*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2247869-Astrid-And-The-Bugs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2247869
A Giantess Story About How To Train Your Dragon:. Giantess: Astrid
“What... A dragon...” Hiccup said, as he walked forward into the home of him and Astrid. Followed by the rest of the crew. Astrid, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Snotlout and finally the biggest, Fishlegs. “He really got us by surprise.”

“I’d say, his barf, like disgusting!” Ruffnut complained as Hiccup walked further in, yawning.

“I gotta agree with you there, i’ve never seen any dragon like it.”

Earlier today, while riding Toothless through the skies, he was able to see a Dragon he didn’t recognise in the clouds. He lost track of it, but organised a small searching party for it. Hiccup was... interesting to say the least. Not to mention, it’s always good to ride with his friends.

Eventually, the group found the dragon, it was green, with large wings and a circular body, it almost looked sick to be honest. Regardless, they found the dragon and they tried to corral it closer to the ground, only for it to be annoying. Hiccup came up with the choice to immobilise it, and slowly force it to the ground.

Which resorted, in a large barf as the others would put it. It sprayed gas in their faces, as they could barely believe it. Their eyes were wide and they were coughing. And like that, the dragon was gone, and the search was a loss.

“Seriously, that dragon.” Hiccup said. “Would you lot be okay with searching for it again tomorrow?”

Very divided between his friends, as a lot of ‘ehhhh’ could be heard.

“It did take up our whole day Hiccup.” Astrid said, his love at his side.

“I know, but it’s interesting.” Hiccup said. “Look i’ll pay you guys all back, I promise?”

All of them of course agreed about it, large smiles on their faces. Until Snotlout smirked.

“Well guess we are staying, i’m not going home if we are searching in the morning.”

“Seems fair.” Hiccup said. he’s friends were helping him, not that bad. “B-But we only have one bed, and that’s mine and Astrid’s so-”

Snotlout cut him off, as he jumped and laid on his couch, the couch almost shifting around. However as he looked at Ruffnut, he quickly got up. “Milady, this is yours.”

“Ehh, i’ll take it.” She smirked, laying down on it, getting comfy, only for her brother to move over. Her brother moved over and pushed her.

“Let me sit down! Don’t need to hog it with your fat butt Ruffnut!”

“Hey, get your own this was mine Tuffnut!” Ruffnut shouted as the two started fighting, of course they did.

Astrid smiled, as she then looked her way over to Snotlout. “Well, where will you be sleeping?”

“Floor’s good enough to sleep on, right!” He shouted, a smirk as he laid down. Not the worst thing.

Astrid simply shrugged, saying ‘That works’ as she then looked over to Fishlegs, who was already in the kitchen.

“I think we are gonna have to stock up tomorrow too Astrid.” Which got the pretty blonde to chuckle, looking over to Hiccup and giving him a kiss.

“Let’s go to bed.” And just like that, Hiccup and Astrid went to bed. Getting comfortable as all of them slept. The twins on the couch, Snotlout on the floor, Fishlegs went to sleep stuffing his face, and the couple of Hiccup and Astrid in the bed.

Little did they know, the breath from the dragon, wasn’t just a mist for it to hide. Not, it’s breath, shrunk everything in it. Literally anything. Due to it using it a lot to get away from other dragons and humans, it’s body could adapt quickly and shrink right there. It was buzzing around the Riders and they didn’t notice a single thing!

The riders, well they were about to experience the same thing as the dragon, except for one. The breath could only reach so far, and there was one Rider that didn’t get touched, Astrid.

-

As Hiccup woke up, he felt a heavy wind through his hair. Not really sure what it was, as he thought he closed the window. he went ahead and rubbed his eyes, as he then moved his way up.

“Sorry Astrid, i’l close it.” He said as he moved to the side of the bed and went to lower his legs on the ground, no instead... he lowered it down, onto more bed?

“Huh?” He wondered as he looked down, stunned to see what he was seeing. A bed, a giant bed, his giant bed! Standing tall he shouted “What!” It was his room, and it was giant, massive even.

