, I loved the sound of me exploring the biggest body I might ever explore. “Ok let’s do it, sounds fun.” “OK THEN.” Diana plucks me up and places me on the floor. “ARE YOU READY?” “Yeah hit it.” “ALL RIGHT, HERE WE GO.” Diana press,a the trigger and I shrink instantly, and now, Diana’s eye is as big as the buji kahlefia, the tallest building in the world, you would need about over 4,000 people just to get to 2 floors of that thing, bet you can guess how small I am to Diana. “WOW YOUR SO TINY, YOUR EVAN MORE ADORABLE THEN BEFORE GOSH CANT YOU GET ANY CUTER.” I start to blush. “I ALSO BROUGHT A HUMAN MAGNET, WITH THIS I CAN USE ONE OF MY FINGERS AND PICK YOU UP AT YOUR NEW SIZE, I CAN ALSO DROP YOU ANYWHERE.” “That’s great.” “SO, ARE YOU READY FOR WONDER WOMAN 2.0?” “ABSALUTLY.” She picks me up and places me on her belly. I start to explore, what seemed like a hole new body, it was incredible, I can now see every perfect part of her body, she is literally the hottest super hero ever made. I can’t Evan get over how hot she is, I spent most of my time on her face, belly, crouch, feet, hands, and of course her breasts, it was incredible, after 2 hours of that, Diana asked me to meet her at her face because she has 3 different gifts for me their. “Gifts, for me, we only just met yesterday.” “I AM GIVING YOU GIFTS BECAUSE, I LOVE YOU, I DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE, IM IN LOVE WITH YOU, BUT CAUSE OF YOUR SIZE, WE CANT GET MARRIED, BUT, WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY TINY GIRL FREIND?” I can’t believe it, Wonder Woman is asking me to be her girlfriend, it’s an offer I can’t refuse. “Yes, yes, yes!” I exclaim as i hug Diana’s nose, speaking of Diana,a nose, she had my second present right on it, it was a chair that I can strap in, she won’t feel a thing, and no one would suspect a thing, and it’s perfect because, I’m now to small to fit in her cleavlege, and her last gift was a kiss, not a non effort one, but my first real kiss with her, this is a miricle, my favorite dc super hero, probably now my favorite super hero in general, is kissing my body, it’s a dream come true. “I FOUND SOMETHIG ELSE IN THE VAULT.” “What?” “ITS A GROWTH RAY.” “Really?” “YES AND I ALSO HAVE A CLONING MASSHINE, AND THE CLONE WILL RETAIN THE SAME THOUGHTS AND MEMORIES AS THE ORIGINAL, ILL CLONE YOU, KEEP THE CLONE, AND YOU CAN GROW BACK AND LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, but I thought it was for the best. 15 minutes later I’m back to normal size. “It’s funny seeing you at normal size.” Diana says. “You to Diana.” We say our goodbyes and I go back through the portal, I’ll miss this adventure, and I can’t wait for the next one.”

The end
For now
© Copyright 2021 Gabriel (marvelboy247 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241178-Giantess-mania-part-2-wonder-giantess