*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2247171-Sister-Mary-Crous
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #2247171
A nun has gone crazy and has made puppets out of people!
Sister Mary Crous is sewing up her victims. I am a white nun with powers. I pull the strings and they do what I say. I take over their whole body with my powers. I try my best to keep them quiet. People don't know what I do. They think I am just a nun, but at night I go out and take people from their beds and stab them with a cross that has a knife on the end of it. My hands are black from this power that I have so sometimes I like to wear white gloves. I rule this town and you better keep one eye open!
……………......…...…...…......……...…………
Sister Mary Crous needle and thread keeps her happy and keeps her sane as I sew my victims in pain and terror. I did have a man I was in love with before I became a nun and I know that he still loves me. Tonight I will take him and make him my greatest puppet ever. Our love will be dominated by me. I took the cross and got ready for the quiet night. I saw him in his bed and heard him snoring. I stabbed him right where I wanted to. I took him back to the cathedral. I keep them in the basement in a closet my own life size puppets. I put him on the top shelf with my pride and joy. I sewed his mouth shut. I play with them all night. Just remember to keep one eye open!
………………………………...……………………...………….
I knew I was dead, but I could feel her magic. I had a hard time with being dead. I am not sure who killed me, but I knew deep down it was her. I felt her pull on my strings and tell me what to do. I am awake at night. She has us do her dirty work. We kill for her sometimes. We are a murderous band of puppets. We are going on a mission this time this will be our biggest kill. What if the president was killed and turned into a puppet? We snuck into the White House and she had the cross in hand and he was dead. The next morning the president had a state of the union address. When people saw him in his puppet form the whole world went crazy. Now the nun not only had a group of murdering puppets, but also a hold on the whole country. She wanted to start world war three. We were throwing bombs at other countries and now the nun had full power in a world full of pain and the Earth had acid rain and dark clouds as the world was apocalyptic. People knew the President wasn't the president, but who cares now that the world was in doom. Now just remember to keep one eye open!
…………………………………………………………………..
I could feel my body. My heart really hurt. The aorta had burst but only a little bit and it was still pumping blood slowly. I could move, but only slowly. I saw that I was in a closet. I was worried and scared how did I get here? I saw other dead bodies which scared me. I got out as fast as I could. I got out and my ex lover was standing there right in front of me. "What? You're not dead?" She asked. She took the thread from her mouth so I could talk. "You didn't kill me!" I exclaimed. I grabbed the cross to stab him again and then he grabbed me and put me on the bed. She wanted to scream. I was not going to let her. I started to kiss her. I wanted her to keep me this way. I didn't want to die. "I love you." She said. She put a spell under me and I fell asleep. She then stabbed me harder and in the right way and I died and she sewed my lips back up and put me back in the closet. Now remember to keep one eye open!
…………………………………………………………………………
I was upset I wanted my ex lover alive. The spell would take a day to wear off. I hit him hard so for now he was dead. I used my powers on him the next day to get him up and moving. We were going to the White House to make sure that I still had control over the president. I took my ex lover with me. He was heavy in my arms. We took a taxi because the White House wasn't far from the cathedral. He was under my spell alright the poor president just a dead body making the world a horrible place for the ones who are alive. I loved my lover. I wanted to make him president so I took the spell of the president and put it on my lover and now she was the ruler and made America more of a kingdom. He was king over all! I was happy then going back to the convent to pray. I was thinking to myself 'Remember to keep one eye open!'
……………………………………………………………………………
Andreas was going to the cathedral today to visit a nun. My mom Vivian told me she was my cousin. She was kind of weird. She had these life size puppets she played with. They scared me, but I knew that today things would be different. I was scared as I came to her room and when she opened the door she had a cross looking knife ready for me. She was tired of me coming to visit her and she knew I knew the secret about the “puppets”. Andreas wasn’t dead, not all the way. She had bad aim and bad technique. She hurt my aorta but blood was still going through. I grabbed her before she could start sowing me up and making me into a puppet. I grabbed the knife and cut her head off. I ran into the hallway and another nun got an ambulance for me. The nun was shocked at the head in head and saw the blood coming out of my heart. I made it and the ambulance EMTs found out about the puppets and I did too. They were all in her closet dead and they shook their heads knowing these people have been missing. They were all dead people she murdered. I felt happy having killed her murderer. I was a hero and in my own right. I killed the puppet making nun!

THE END
© Copyright 2021 Maria Clary (emmalolkay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2247171-Sister-Mary-Crous