“Astrid, something is defiantly wrong!” Hiccup turned his way around, seeing Astrid, and she was giant! Massive even, as she was normal size. “I’ve shrunk!” he shouted looking to Astrid, a normal sized woman. He was so small, so utterly small. “What happened, what could of happened?”

Astrid woke up, eyes opening and moving her way up. He could see her large, massive chest breathing up and down. “Hiccup?” She wondered, seeing no body next to her. She sat her way up, the blanket dripping down as she moved her hair out of her face.

Hiccup, admittedly took some time to appreciate Astrid. He’s always liked her, and seeing her this pretty was making it better and better.

“He must be out?” Astrid moved her way ready to get out the bed. Hiccup perked up about it, as he shouted.

“Astrid, down h-” He didn’t finish this sentence, as her hand came down and pushed down on him. Pressing him into the mattress, as he was dominated by the palm. He could not talk about it, no matter how much he tried. When she finally got out of bed, Astrid was too far away from Hiccup.

All he could do was watch his giant lover get dressed into her gear, like normal as he was stunned. This could be bad, was it just him who was shrunk or maybe... all of his friends were shrunk too!

Concern in his eyes of course. As for Astrid, once she got dressed, she went out planning on getting her shoes.

Astrid walked into the main room of their home, seeing none of her friends. “Don’t tell me they went and looked for that Dragon without me. Hiccup, probably would of wanted me to have a sleep in.” She smiled, knowing just how sweet he could be. “Well, guess i’ll meet them out there.”

That was her plan, as she walked pass the couch. not even noticing the tiny twins on the couch, shouting for her. They were the size of bugs to her, so why would she think more of them. Instead she went ahead and grabbed her shoes, which should be near her bedroom door but wasn’t.

“Huh, now where are... oh there!” She spotted them in the middle of the room, but it was not where she left it. Of course she was confused about this but didn’t pay it much mind.

Well, for Snotlout. He was a bit uncomfortable in the middle of the night, laying on the floor. So the loud boy looked around for a pillow, spotting Astrid’s shoes. Furry and looking soft. He didn’t really care about it, as he went over and grabbed them. Taking it back to the middle and using them as a pillow. He actually found it really comfortable and went to sleep easily.

And then... he shrunk. He got woken up, as he felt the entire world move. “W-What?” He jerked awake, as he then looked around. He could not see where he was, he thought he slept in Astrid and Hiccup’s house, instead he seemed to be in a cave. A cave with no exit around him, except for the sky.

As he looked up though, he was able to see Astrid! She was huge, massive! Now unlike Hiccup, Snotlout was not smart enough to actually realise what was happening. He also didn’t have the time.

Astrid didn’t even look in her boot, as she grabbed them. Holding them as she walked over and leaned against the wall. She dropped her boots on the ground, and put the right one on. The one that Snotlout was not a part of.

As this was happening, he went ahead and shouted loud to her. “Astrid, i’m down here in your admittedly soft boot!” He shouted his was up to the giantess, but Astrid did not hear him. She didn’t even listen, as she got her boot on, and tried the other one.

He kept shouting, more and more until he saw Astrid’s face get blocked. Blocked by the sight of her giant wiggling toes. Her foot was coming in. Snotlout wasn’t smart, but he knew he was in trouble.

As the giant foot came in more and more, as he panicked. “W-Woah! Get back! Get back!” The boy who’s dealt with dragons before was filled with more problems. Running as fast as he could away from the toes.

It kinda worked, as he got to the end. Only to realise he had nowhere else to run in the boot. “No! No!”

It was too late, as Astrid’s foot moved it’s way over. Moving it’s way over and holding it over the young boy. He got sandwiched and pushed down by her big toe, flattened underneath. Her toe was of course not clean, as she was a viking. Which left Snotlout to have dirt in his face as the toe pressed down. Thankfully it was moving up and down several times.

Astrid got her boots on, as Ruffnut and Tuffnut looked on in fear. Snotlout was in one of those boots, and she hasn’t even noticed anything. This viking goddess was dangerous.

