*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2243297-The-country-man-and-the-machine-girl
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Drama · #2243297
A country man goes about another day, just shoveling snow, until he discovers a girl.
Warning: This story features some fetish stuff such as diapers, you have been warned!

Another day, another job...
The whole area had suffered with a snow storm for nearly three days now and tried their best to take it indoors! The snow storm had just managed to clear up and people could get back to their lives again after everything is cleaned up. This is where I come in!
A call had told me that all the
service bots were being used and they needed some more man made help! I charge enough for what would be a job that required a team, but it was only me. That means this job should have everything paid for at my lil home and I can take a small vacation while I let my body recover. I took my truck, which had advanced four wheel drive it can handle some weak snow, and drove off to the road for my job!

That’s.... When it happened...

I park on the side of the road near a sign that was half way buried under the snow. “This is the road.” I say as I look it over. My truck was heighten up, so I could see that the ground was about 5 feet deep in snow, I worry for those that stayed out during this storm.

I sigh. “They did say it would take a team, welp no use crying bout it now!” I say to myself and turn off my trunk, pull a shovel from my back seat and deciding to get to work!

This was how I kept my self alive, doing hard labor jobs that not many would do without a machine and getting paid for them. I don’t blame people on relying on machines, but I’m the type of guy who wants to work hard!

As an hour or two pass, really hard to keep track, I made a pathway forward so anyone walking by could do so easily... Well I wish I did.... But that’s when I found the biggest piece of trouble on the road.

There was a giant hill of snow on the road, and some of it off road where grass should be. Nature doesn’t just throw snowballs like this at us, no something is under there... Likely dead...

Carefully I start to dig at it, this is still my job after all. I was also too curious myself to see what it is! That’s when my shovel hit something hard! It felt harder then just a normal frozen body... I’m reminded of a I had to help get a bot out of a cold lake in a different river... I rub my glove against it. “Metal...”

There is more to this, I know there is! I keep digging, finding this part I started at lead to more metal as I got close to the center. I found my shovel kept scratching the outside of it... Then I heard a voice.

“Hello!? Is someone out there!?” A feminine voice yells. I jump as I did not expect that. The sound cane from under me, from this metal thing... I felt I should respond.

“Yes someone is, hello!” I say. I try to pay attention where it comes from where exactly now.

“... What are you doing exactly?” The voice asks, I found it came from the metal thing, I guess from the center under me.

“Oh I am just here to shovel the snow on this road and I found you!” I tell them honestly. Hopefully now I’ll get some answers. “Now what are you doing here?”

“Ugh that’s a long story. But glad someone is taking care of this snow!” The woman said in a more positive tone. “I guess you are bound to figure it out. I am a pilot of the mecha you see before you. Sadly I have crashed onto this road and my machine does not have enough power to free me!” She explains to me.

I look over the machine again. Looking again, it does look like the small part I found could be a part of an arm, leading me to its shoulder. Meaning the machine is laying on its side. “Oh I get it now!” I tell the pilot inside. “I guess the snow is blocking your way out now!” I say to her.

“Ha that’s correct.” She answers. “I was in a battle and... Well I lost and fainted in my machine. By the time I woke up, too much snow blocked the exit!” She said, her tone sounding upset with herself.

“You ok in there?” I ask, being trapped by snow for three days is life threatening. She sounds like she isn’t dehydrated tho...

“Oh... Yeah, we keep emergency kits in here for situations such as these. I got food, water-Yep that’s all I need!” She said, rushing that last bit. “I also have emergency power as my macha lost it’s main power when it crashed. I managed to make a call telling my superiors about this... But... Things are a bit... Complicated for them to send help now.” She tells me, sounding upset at her current situation.

As we talked, I continued to shovel. I eventually found something very interesting. I found a symbol of the organization she’s apart of on this arm, ‘MAH’ Oh I heard of them now, Machine And Human, the organization specializing in humans and machines working together and keeping things peaceful from all threats. I questioned them before, I guess it doesn’t help I’m not someone who uses machines as much as others. That said this pilot was being genuine, as it was unlikely she lie after seeing this.

