*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2243598-No-problem-with-Space-Kid-and-Munch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Friendship · #2243598
Munch isn't able to buy lunch herself, so her bestfriend buys it for her!
Space Kid POV

"Ok class now that you know you're instructions for today, I'm going to be nice and let you guys pick your partners.", the teacher informed the class.

I was glad we were able to pick our partners, I wanted to spend some more time with Munch. It's been a couple of weeks since I first met her, she was a nice and accepting person.

I look over to where she was sitting across the room from me and got up and asked.

"Hey Munch, do you wanna be partners for the lab?"

"Uh, sure. Why not."

I grabbed the microscope and the lab notes to fill out, and all the other supplies to complete the assignment.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Time Skip by author-chan)

I heard my teacher ring the big bell outside, signaling it was ready for lunch-time. I grab the library books I had while I was reading while waiting for the upper grades to finish lunch.

As I was walking inside, and I smelled the fine scent of pizza. In the meantime, I was already looking for Munch. I haven't seen her since I left to go to the library. I saw Stella talking to her friends, I should ask her.

"Hey, Stella? Have you seen Munch?"

"Oh yeah, she was over there.", she said pointing towards the vending machine.

"Thanks!"

"No problem."

I was walking towards the vending machine and saw Munch as I was doing so. It looked like they had a hard time picking what they wanted to drink.

"Hey Munch, what are you getting to eat today?"

"Oh, I'm not getting anything. I can wait until you get your food for us to choose our table-"

"Why aren't you getting lunch today? At least get an apple or a fruit cup or something. Lunch is important." I tried to inform her.

"My parents didn't put money on my account soo I can't get lunch."

"Don't worry, I'll buy you lunch. What do you want?" I felt I need to get my friend lunch. If they weren't able to, why not do it for them?

"Are you sure? You don't have to spend your money on me if you don't want to." they tried to tell me.

But of course, I wanted to help my friend out.

"I want to, let me get you lunch. Now pick what you want to eat."

I let her choose her food and get herself a drink. She looked way happier about this. I like helping my friends.

"Thanks for buying me lunch."

🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛

If you made it this far, author-chan thanks you for readinggg! This story is also based off a memory of when I met my best friend!!
Have a nice day!
ヾ(•ω•`)o
© Copyright 2021 • cosmoetic • (xarroties at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2243598-No-problem-with-Space-Kid-and-Munch