*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2243237-My-problems
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Biographical · #2243237
About my problem when I was young
I had problems with wetting the bed when I was about 4 or 5 years old. And also wet my pants at 5 or 6 years old. I and mom went over to San Antonio, Texas for a couple of days. Looking for mild retardation. So they also did another test on me for Encopresis. And they found nothing out then I still had wetting problems and I was still being made fun of. A lot of kids can be so cruel. That the parents don't even care that their kids are mean to other kids. Then the weaker kids that are the ones getting made fun of get the worst of the hate. I had to endure the name-calling until I stopped wetting my pants and wetting the bed. Let's put it this way I was emotionally drained and I put up with it. My mom knew when I came home from school that I ran to my room what happened. I cried in my room and she came into my room and console me the best way she knew how. She was the biggest help to me and I thank you GOD for putting her on Earth. I am glad she was my mother. And that you gave her the bedwetting problem so she can tell me how she felt and I also can talk to my Uncle John and some of my Cousins that went through it too. I will have to wait until I get enough money so me and Scott can go to Florida so we can talk better to John. And I will be going over to my Cousin's place and talk with her about me and her problems I am so thankful for all that I had. I also had really bad headaches my mom knew just what to do when I was young and she helped me a lot. I have been around for almost 55 years and just now trying to remember everything that happened to me.
© Copyright 2021 LittleJohn (littlejohn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2243237-My-problems