Astrid had her boots on as she walked her way around, letting Snotlout get battered by her toe. It got even worse though, as she walked ahead and of course didn’t notice. Lifting her foot all the way up, and letting the boy slide down.

“W-Woah! No! No!” He shouted as he slid down, to the center of her sole. The place he did not want to be. When her foot came all the way down, she stomped hard on Snotlout. The poor boy being forced to feel every part of it, as he was hating it!

Astrid satisfied walked over to the kitchen. It was going to be a long time up in that sky, better get some food. Although she paused, cause she was feeling something.

“A bug?” She wondered. as she felt something in her shoe.

Truth be told Snotlout was moving his way in a panic, trying to crawl out from under the foot. He knew for a fact that it was not a good position he was in. He felt himself get stepped on heavy, too heavy.

Astrid frowned, was there really a bug in her boot. She of course was not happy about that. Must of slipped it’s way in there during the night. In hindsight she should really go ahead and check before putting on her boot. What if it was venomous. It’s weird though, there wasn’t many house bugs on Berk.

Well regardless here was the time to get rid of it. Astrid was not one of those girls to freak out about bugs, hell Hiccup would freak out about the bug more than Astrid could.

No, what Astrid did? She simply raised her foot up high, and stomped it down. Down hard onto the ground, as she suddenly felt the moving stop. She smiled down to her foot, seeing she put the bug out. At the very least it was no longer crawl.

“Well, time to go make myself some food.” She said to herself as she got up. Moving her way over and getting some food. Little did she know what she did to her friend.

“Ruffnut, d-did you see that, do you think Snot is... you know!” Tuffnut said panicked.

“Snotlout’s too stubborn, i-i’m sure he’s fine.” Ruffnut said back to her brother, not sure if she believed it herself.

Astrid unaware of what she just did to her friend walked her way over to the kitchen. It was useless to go anywhere if she was hungry. She moved her way over, and walked around the kitchen. The heavy booms from her feet waking up Fishlegs, the fat little man screaming as he saw a giantess Astrid walking around.

“Something to eat? Something to eat?” She wondered looking her way around. Before going ahead and scoffing. “Seriously Fishlegs!”

“I’m sorry!” Fishlegs said thinking he was found by the giantess. She was looking at the counter where he was.

“It’s bad enough he invaded our kitchen, but he could at the very least cleaned up after himself. Just look at this mess!”

True, a mess around him. Everything he ate was around him last night. Half eaten sandwiches, Cooked fish scattered around, eaten meat with nothing but bones. He left a mess.

“And we even gotten bugs now, thanks Fishlegs.” Astrid said with her eyes on him. She went ahead and lifted her hand, her fingers outspread as Fishlegs got worried.

“W-Wait, i’m not a bug! I’m not a bug!” He shouted to her, but it was too late. She lowered her hand down onto him.

He squealed like a pig, but manage to run his way away from her hand. Astrid didn’t notice it, as he was just another small thing among the mess.

“Well, let’s just quickly put it in the trash.” Astrid said going over and grabbing her bin. She moved her way back over to the table, as the blonde than lowered her arm. She went ahead and cleaned the table, swiping it all into the table. Fishlegs panicked, trying not to get swept up with it as well. Eventually he was able to avoid it, as she cleaned the table.

He breathed a sigh of relief. “Astrid, i’m here! And i’m small!” Fishlegs tried to yell his way up. She didn’t even hear him, and if she did she probably would of just assumed Fishlegs was a bug. Not good.

“Time to get my own food.” She smiled. She was going to be riding in the air, she needed to make sure she was full. She went into her reserves of food, bringing out two slices of her bread. Placing it down, and almost flattening Fishlegs under the wheat.

She then moved and grabbed other ingredients. Fishlegs looked at the giant girl made a sandwich for herself!

Lettuce grown in the vegetable gardens, cheese grown from their local dairy, other vegetables that Fishlegs of course would never eat. And a slice of beef. Cooked to perfection, making him drool.

“Amazing.” Fishlegs said as he looked up to Astrid, placing the other bread on top. He was so tempted, and he just couldn’t help himself. Moving onto his feet, running over excited to take a bite out of it.

