*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2245946-Know-These-Characters
Rated: 13+ · Novella · Western · #2245946
I've been developing these names for characters in my most recent project.



Visions of My Western Characters



Saloon Keeper in Mexia, Texas, is named Anna Nicole Smith. She actually lived in the little town, and men would come from miles around to check out her miles around. Miss Kitty works there too.

Sage is the main character and. we begin with him at age 14 egins with Sage is 14is time with us at age 14who travels the land and the sea and grows to a mature adult around 1900. He has an amazing likeness to Kurt Russell.

Two cousins of Pa's stay in the bunkhouse, work all day, at chores, then cook their own food. Sometimes they invite me out to the bunkhouse for supper and cards. They don't break out he whiskey bottle till I've gone back in the house to sleep.They help pa with the horses, and take care of doing the regular stuff you have to do with a farm. Even just a small plot will keep the family working hard all day.

Their names' are Chester, who walks with a limp, and Fester, who hasn't a hair on his head.

Get the idea? Names od tv cowboys and Baby Boomers'



more to come.
suggestions welcome.
I hope to find an illustrator to sketch out characters....
© Copyright 2021 a Sunflower in Texas (patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2245946-Know-These-Characters