“Tell me, what’s your name, pilot?” I ask her.

“Oh yeah I never said, my name is Bee!" She answers back.

“Ok I’m Branch. So how’s about we have a little deal Jan!” I smile as I look over the machine. “I help you get out of there, and you help me get this mecha off the street. You can head back to your officers. and I can finish my job of shoveling the street. Deal?” I asks her.

It goes quiet for a bit as she thinks it over. “I likely need to get back to a town first and then we can get my machine out of here.” She tells me.

“I accept that conditions.” I say to her, I understand she needs to probably call someone to move it or something.

“Then it’s a deal Branch!” She tells me. “All you have to do is let the front be cleared enough so I can use the emergency power to open the doors!” She explains to me.

“Hmm I see then. Shouldn't be too hard.” I tell her as I then start to shovel around. She talked right in front of the front so I could clear it easier. It only took less then half an hour before I seem to have cleared enough. The mecha was mostly Black with yellow lines across a few parts of it's body. It was about three times my size. Although I have seen bigger buildings, it is the biggest vehicle not connected to something else.

"Ok Miss Bee, you should have enough room now! Just watch your step!" I tell her and take a step or two away from the mecha... Nothing happens for a few seconds... Then minutes. "Miss Bee are you ok in there?" I ask her.

"Oh yeah I'm fine, just ya know getting ready. Oh just saying I haven't showed in a few days, so I may smell!" She warns me in
an awkward tone.

"It's fine miss! You were in a bad situation and I understand things were not the best for you. Just come on out, so we can carry on miss!" I tell her in a calm tone. She sounds young, so I assume she is emotional like all teens I have met. They just need either a little encouragement or some comfort before they are confident enough to do stuff.

"...Oh ok... I'm coming out!" She said as I then see a few lights turn on with the mecha. Then I hear some beeping sound as I see it's chest open, like a medieval castle gate. Smoke pours out and soon I see a little light from the inside as the gate reaches... It's legs due to being on it's side. finally the smoke starts to clear.

I see a figure of someone crouching in front of the gate. Getting a cleaner look could make out what they looked like. They had dark black hair with honey blonde highlight. Her hair seemed to be tied into a pig tail that reached her neck, but it looked a but frizzy. As I was examining her, I see a hand with black nail polish grab the edge of the exit from the mecha "Finally... Out of there." She said, seemingly annoyed yet tired. I can see her face where she had small light blue eyes and freckles. She starts to force herself over the gate...

Something felt wrong, so I rushed over. "Hey-stop! You'll hurt yourself if you climb out this way!" I tell her as I grab her hand. I noticed the rest of her outfit, it was like a leather suit that covers her body! Of course the same color as her mecha, yellow with black lines... They are pushing this bee theme too much. I guess the suit could connect to the mecha as I noticed some lights on her shoulder and I feel something in her hand.

Enough worrying about looks, time to focus on the matter at hand! "Why are you crawling towards the exit!... Oh I should of realized you probably lost a bit of muscle control in there seeing you been stuck for three days!" I said, I should of realized something so dang simple!

"No!.... Ok there's that and the fact I suffered a few hits in there on my crash! My left leg isn't the best!" She said and I noticed a little lining around her leg, probably bandages. There was other linings... But I was a gentleman! "But I'm strong, so I will make it to town one way or another!" She tells me, something so foolish.

I sign. "... As great of a plan that is, we are going to go with the one where the guy with a healthy body gets you there and then gets you help first! Trust him, he saved people out in the snow before!" I tell her, rather not go into detail on that job, never got those stains in the back of my truck clean, least a child is named after me now. I start to carefully pick her up.

"Hey! Stop this right now! Let go or I'll be reporting you." She whines and I sign.