In his mind, this could not go wrong. Not only did he get a dream date with a giant piece of beef, he was also gonna get brought up to Astrid’d face and easily get her attention!

He moved over, and jumped onto the bread, taking bites himself. Just as Astrid lifted it up. Lifting and taking a bite from the other side. Enjoying her food as she leaned against the table.

Both of them started eating, one of course much more than the other. Until finally they met. Fishlegs was enjoying his food, until he saw the giant cave behind him bitten away and Astrid’s mouth pulling back. Enjoying herself as she was eating her food. She wasn’t paying attention to him.

“Hey Astrid, guess who?! I’m in your sandwich!”

She just kept chewing.

“A-Astrid, here I am! Come on look at me!” He said, acting a bit desperate.

She just kept chewing.

“Seriously Astrid, come on look at me! Sorry for eating your food and leaving a mess, but I need help!”

She swallowed... and she went in for another bite. Her mouth shot open, and he was able to see her teeth split open. She brought her mouth open, and started to take a bite. She took most of the sandwich that was left, and that included Fishlegs.

He was pulled away by her mouth, as he was taken away on a small mountain. His eyes went wide, scared as he thrown into the mouth.

“W-Woah!” He shouted, as he landed right onto a cucumber. He looked his way around, seeing that he was deep in her mouth. In her mouth, seeing her tongue, seeing her teeth, seeing every part of it. His eyes shot wide, stunned.

As for Astrid outside, she was just enjoying her meal, through the food in her mouth to her teeth as she chewed. Not thinking much of it. It sure was a good sandwich, and she loved the taste of the meat. That was until, she stopped chewing as she felt something moving on her tongue!

“Are you kidding me!” She shouted a bit angry, feeling a small bug in her mouth. Needless to say she was stunned, feeling him in her mouth. “These bugs are becoming a problem.” She admitted, her mouth opening wide every now and then. She wasn’t aware of the hope she was giving to Fishlegs.

Well it was a bug, not like it mattered. Not only that but it was already in her mouth. She sort of have already accepted it, a smirk on her face. She started eating once again, enjoying the food as she turned her sandwich into mush.

Until she swallowed it, and the bug as well. Well it stopped moving as she swallowed her food down her gullet, so that was all the conformation she really needed.

And with that, she ate the rest of the sandwich, until she went to the couch.

The two twins saw Astrid move her way back into the room. The giant blonde walked her way over to the couch as the two got a bit worried.

“H-Hey Ruffnut, do you think shes knows we are here?”

“I think she has no idea! We should go Tuffnut!” She said, her eyes going wide. Both of the sibling were right. Astrid moved her hands through her hair. She did just wake up, so she will go ahead and take a break. Then she will go. So she walked over to her couch, and turned her way. She turned her way over and showed her giant ass to the two. Gripped in leather pants, as both of the twins got concerned.

She started to lower her ass down sitting down.

Ruffnut knew what to do, as she acted quick and tried her hardest to run. She got out of the way, but she just turned and saw Tuffnut staring up at his friends giant ass.

“S-Seriously!”

“Wow...” Tuffnut said, just stunned and shocked about it. A smile fairly on his face.

“Ehhh, boys!” Ruffnut said a bit annoyed, until Tuffnut got flattened by her ass. Her eyes went wide, as she got pushed back from the impact. “T-Tuffnut!”

She was of course concerned for her brother, going over and trying to lift the ass. She couldn’t she had to relax.

“T-Tuffnut’s alive. He’s too stupid to die. He’s got that hard a head, it probably is saving him.” She said calming herself down and wiping her tear away. She was not going to accept her brother’s death.

Ruffnut took one look up to Astrid, and calmed herself down. “Okay, get ready to be climbed you bitch.” if Astrid won’t hear her there, she was going to clib up. She moved her way around, grabbing onto the hip of Astrid as she climbed.

She climbed her way all the way up, more and more as she tried her hardest. In no time, she got pass the hip and to the waist, climbing up her side.

