*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249440-The-Unfortunate-Eavesdropper
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Contest Entry · #2249440
A Neanderthal hears what he wants.
Brad took another sip of his beer as he looked around the night club. A night club like many others that he frequented. He could quickly pick out the regulars, frequent flyers, casual visitors and the curious newbies. Brad was on the make, looking for his next conquest or possibly his next steady.
As he perused the crowded setting, he happened to notice a newly arriving gaggle of gals that caught his attention. It was a mixed crew. The leader appeared to be a Latina beauty followed by a blonde Anglo, a diminutive Oriental and a Native American. Women all worth paying attention to from Brad's point of view.
This posse happened to be able to make room at the bar right next to Brad and ordered up their drinks. As this occurred he thought, Alright, Alright, this is going to work out just right!
Facing away and leaning back with his back against the bar, Brad settled in as he gazed out at the dance floor. He did this all in hopes of catching some of the ladies conversation. There could be some verbal cues that he might capitalize on to make his night complete. True to his hopes he heard the Anglo state, "I hope we find a strong guy tonight noise". The Latina followed with, "He is going have to be strong to handle the four of us noise". As the bar room bands song crescendoed and crowd noise increased he lost the thread of the women's conversation. As the noise level decreased he heard the Oriental gal chime in, "He needs to last until morning noise".
Brad considered the prospect of a multiple woman night and thought, right time right place. He knew this was an opportunity he could not pass up. As a semi jock he was pretty sure he could make this play. His cardio was good, not too much over weight as in barely, no potbelly here. He was also positive his stamina was good, he never had any complaints in that department. Yeah...he was sure that he was up for this.
Just as he made this decision to make the moves on them, the noise abated and he heard the Native say, "Don't forget, whoever we choose, I get first stab at him noise". Brad thought, Done deal. With that Brad turned back towards the girls with his best smile and inviting face on and stated in his best projected baritone voice, "Ladies, I apologize but I couldn't help to over hear that you all are looking for a fifth to join your quad tonight. Let me buy you all a round so that we might discuss the fact that I might be your man."
From Bard's observation the gals all perked right up with anticipation. Unfortunately, the crowd noise picked up again and he found that he was only catching snippets of their responses. from Latina he heard, "He might do noise". Native said something like, Yum, he might be something for me noise". Anglo was the most complimentary with, I'd like too noise his hair noise head". Oriental chimed in, "I hope you can noise to see the light of day".
With that they all made quick friends and Brad found himself being ushered out of the night club to a life changing experience.

Epilogue

Let us hear what Brad did not.

I hope we find a strong guy tonight that I can really chew into.
He is going have to be strong to handle the four of us kicking his ass to nothing.
He needs to last until morning for me to get any satisfaction.
Don't forget, whoever we choose, I get first stab at him and the last.
He might do for a little distraction".
Yum, he might be something for me to slice and dice".
I'd like to yank his hair right off his head.
I hope you can survive to see the light of day".

And thus we say:
Brad Rest In Peace.............You Idiot
© Copyright 2021 Spectre Lives (glenncard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249440-The-Unfortunate-Eavesdropper