"Settle down, I'm only getting you to my truck. You know I'm not going to hurt you after I get you out with only a shovel on hand... Actually forget that last part." I tell her, realizing my words don't sound so comforting. As we walk, I hear an odd noise. It sounds a but... Sloshly, like liquid moving around.

I stop move my head, taking in every sight just to see if there's anything around us. "Did you hear that?" I ask in a quiet whisper.

"Nope! Nothing just keep moving now!" She denies... Now that's suspicious.

I sigh and make my way to my truck as that sound continues. This pilot has been real quiet now. I lay her on the hood of my truck. "Ok, out with it. What are you hiding?" I ask, a bit annoyed I admit.

"Ehm, hiding what?" She plays dumb.

"Please miss, no other sound lime that occurs here and it's only after I got you that I hear it. Please tell me, what is that sound?" I ask her again

The girl stays quiet and sighs. "You have been helpful and are trying to be nice, if not a bit forceful. I suppose it may be best to tell you..." She said and then she messes with the crotch of her suit. I then notice the leather pulled with elastic straps then she pulls a zipper. I blush and look away. "Oh you're fine to look, I actually need you to see!" She tells me. What type of mad woman would say such a thing?! Every girl I ever met never wants me to look... THERE!!!

gathering all my courage I slowly look towards her... And meet with a surprising sight. She had on a puffy undergarments that was a golden yellow and covered with disappearing bees and flowers... As I keep looking, I remember seeing infants at the town wearing similar garment... No... "Those are..."

"Yeah... We... Kinda wear diapers in MAH, at least us mecha pilots." She said with a blush. "Giving control to a machine has you losing a bit of control in yourself, especially in circumstances where you get hit or crash... Or stay trapped under snow for a few days. So we are to wear these for just those circumstances." She explains in a calm tone. "It's not exactly a secret, but it is something we don't share that much with the public... It just doesn't make us seem as threaten or cool ya know." She said... Then giggles.

Branch was blushing as he stared, not many girls show their panties off to him like that. "Yeah uhh I can see why UT isn't advertised. Rather questionable to talk about underwear on a youngin like you, just out in the open like this I admit." He tells her

Bee could only giggle more. "First time someone actually called them underwear. I wore my old underwear over them before I got used to them." At the thought of real panties, the tough man's face grew redder "Oh and I'm 20, I mean you need a high school degree and a license to drive a mecha, so that takes awhile." She explains to him, while enjoying his little embarrassment over seeing her diaper. She smiled as she decides she could have fun with this.

"oh is that so? I just thought you sounded so young..." He tells her.

"Anyway, seeing you made me go this far with revealing this." She said and gestured to herself. "Then you'll have to go back, grab my emergency supply, and change me with one of my spare diapers!" She said with a smile.

"What!? What are you going on about!? Why do you need more diapers anyway?!" He asks in a shocked tone.

"It's not obvious? I'm very wet from just staying in there for three days! I couldn't change myself thanks to my arm being hurt. I rather not have people see me like you can or the reputation of MAH will go down! Besides you wanted to look." She explains, getting sassy at the end.

The grown man's face grew red at that teasing comments. "I am not a pervert!... But you are right on everything else I suppose... Fine but let's be quick!" I say as I start to pick her up.

"Actually... I'm comfy here and you do need a place to change me, so why don't you just go and get it while I wait." she explains.

"Fine I guess that'll speed things up! I'll be right back." I tell her. She'll probably be ok, she seemed warm enough. I doubt she would take my truck too, I always hold on to the keys and lock it up while I work.

I stand in front of the mecha. It was no trouble climbing inside and finding a small chest reading 'emergency supply'. As I pick it up I noticed a paper on top if it. Wondering if it had to do with the trunk, I started reading it...

M.I.S.S.O.N
T.A.K E.


1: Take the cube of aboving design from them, stealth is recommend.

2: Take it to Mr. D who will dispose of it. In the case you are unable to reach it use a bot!