Since of course she didn’t want to smell the pit of Astrid, she had to move over. Wiggling her way around, until she was underneath the boobs of Astrid.

She’s always been jealous of Astrid’s body, but seeing it like this and after seeing the actions Astrid was taking. Ruffnut was kind of hating everything about Astrid.

Regardless, she kept her motion and climbing up the giant tits of Astrid. Her clothes in the way, as Ruffnut climbed over her boobs. Eventually she moved her way over to the shoulder.

Only for Astrid’s fingers to come and grip her. Ruffnut was so shocked about it, as she really didn’t care for it.

“Of course, another bug.” Astrid said as Ruffnut panicked.

“W-Wait, i’m no bug!” Ruffnut screamed, feeling the two large fingers on either side of her. She was firmly unable to move. She got lifted off the clothes as Astrid ran a hand through her hair.

“I’m seriously gonna have to talk to Hiccup about this. Where did they all come from?!” She said annoyed Before looking at the bug between her fingers. She could easily just bring her two fingers together and finish this bug. But this one, she decided to have a little fun with it. A large smirk on her face, one that worried Ruffnut.

“You are one lucky bug.” She had to be honest. She moved the fingers over to collar. Ruffnut screaming as she was getting closer and closer. Her other hand moved and pulled out the collar, as Ruffnut knew what was going to happen.

“N-Not the boobs!” She shouted in a panic. Ruffnut didn’t get a choice, as she moved and sunk her into the boobs. The ‘bug’ was deep in her boobs as Astrid chuckled to herself. She felt the bug scamper and panic as it fell down her body. With hands on either side of her body, she went ahead and spread her boobs letting it fall in even more.

Ruffnut fell really right into her boobs, as Astrid then went ahead and closed the boobs together. Going ahead and laughing even louder and louder.

“Lucky bug.” She said to herself. As she said this, she suddenly felt something move from under her. “Oh, another lucky bug.”

Yes Tuffnut was still alive, barely. Laying on his back with her ass over him, pushing him down and making sure he was unable to do anything.

“Two bugs really?” She wondered. “Well, let’s make you a lucky bug too.” Astrid lifted herself, and grabbed her pants and panties, bringing it down. Letting Tuffnut see her bare ass. She lowered her ass down onto Tuffnut. Now he should of ran, but of course seeing the giant ass of his friend, she didn’t.

A large smirk on her face as she felt one bug under her ass, and one bug between her boobs. She was actually having fun with this, and it was enough for her to relax. She shifted her butt around playfully over the bug down there, and pushed her boobs over the bug that was up there.

But eventually, all good things must come to an end. She wasn’t just going to sit there and play with bugs, she wanted to Ride.

“Time to end our fun together.” Astrid said to the bugs.

“No!” Both Tuffnut and Ruffnut shouted from their own places. Didn’t matter.

She lifted her giant ass, and held her tits. Almost at the same time, she ended them. She grabbed her breasts and pushed them together, taking care of the bugs that was in between her boobs. She lowered her ass down, and flattened the bug that was under her.

“Ahh, that’s a power fantasy.” She had to chuckle. She waited there for a minute, stretching and noticing the bug was not moving. She felt like she really finished it. Astrid got up, as she went to the door.

It was time to go, and she would of!

If she didn’t spot one last little bug, running his way to her.

It was Hiccup, who went through all the trouble of running down the bed, moving his way onto the ground and running into the main room. He breathed a sigh of relief, saying “Thank goodness.” About the fact he finally reached her.

“Another bug!” Astrid said, as that was clearly not good for him. “Like I can’t believe it. I’m really annoyed about this.”

“N-No Astrid!” Hiccup shouted his way, as loud as he can. “I’m not actually a bug! C-Can you even hear me!”

She couldn’t, and to her there was just a bug. She frowned her way down to him before stepping forward.

Hiccup thought about what she really said. ‘Bugs, they didn’t have bugs. But if she sees him as one, then her other friends? W-Were they taken out by an unaware Astrid, who thought they were bugs! Or maybe they got away, hopefully!’

