*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241519-My-bullying-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Other · #2241519
This is my bullying story
Hi, my name is Nathan, i am 13 years old and you are about to read my bullying story. It all started when i was 12, for the reason of me wanting to be who i am. Now, you might be wondering “what do i mean by that”? Well, i have always loved to have my hair yellow, so i dyed them yellow and having my two small nails dyed black. I think, having them dyed black, especially helps me express my self more. Unfortunately, i started being bullied because of it.
—————————————————————————
One day, my class had physical education and we were in the changing rooms and i had dyed my hair and nails a day before. I was late for class and so were my bullies, who started picking on me. It was only me and them. I was called a fagot, a girl, an idiot, i was even told to go fu+k myself back to fagot holes( i have no idea to this day of what they meant by fagot holes) As they were cursing at me, they started picking my hair, slapping me lightly which soon became intense and my main bully, spit on me at the end. It was 3 against one, but even if it was one vs one, im not that brave and strong enough to fight back. After they left, i got changed and got out to join the rest of the class, but my heart was beating fast and i was very scared to fully participate in class so i just distanced myself and sat in the bench. Luckily for me, my teacher said to me “it’s fine if you dont want to play”. I wasn't just scared from them but also from the rest of the class up to the point when i was close to not holding my tears. This fear has gotten me before but never as on that day.
I managed to get out of the class before others and i wasn’t picked on for the rest of my classes but after school, i was picked on again. When i arrived home, i layed on my bed and cried.
This chapter is short because nothing more happened to me on that day but after a few days my bullies got aggressive and i was picked on all the time in school and i started shielding myself from other kids and got very afraid to interact in person(still am). I will cover this up in my next chapter.

© Copyright 2021 Nathanbeyourself (chidiristreamg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2241519-My-bullying-story