*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249603-Blood-Eagle
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Draft · Horror/Scary · #2249603
Earth is about to become the demons playground.
This is a work in progress, just putting feelers out.
Central Europe 1945
The small building stood crumbling in the centre of a thicket, trees and bushes covered the red brick work.
A flickering light crept out from the old wooden door. Inside the once red bricks from the clay was now replaced with red stained blood, a chalk drawn circle was drawn in the centre of the room. Candles adorned the corners of the room, a cage hang suspended from the ceiling no occupants were present in the cage but torn cloth lay crumpled at the bottom.
In the middle of the chalk drawn circle a lady knelt, her head touching the floor, her hair draped over her face. She knelt up, her hands stretched up into the air. Chanting slight noises, incoherent language spewed from her mouth.
The door creaked open, the cold night air rushed in to the room, extinguishing multiple flickering flames. The woman whipped around and stared straight at the interruption.
A man stood in the doorway, holding the rotten wood from the door, his shadow crept the walls.
“you interrupt!”
The man stood and watched. The woman turned back away and continued the chanting.
A small glow appeared in the middle of the room. It intensified growing brighter. The man pushed his head out of the door and called,
“Bring ihn jetzt!”
The man moved out of the doorway, two other men entered the room dragging a crying pleading prisoner, dressed in black and white, tattered pyjamas.
“NEIN! NEIN!”
The two men dressed in very smart well-kept suits, black boots slapped the old splintered wood on the floor.
They tossed the prisoner in front of the woman and then ran from the building.
The light now brighter then a star in the sky was swirling around the room, features were becoming present with the entity. The woman leant in towards the man that lay terrified on the floor before her, she reached her hands out and caressed the mans in sunken cheek, he was very skinny almost sickly. His grey skin was covered in soars, cuts and bruises.
The woman picked up a bowl which sat to her side, it was full of meats and fruits, she handed it to the man who looked at it, his lips poised she nodded to him and he took the bowl devouring all that was in side. Once he had finished he dropped the bowl and grabbed his stomach, the excruciating pain ran through his body, he screamed at which point the light entity stopped swirling and floated above the man led on the floor. The shadow man at the door was now standing watching, as if he knew what was to come.
“Hilf mir!”
The woman began to chant once more, the light moved closer to the prisoner. It got close to the man’s face, it was beautiful, like a picture of angelic beauty, it tilted it’s head staring in to the very soul of the man who was settling In to the light, he held out his arms to embrace the light and with that the entity took the man, he entered him through the orifices in his face. The man started to convulse.
Then he stopped. Nothing, he lay there not moving.
The woman stood and walked towards the wall where a chair stood. upon the chair was a robe. She picked it up and swung it over her shoulders. The man on the floor twitched, then twitched again more violently, he jolted his back, arched and let out a noise which wouldn’t be unknown in the bowls of hades.
The woman walked towards the shadow man.
“I would move him to the cage before he changes”
The shadow man looked at the woman and turned once more to the door.
“Bring ihn zurück zum Käfig”
The two Stormtroopers entered the building once more and collected the man off of the floor.
“if there is nothing else Dr I would very much like sometime to reflect on todays transgressions”
The shadow man turned to walk out of the building he looked back at the woman,
“Hexe”
“careful Dr, I wouldn’t like to get the impression that you don’t like me”
The woman smiled at the Dr and turned around. The shadow man turned and walked out of the building, he shut the door and went in to the night.

1
The light flashed through the window, glowing the walls from the darkness. The man stumbled forward tripping to one knee as he frantically looked for a light. Rain battered the glass, the sound was drumming through the man’s head.
“SALLY!, JOSH!”
He stopped, hoping to hear a yell, scream or even a murmur back from the darkness. Where were they?, where was he? He could feel warm liquid drip from the ends of his fingers on to the floor.
"SALLY!, JOSH!”
