*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2243003-Thank-You
Rated: E · Column · Activity · #2243003
Expression of gratitude for all my reviewers and friends.
I am Vaishali, a budding artist, new to the WDC world. At first I didn't knew much about how to use this site and how to do various things but now I am able to do, not all but yes....far more than earlier. I have received help from many of you unknown times and in unknown ways. Thank you is all I can say to all my reviewers and friends here on WDC. I want to express my sincere gratitude to all.

My reviewers not only helped me in developing my writing skills but also helped me in other minor or major things. I want to specify some of them here.

I was thinking much about how to thank you all and return your kindness but then I realized that I can not repay your immeasurable love. I just wish that you may keep loving and supporting me as you have done before.

Lots of love.

My sincere thanks to:
Schnujo is Late to Lannister
Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love
Lilith of House Martell
THANKful Sonali LOVES DAD
Dr Perry Ride
• Karnika
Rhymer Reisen
Bubblegum Jones

Note: Some names might be left by me. Please forgive.

© Copyright 2021 Vaishali (luriepark at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2243003-Thank-You