“One last bug to get rid of, then leaving.” He worried hearing that, but had to care for himself. He watched as Astrid lifted her foot out of the boot (The one without Snotlout) and raised it high above Hiccup.

Her foot, Hiccup has seen it many times before, but... not as an executioner! He was filled with fear, scared as he looked his way forward. She raised her foot over him, and went to bring down.

“N-No!” He shouted, knowing he could not run away from her foot. but he dived his way right between the toes. Astrid kind of impressed.

“Nice try bug.” Astrid said as she moved and stepped her big toe on top of Hiccup. Pushing him down, laying on his front. She had fun as she moved her toe around, pushing and messing with him. Even wearing a larger and larger smile on her face.

Hiccup was pushed and flattened by her toe, more and more as he was scared of it. He was hurt, very much. Although she then calmed herself down. She brought her foot forward, and stuck her heel in front of Hiccup.

Astrid with a smile down to her lover, lifted her giant sole over Hiccup. Hanging it over. He was a bit hurt, and it took him a while to see the foot. Her giant sole over him, her smirking face all the way down. Having excited as she looked down at him.

“Bye Bug, I gotta go and meet up with Hiccup. Bye!”

“I-I’m here Astrid! I-I’m here!” He shouted his way, being filled with desperate fear. She didn’t listen, she just lowered her foot. She lowered her foot all the way down onto Hiccup. Hiccup screaming more and more as it lowered down.

Her foot came down, all the way down as she wore the largest smirk on her face. Loving it as she stepped on the bug. Twisting her foot and even grinding the bug into the ground.

“Well that was fun.” Astrid said as she raised her foot, putting it back into the boot. “But I seriously have to go!”

Once she got her foot on properly, she went for the door. Walking her way outside, and looking at the sky. A bit too cloudy and windy, not to mention it looked like a storm could come.

“And why would they go flying in this?” She asked confused. Perhaps they wanted to get in before the storm really got there. Anyway she moved her hands and shouted.

“Stormfly!” She called her dragon. Her dragon had pretty good hearing, so it was only a matter of time until she got her dragon.

But another dragon, quickly was flying to her. Astrid was able to notice it at the last second, but she thought...

“First bugs, now a common fly. Seriously.” She said annoyed.

No this wasn’t a dragon, it was Toothless. The dragon has shrunken down as well, and was trying to get the attention of Astrid. The giantess didn’t notice, as she kept moving her hands around trying to swat him. Normally Toothless flew with Hiccup, but due to modification he was able to fly by himself, and this caused him to wear a smile about it. Otherwise Toothless would be on the ground trying to get the attention of this giant human, that’s not good.

“Stupid fly!” Astrid shouted, getting annoyed as she tried her hardest to swat the fly. Toothless just kept dodging the fast slaps from Astrid.

Unlike the other ones that tried to get her attention, Toothless had something. Breathing in, he breathed out fire right in front of her face.

Astrid paused, her eyes went wide as she saw this fly... breath small flames? “W-Wait a minute.” She said as she lowered her attacks, as the fly just flew there in front of her face. She moved her finger and held it in front of her face, to which Toothless then flew on top of.

He perched onto the finger, as Astrid brought the finger closer to her eye. Closer to her gigantic eye.

“W-Wait, Toothless!” She shouted shock. She knew this Dragon for a very long time, and of course she knew it was Toothless. The dragon jumped around her finger as she was shocked. “How did you get so small!”

The dragon didn’t give a single response, instead it just jumped up and down.

“R-Right you can’t tell me. I can’t believe it. You actually shrunk Toothless!” She said shocked about it. Her eyes were wide, hand to her cheek as she thought about it.

After a while, she calmed herself down a bit. “W-Wait Toothless, where is Hiccup! H-He’s suppose to be riding you!”

Toothless didn’t know, and simply yelped. At least the dragon was safe, Astrid had no idea what she did to her friends, as she stepped her way back and looked her way into her home. She was starting to piece it together.
© Copyright 2021 Lover Of All Giantesses (xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2247869-Astrid-And-The-Bugs