*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2244769-Karma
Rated: E · Essay · Activity · #2244769
“No one has ever become poor by giving.” ― Anne Frank
Helping people*Heart*

When you help someone, they will be more likely to help you. This is the basic, unspoken agreement that fuels nearly every move.
Karma Goes Both Ways, Doing Good Feels Good, It’s maybe the most cited benefit of doing good: you’ll feel great. Helping others is a great way to feel better about yourself. Seeing a smile or even tears of joy makes it all worth it. It’s as simple as that.
while you may not believe in an inter-connected universe that rewards good deeds, there is something to be said about how helping others changes your perspective. When you’re helping others, you will often feel better about yourself, increasing the likelihood that your next experience will be a positive one, rather than a negative one.*InLove2*

Helping Others.*GreetR**GreetL*

Is your resume *Notepad* looking a little thin? Does your college application need a bit of pizza? *Pizza*
Volunteering your time and energy to help others makes your resume and applications look as good as it makes you feel, of course, you’re not helping others just to make your resume look good; you’re actually helping yourself to grow to be a better person too. It creates a sense of belonging.
Helping others can help us to make new friends*Wink* and connect with our community.*GreetL**GreetR* Face-to-face activities such as volunteering at a food bank can also help reduce loneliness and isolation.

*BurstR*Helping others can help you live longer*BurstR*

© Copyright 2021 Z.shams (zee.shams at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2244769-Karma