*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2243472-Super-Toilet
by Sumojo
Rated: E · Assignment · Activity · #2243472
Advertisement for the state of the art toilet.
Hi guys and girls, ever wanted a smart toilet? Well, have I got the thing for you. Toilets haven't changed since the Sir Thomas Crapper invented the W.C. we all know and love. At last technology has caught up with the item we just cannot live without.

I'll show you its features and you'll wonder however you left it this long without the ‘Super Crapper’.

First, for your all you Greenies out there, it's environmentally friendly, using only the smallest amount of water needed for a particular jobby. You want to impress your friends? Well, look no further. Purchase this amazing addition to your home, it will give your bathroom the swanky feel it needs. It is super techy, and will make your life easier with its non- touch futuristic flushing. Just a wave of the hand to activate. No handle needed. This avoids passing on germs between users. It saves water, self cleans and deodorises. Having trouble finding your way in the middle of the night? No longer. The super crapper has its very own night-light, plus a heated seat to stop the shock. Of course it has Bluetooth capabilities so you can listen to your favourite tunes while you go. You will wonder how you ever lived without this state-of-the-art smart toilet. Come on down to the showroom for a personal trial. Privacy guaranteed.
© Copyright 2021 Sumojo (sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2243472-Super-Toilet