*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2246829-The-Chronicles-of-Yulan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Entertainment · #2246829
The Introduction
Hello To All My Midnight Guests!! It's you hostess, Khrystyna Leigh, and boy do we have an adventure going on here!! You see, in just about every city, lurking around the corner maybe in an industrial park, or right off the interstate, or perhaps down that little dirt road you pass every day, is the home of a swingers club. They can be in plain sight, yet still very much hidden. It's a very interesting and passionate lifestyle and WE get to learn allllllll about it with our new friend Desiree Dupree, and her beloved Swinger's Club, Yulan...........Well, I'M certainly intrigued!! Let's learn some more...................


***********************************************************************************************************************************

WELCOME TO YULAN



Dreams, fantasies, desires, love, acceptance, and trust are all things desired in a relationship these days. Couples want better communication, better understanding of each other, perhaps better control over one another in some situations. Couples can grow tired of the same ole dinner and movie night, they want spice, they want hot, they want to play! But where could they go? These are the things that ran through the mind of Desiree Dupree as she signed the paperwork for the building on that faithful day two years ago. This is certainly no ordinary building, yet it looks it from the outside. A simple red brick building that can be seen from the highway and could be used for anything. Anyone passing by would barely notice it. Could be a warehouse in there, a paper factory, a storage building, or maybe a music studio. Just an ordinary building, perfect for Desiree's vision. "Nothing from the outside should give away secrets, it must be safe and discreet." But once inside, once those doors close behind you, once you are checked in by the security, once you enter the locker room and change into whatever outfit you brought for the themed evening you are in a whole new world. A non-judgmental world of acceptance, a playful world where you leave your worries outside, your deepest fantasy, your darkest desire, where your every wet dream becomes a reality. This is Yulan. A balls to the wall, nothing off limits, everyone's in love Swingers Club. Desiree Dupree is qualified to run such an establishment. When she hung up her clear stiletto dancing shoes (Double D is what they called her) she knew she wanted to open up a place that serves, not only as a strip club, but a place where imagination runs wild, where everyone can let loose and play "Disneyland for adults" she would always say to her friends. Throughout the years, she has constructed an established, classy, clean, respectable club with many clients. A welcoming bar, DJ and dance area with poles, couches, tables, lounge chairs and VIP sections take up the bottom floor. Here, curious folks can dance, strip, mingle, meet, make small talk and stay here all night if that is what they wish. Different party themes make evenings at Yulan fun and unforgettable..........

Burlesque Dance Night: Come show off your sexiest showgirl moves and costumes!

Gnarly 80's Bash: Stand out from the crown with the cheesiest pick-up lines!

Under the Sea: A Disney night like no other, we are not the average princess!

Black and White Gala: We clean up well here at Yulan!

Rock and Roll Night: Let's all be video vixens!

Fetish Night: Do you know someone who's been bad?

Gothic Masquerade: It's Halloween! Let's get weird!
© Copyright 2021 Khrystyna (khrystynaleigh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2246829-The-Chronicles-of-Yulan