*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249349-Salvation
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2249349
A short bit of blasphemy and kink inspired by my beautiful Muse, Max. Love you, baby. 💋
Companion Song 'Run Me Like A River'
https://youtu.be/ti45DJN4RWE

"Now?" He asks me. "Baby, I"m already late. His Italian accent gets thicker when he's feeling anxious.

"Alex. Do it. I want to see you do it." I say.
He screws his face up in a frown, lips thinning. "Can I do it on my break? I'll use the private bathroom and video call you."

Mm. It's tempting, I'm not going to lie. Sweet boy hiding in the toilet, doing things that would ruin him if anyone found out, if they heard him. But no, I'm not in a patient mood. I sit back in the kitchen chair. I stare him down and lift an eyebrow. He understands that he won't make it to work at all if he pushes me further.

I harden my voice." Alexander. NOW."
He puts on his bitch face, the one I so love to fuck off of him. It's an effort not to smile at it, but I have a plan and I won't be dissuaded.

"Go and get what I told you," I said. "And come back without pants or boxers. Leave the shirt on." He silently turns and stomps off towards his bedroom. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.
God, my baby's hot as fire. Whatever I demand of him, he never tells me no. He makes me feel like God sometimes and I've become addicted to it. To him.

I open my eyes as I hear him reenter the dining room, his Rosary in one hand, his Bible in the other.

"There's my good boy." I drawl. His cheeks are as pink as cherry blossoms now, and his eyes won't meet mine, a sure sign he's just as turned on as I am.

'Oh, my sweet, dirty baby' I think to myself. 'I'm going to ruin you'.

I pull out my cell and play Bishop's 'Like a River', putting it on repeat. The steady melody fills the room and my body starts pulsing along with the deep, sensuous beat. I stand and reach under my skirt and pull my panties down and off.

Pulling up the video recorder on my phone, I prop it up on the dining room table and make sure it's aim is true. I walk over to my boy and take the Rosary, I weave it through his fingers, draping it over the back of his hand.

With a lingering caress of my fingers on the Cross, I reach up on tip toes and nose my way down his throat. His smell alone makes me want him, body and soul. I place a wet kiss against his Adam's apple before pulling away.

I take his Bible and open it face up on the table. "Now, your hand…" I say. He puts his large, Rosary adorned palm down lightly upon The Word of God, Lord of his Catholic boy's heart. In the heart that I wanted just for me. Like his fucking soul. He was mine now, by right.

I take his left hand and lead it between my legs, sliding his fingers into my wet slit. He starts to play with my pussy like muscle memory. He's starting to sweat. I feel his body start to shake.

"Fuck" I sigh. Swallowing hard and closing my eyes, it takes me longer than I'm proud of to get my control back.

"Shh, slow down, baby," I tell him lowly and place my hand on his firm stomach just below his naval and rub my fingers over him slowly, back and forth.

"Just breathe. I've got you, Sweet Boy." He does as I say, as always.
"Good boy. Now, what do you say?"

"Forgive me Father, for I-" His words are choked off as my fingers curl around him and squeeze once, tight.
"Continue." I say.
"Forgive me Father for I have sinned." he breathes out in a rush.

"Mmhm." I agree and say, " Romans 3:23: For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard." Then, " Tell me. Confess your transgressions," I press him, while we continue fondling each other.

"I- God, please, I can't, Ma'am!" My baby can be so cute. I take his balls in my free hand and circle them at the base slowly tightening the circle of my fingers around him.

I whisper to him, "Proverbs 28:13: People who conceal their sins will not prosper, but if they confess and turn from them, they will receive mercy. He drops his head and begins. "I touched myself yesterday, until I came. I came so hard. Without permission. I was thinking bad thoughts. Sinful thoughts, about a woman." he said, stilted.

Instinctively, both my hands' grip tighten to the point I know it's hurting him. His body bends forward slightly in response.
"What woman?" Is that MY voice?
Just at the idea of Alex picturing someone else-! I need to get my shit together.

"YOU! It was you-" My grip loosens. I kiss his red- bitten lips in apology. "It's okay, baby," I coo at him.
"Now tell me, and don't stop fingering me. You're making me feel so good, Sweet Boy. Now tell me." With that I start stroking his Dick and rolling his balls in my hands. He whines with arousal.

