*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2245559-The-carnality-of-the-flesh
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Favour
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #2245559
Many people blame the devil for their evil but most are the works of the uncrucified flesh
The carnality of the flesh.
(Satan's ally)

The enemy of our soul (the devil) doesn't have to be the cause of all atrocities you commit. He might not even bother about the carnal christians, as both the carnal and unbelievers have the same destination.

The enemy of our soul knows that the adamic nature of sin inherent in a life will facilitate his work of killing, stealing and destruction in such life. So he doesn't have to be the cause, he works with your lusts and speeds up self destruction in a life.

Let us examine a common example of a student who doesn't attend classes, attend to assignments or read.

The examination day comes and the result of his 'actions' is that he would fail the examination.
What made Him fail?

No one, but himself.(the flesh at work.) The enemy capitalises on your lustful desire which makes works easy for him.

Most of what we call "acts of the devil" or "it is the devil" are simply the desires and lusts of the flesh embedded in your uncrucified self.

The way forward.

Just as the Bible says

Matthew 26:41 "Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."

Guard your heart, crucify your flesh and live in Christ. let Him sit in your heart. Don't give any place to the enemy of our soul.

If you haven't received Jesus, receive Him and fellowship daily with Him

To birth the godly willingness in your Spirit into manifestation, impact that godly will into your soul as my big brother would say.

Next is,
Prayerfully Write that godly desire down when it comes. Make it obvious! And Prayerfully act on it.

If You're ready to receive Jesus as your Lord and savior, say this prayer below.

Lord Jesus I know I am a sinner, I come before you today, forgive my sins and cleanse me with your blood. Jesus, I accept you as my Lord and Saviour and I believe you died and rose on the third day. Give me the grace to follow you to the end. Thank you Jesus for saving me. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

If you have said the above prayer, please feel free to send me an email.

God bless you all.

SHALOM
© Copyright 2021 Favour (favour1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2245559-The-carnality-of-the-flesh