*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2248995-Unknown
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2248995
Unkown, figure that out.
Jesus said to Joseph, Dad, why did God make her my mother? And Joseph said, cause hell hath no fury like your mother. You are the new song sung, my child. A Song of Songs. Your cry. Oh, my Song of Solomon...you are. Perfect in every way. My child. Why, when you were born all the young girls came and fell in love with just the smell of you. And every young girl wanted to be your mother. Because, as you grew your teeth came in perfect. You were,are the envy of both black and white, though you be neither. My olive. And that’s why..
Never mentioning the three wise men.
Until Jesus decided it was time to marry. He wanted a woman. A woman from Satan.
The Good Samaritan.
And he got ran outta town.
Big fight.
I believe he wanted to marry Oglah. And had the right to.
Because, he wasn’t the son of Abraham. His Father was the older brother of Abraham, or, even the father of Abraham. But, his father was not Abraham. He was before Abraham. Giving him the right to the 5 lands not possessed by Israel. Giving him the right to marry Oglah, and her four sisters. By law.

Kenneth M. Loschen.
© Copyright 2021 Kenneth M. Loschen (amanusee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2248995-Unknown