*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2244512-Questions
Rated: E · Fiction · Inspirational · #2244512
Questions That Make You Think About Your Life
Well, it’s time to bring that curiosity back.
Remember when you’d have slumber parties with friends, and you’d stay up way past your bedtime? There was always that point in the night where the conversation would shift from gossip about the cute boy in math class to something totally mind-boggling, like that you’ll never see your own face in person. (Yeah, sit with that one for a minute.)

Questions that make you think are, uh, not easy to answer, the most important questions to ask yourself—warning, it’s a doozy is: How can you bring meaning to your life? "It can help you figure out how you want to make your way in the world,"

They're best thought about in the shower, after 2 a.m. with the girls, or when you’re staring at the ceiling because you can’t, for the life of you, fall asleep:
1 Do your dreams have a deeper meaning? *Sleeping*
2If you didn’t know your age, how old would you think you’d be? *Laugh*
3 People say life is short. Why do you do so many things you don’t like, and like so many things you don’t do?
4Do you "work to live" or "live to work"? *Smirk*
5 If you restart your life from scratch, would you end up in the same place?
6 How do you measure success?



Does Anyone think about all that stuff ?

Footnotes
1 
2 
3 
4 
5 
6 

© Copyright 2021 Z.shams (zee.shams at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2244512-Questions