*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2242087-Story-of-a-girl
Rated: E · Short Story · Arts · #2242087
It is a short story about the girl

This is the story of the girl. she is full of life, energetic, and wants to explore everything. she was even loved by all, her family, her friends.

she has a best friend (her father). she loved her father more than anybody. she can share everything with her father.

Her dreams are so brightened as her father,s smile. she wants to do anything that makes her father happy and proud full.

but one day, she came to know that her father is not a real father, her family is not a real family. she belongs to another family.

Then she starts feeling that she is a loser. because she doesn't know about reality.


Then that day, her father came to her and said: why are u sitting lonely and you are so big now that you are making a decision on your own .why? you are my daughter. you are my little princess. when I die then you will become alone.so hurry up, get up and talk to your siblings.

she quietly listened to all things and smile because she feels so secured at this time.

she studied and tried her best to fulfill her dreams. she went to university and make a lot of friends.

she started to get along with her friends and spending less time with her father.

she was impressed by her friends and forget to real things that her father teach her.

Then one day, she heard from her sister that their father is about to die because of illness.

she came back to her real life, her father and she keeps praying to GOD.
"oh God, please save my father, don,t even get him, he is my guardian, how I 'ii survive without him"

Her father was happy to spend time with her.

Then, one night, her mother awake her that her father is not even taking a breath. she rashly ran into his room and said: "wake up, father, hurry up. I am waiting, why you are not listening to me .plz get up. I will be alone without you"

but he was not there to listen to her. then she realized that she is not alone in real not at that dad when she knows about her real parents.

This was the greater first real disaster in her life. because she doesn't know what the biggest disaster was waiting for her.







(continue)
© Copyright 2021 creative writer (mehmal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2242087-Story-of-a-girl