3: Report back for briefing on your mission.


I finished reading. That was all, this may of been Bee's mission... But... I look on the back and return to front... There is no 'shoving' design, it's just all words and numbers. It even mentions how it's one page. Strange, but I'll think on it later, I should get going now!

It doesn't take me long to climb out and meet with Bee who just pretend s to sun tan now. "Oh you're back? Great now we can get to it." She said with a smile.

"Yeah..." I say awkwardly.

"Oh look I was just playing with at wanting to look at me, but I do need this in the end! I feel I got a bit of a rash from staying in these too long." She said in a pained tone.

I sigh, deciding that paper chat will have to wait. "Ok just guide me though this."

"Ok first get everything relating to a change out!" She said and I did so, it's odd how the diaper is a square instead of looking like a normal piece of clothing. "Ok now this is difficult, you have to untape me." She orders, causing both of them to blush. Knowing it was necessary however, Branch finds the tabs and pulls on them to untape them. He quickly regrets it as the smell of pee gets to him, forcing him to grab his nose... "Well that isn't very nice." Bee said with a pout.

"Sorry I don't do changes much!" He apologizes... Then notices another, more filthy smell... "Oh uhh I should of figured that you also..." He said, which make the girl cross her arms and look away.

"I tried holding it for as long as I could, but I have my limit!" She said with an embarrassed blush. "Just continue please! I want you to use the wipes and... Wipe everywhere." She orders. I blush as I take the wipe container and opened it, still wet! I shut one eye as I start, feeling very embarrassed doing so. Never really touching a woman this much as my town forbid such a thing. Least this was for a good cause... But I enjoy the feeling I admit. Not the smell however. "Pretty good, but you to remove the used diaper, lift my legs, and then get my butt! Probably should use the rash cream they provide as well."

"They really come prepared for this type of stuff." I tell her as I remove the diaper, being ordered to roll it up and dispose of it later. I lift her legs up and she helps out by holding them with her good arm, does that for awhile too. As awkward as it felt, wiping her butt felt like another day for me, so it was an easy thing. She did moan in pain as I start applying the rash cream, must not be easy having a rash.

"We should put your legs down and you should relax as I apply this stuff." I order her, but she sakes her head in response.

"We should first get the new diaper under me so we don't have to do this again." She tells me, she may be feeling more pain then she like to admit, poor girl. "Pull out the diaper, then unwrap it, then..." She walks me though what was basically putting a diaper under her.
Her legs are gentle put down and then I had to sprinkle some powder on, getting it all over. "See the snow didn't stop." I said as we both laugh at my horrible joke. Soon she had enough powder and she guides me to taping it up. It was just a simple white diaper this time, tho a bit bigger. "There you go Miss Bee! Now you have no worries!"

She smiles as she zips and puts her suit back together together to hide it. "Thank you Mr Branch! Now I have no more pain to worry about!" She said, sounding glad.

Soon I picked her off the front of my truck, got her in the front passage seat, hid the used diaper under the some stuff in the back of the truck and we drove off! As we do I remember what I saw. "So tell me, what did take you down?" I ask, curious.

"The snow storm!" She told me.

"What that doesn't line up exactly with what you told me earlier?" I tell her.

"Oh trust me it's all that needs to be said!" She said with a small smile. As we talked.... I begin.... To... Realize....



.
.
.
.
.

"She wouldn't tell me what really happened, she rather keep it to herself for the moment. I guess I was just another citizen and she didn't want to risk it. But what I said was all I knew!" I said, annoyance in my tone.

"Fine I believe you." They replied back

"Now you said you won't hurt them if I told you what I knew! Better keep your end of the deal!" I said with anger.

"Oh why of course, you know I won't damage her after this!" They tell me, but I do not trust their words. I get up from the chair in front of the table and leave the room. "That's just about all I need....."
© Copyright 2021 Sky Watch (skywatch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2243297-The-country-man-and-the-machine-girl