"I was thinking about being tied down last weekend. You sitting on my face and making me eat your pussy till I couldn't breathe, but you kept riding my mouth anyway. Until you came three times, you said. You wouldn't stop until I made you Cum three times." he closes his eyes when he says it, shame lighting him up like a candle. Beautiful.

"I remember" I say, "I came so hard on your tongue you were fucking choking on it. Swallowed every drop, too. Like my good little boy.
It made you Cum, too, didn't it? You came untouched on just the weight of my pussy on your face and the feel of my clit on your tongue." Mmm. That memory is in my own top three fucks as well.

"Colossians 3:5-6: So put to death the sinful, earthly things lurking within you. Have nothing to do with sexual immorality, impurity, lust, and evil desires. Don’t be greedy, for a greedy person is an idolater, worshiping the things of this world. Because of these sins, the anger of God is coming" I say it to him and see his eyes squint shut, his mouth twists in a grimace.

"Do you think -?" he starts, then stops.
"I know I'm going to Hell for my evil ways, Ma'am. Because I'm a sinner, and I'm weak in my carnal urges." He bemoans, now thrusting into my grip and moaning in my ear.

He kills me like murder. But he's worth it. He can have it all.

"Oh, you aren't going anywhere baby, except with me. God may Damn you for your sin, but I want to bathe in it, baby. You're So fucking beautiful…" I'm rambling now, lost in pleasure and Sin and Alexander's shame. Both our damnation.

I push him into a chair and straddle him. His Dick is so hard it just slides into me. My hips roll back and forth, up and down, then in tighter and tighter circles, chasing my own pleasure. Our moans are getting louder and louder and I'm getting close.

I grip his Rosary hand, still wrapped up in prayers, and I press it between my thigas, rubbing two of his beaded fingers up and down my stiffened clit.

"FUCK! Baby... I'm- FUCK!" I lose it, grinding on his Dick and his hand and Hail Mary, Full of Grace.
My comedown is slow in coming.
When I'm finally back, I realize Alexander is still hard as nails inside me.

"Oh. Poor, Sweet Boy. Ready to Cum baby? You've been so good for me."

"Yes, please, Ma'am," He Murmurs.

I stand us both up and untangle the rosary from his wet hand, and wrap it around my own, laying the cross in the center of my palm before wrapping the same hand around his erection. He hisses at the bite of metal and glass as I carefully jerk his cock. He groans and buries his hot face in my neck as he humps into my quickening fist.

I hold him tight through his orgasm, whispering praise, I have to brace myself, his shuddering body almost collapsing onto mine.

When he calms and finally steadies, I take my hand back and step away, Rosary hand closed in a fist. He still won't meet my eyes, though. He never does right after these things. I know i should probably feel guilt or shame for that, but all there is is contentment.

"Alexander, look at me," I order.

Reluctantly he does as he's told. When I finally see him, its the same as always. That emotion that doesn't have a name. He looks at me like a miracle witnessed by a peasant. Once blind but now can see.

I open my hand to let him see the ravaged relic in my palm. Jesus lying face up in a puddle of our combined release.

Arousal and shame… that heart stealing look he gets, so unique to my baby.

"Whose are you," I ask him. He understands what I'm asking.

My heart, my sore and newly found heart, stops while he thinks about his response.
'You shouldn't have to THINK about it!' my mind rages at him, while outwardly I'm perfectly composed. Only mildly curious, perhaps bordering on boredom.

Then he cups my hand in both of his and he goes to his knees.
He bends his head and buries his face in my hand, lapping up the mess all over the Rosary with mouth and tongue until it's clean.

He licks his lips as he looks back up at me.

"I found salvation at your altar the first time I saw you," he says.
"My heart, my soul, it all belongs to you."

I allow the smile to come out now. I start to breathe again.
Finally-!
He Has belonged to me all along, but now that He realizes it, too…
Now his fate is truly sealed, tucked away inside my pocket. Mine to do with as I please, till the rest of it turns to dust.

End
© Copyright 2021 Lalochezia (lalochezia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249349-Salvation