*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2246991-Marias-Rabbit-Hole-Incident
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2246991
A young woman gets herself stuck in a rabbit hole after a rabbit steals her phone.
Twenty-three year old Maria Thompson was out driving one afternoon with her wife Alicia when she suddenly spotted the perfect place for the two of them to stop,stretch their legs and have their picnic lunch together.

The young woman was 5'8, 148 pounds, had beautiful long light curly brown hair and brown eyes.
Her curvaceous figure was covered by a short pink dress with white polka dots, black tights and a black leather jacket over the top of it.

As the two were finishing up eating and drinking, Alicia went for a short walk while Maria began texting her best friend Lauren.when she accidentally tripped over her own feet and watched in horror as her phone flew out of her hands and was picked up by a rabbit, who ran into it's rather small nearby hole.

The young brunette cursed her clumsiness as she ran over to the hole and stuck her hands inside but still her phone was just slightly out of her reach as she then twice unsuccessfully asked the rabbit nicely to return it to her.

Maria said, "Why didn't I buy carrots today, this is going to be an extremely tight squeeze," as she realised that she would have to enter the hole to retrieve her phone and put her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to it's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

The young woman stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an absolutely stunning view of her lower half.

Maria quickly found the rabbit, who smiled at her before dropping the phone then hopped away as she put it in her jacket pocket after making sure that it wasn't broken and also found a pink rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this," as she then suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her and realised that it belonged to her extremely confused wife.

Alicia, a thin blond said, "Maria, what on earth are you doing in there, you look absolutely ridiculous right now but I'm certainly not complaining about the view."

The young brunette explained the entire situation then said, "I think you love looking at my butt more than my face, I hope you enjoy the view because I'm coming out now," as she then tried to back of the rabbit hole but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

Maria frowned and said to herself, "You have got to be kidding me, why did I eat that second peice of chocolate sponge cake," as she placed her hands against the hole and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just simply refused to release it's grip on her.

Her now concerned wife asked, "Maria, are you all right, you seem to be struggling, are you stuck in there?"

The young woman said, "I'm fine thanks and don't be ridiculous, of course, I'm not stuck in here," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the hole for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

"Oh, it's just no use, Alicia, I think I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets," said the embarrassed Maria as she couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a rabbit hole like Winnie the Pooh.

The young blond placed her right hand over her face in disbelief and said, "This could literally only happen to you but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there, Maria the pooh," as she then quickly smacked her wife's rear end and grabbed onto her hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength for several minutes without any success until she suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Alicia said, "Oh, it's no good, you just won't budge and have certainly wedged yourself in there tight, I'll go and get help," as she then ran off as fast as she possibly could.

The young brunette then tried calling Lauren or her close friend Brooke but her phone got no reception and decided against calling out for help in case she attracted some unwanted attention and began browsing through her Twitter and YouTube after realising that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Maria spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid hole, how am I even stuck, I'm not fat, I'm just curvy," as she suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to hear the rabbit thumping and said, "Oh, it's just you, you're the reason why I'm in this mess, you're no help, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone."

The rabbit, insulted by her remark then grabbed onto the seat of her dress and began pulling.

The young woman began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my dress like this, you very naughty rabbit, I spent a lot of money on it," but still the rabbit continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Maria's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the rabbit had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by light blue panties with tiny ponies them for all the world to see.

The young brunette said, "Why did I decide to wear those panties today, this is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as someone then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

Maria said, "I just had to tempt fate, didn't I," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young woman had now been stuck in the hole for more 45 minutes and was beginning to wonder if she might be stuck in there forever as she unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again before suddenly hearing laughter coming from behind her then a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Maria's underpants," and realised that it belonged to her sister Mary, who had arrived with Alicia, Lauren and Brooke.

The foursome began laughing when they saw Maria's barely-covered backside sticking out of the rabbit hole.

The absolutely humiliated young brunette explained the entire situation before asking for help as her wife grabbed onto her hips and said, "Don't worry Maria, we'll soon have you out of there but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as Lauren pulled Alicia's waist while Brooke pulled Lauren's legs and Mary pulled Brooke's sweater.

The young blond said, "All right ladies, Heave," as the epic tug of war with the rabbit hole over her wife began.
"OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts," said Maria as the rabbit hole still stubbornly refused to let her leave.
"Heave," said Alicia again as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.
"OW, OW, this isn't going to work, I'm being pulled in two," said the young woman as she just wouldn't budge
Her now determined wife said, "Come on ladies, we can't give up and can actually do this, put your backs into it, heave," as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength as the bird began pulling at the hem of Mary's skirt.

Poor Maria was streched to her absolute limit as the rabbit began pulling at the front of her dress as a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

The young brunette was pulled from the rabbit hole at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the bird looked on.

The now overjoyed Maria said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," as she hugged and kissed her wife before hugging her friends and sister before thanking everyone including the bird, who winked at her before flying away for helping her out.


"It was absolutely no problem, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," joked a laughing Lauren.

The young woman then remembered that everyone including her sister could see her underwear and quickly used her black leather jacket to cover the hole in her dress and tights before taking everyone for something to eat to say thank you for rescuing her as they all laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.









© Copyright 2021 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2246991-Marias-Rabbit-Hole-Incident