Again, no answer. He placed his arms in front of him hoping to find a wall or a door, his eyes were stinging, pain coursed through his skull. He tripped and went shoulder first into a wall. “umpf". The thump took his breath away, he stood and reached his hand to his face. It stung. pain like a needle buried behind his eye. He stood back from the wall and continued forward. A round ball, floating? No a handle. He grabbed it and turned his wrist to open, a pain shot through his right arm and stopped him from placing any pressure. “Awww", he withdrew his arm and placed it back to his side. He took lifted his left and tried the handle again. YES! He thought to himself, he turned the handle and pushed the door, then pulled. Damn, it’s locked. A light appeared from behind him, he spun around to see a silhouette at the other end of what now shows itself as a corridor. The light disappears, but a faint silhouette remains. “Don’t go!” the voice shills through the mans body, he wants to stop and stay, but something is telling him to fight. “where are they?” the man shouts back, “what have you done with my family?” the man feels adrenalin wake him, he stands a little taller and no longer feels the excruciating pain. He walks towards the shadow. “what have you done, with my FAMILY!” The man clenches his fists. “I’m not sure, maybe the boy is enjoying his second helping being the fuck hole, or is that your wife?” The image flashed through the man’s mind and instant rage washed over him, he started running towards the shadow. BANG!
Sam sat in bed his sheets drenched with sweat, he looked over at the clock, sitting on the bed stand. 2:45am “fuck" he pulled the sheets off of his clammy legs and stood. He looked back at the bed, his wife still asleep, her hair lay across the pillow. He knelt beside her and went to kiss her head. She turned, showing the decaying flesh of a corpse, Sam gasped, he stood and chambered back towards the wall, his rotting wife sat up “what’s the matter husband?, do you not find me attractive any more?, do you not want to hug your wife and tell her everything will be ok? NO?!, You can’t can you?, I’m dead because of you, because you’re not man enough to save me or your son, do you want to know what they did to us?, how they pleasured me in ways you could never imagine, how I squealed in ecstasy” The corpse rolled forward to it’s knees and chambered forward, “give me a kiss, or maybe not, not knowing what they did to my mouth" Sam pressed his hands to the wall and tried to stand upright. He headed for the door, grabbing the handle he could hear the demonic beast laughing at him.
Again, Sam woke, back in bed with sweat pooling in the bed under him, his sheets thrown from the bed, crumpled on the floor. He looked over. A clock stood on a crate, the glass smashed at the top of the face, he was no longer in his perfect home with his perfect family. He was in a single room apartment, a bed was the only furniture to speak of , the windows bare, broken morning light hits the cracked glass and shines to the sticky unpolished floor. In the hallway cries from a baby fill the room. Sam sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his hands over his head. He wiped the sweat on the already damp sheets. He stood and walked to the corner of the room where the bathroom sat, turning the taps from the sink a bubbling noise sprang from the faucet, water trickled in to the bowl. Sam filled his hands with water and splashed it over his head and neck. He listened. The baby had stopped screaming. He turned the tap off and grabbed a grubby towel that hung over a shower rail. A shadow moved under the door, and stayed. Sam crouched by the sink and reached around the back, he pulled out a pistol. Holding it in his right hand he slowly walked towards the door making sure he didn’t move directly in front of the flimsy wood. The handle turned, the door slowly creaked. Sam placed his other hand on the pistol to stable it. The door swung open, the barrel of a gun pointed towards the ruffled blankets. Two shots left the silenced steel. Sam kicked the open door, the barrel swung away from its position. Sam grabbed the barrel and pulled it away the man holding the gun looked shocked, Sam shot once. Then twice. The man slumped down, a shout from the corridor , Sam looked round the corner, two more men holding pistols towards Sam's door, one shot, two, three, four, Sam pulled back into the room. He picked up the slumped corpse from the floor, turning in to the hall he moved towards the two men, still holding the first man he picked up a slight increase in speed. Throwing the collapsed body towards the two men, Sam pulled his gun, bang! Bang! The two men now fell, slumped in to a heap on the ground. Sam moves towards the pile, a door opens behind him, he spins around to see an elderly lady standing awe struck. “get back in, lock your door" the woman slowly nods her head then clambers back in to her apartment. Sam turns back round and kneels down and starts to look through the pockets of the three men. Out the corner of his eye he sees movement, he looks up to see two maybe more men walking up the stairs. Sam stands and turns, he runs to the end of the corridor and open the window on to the fire escape. He starts to run down the metal stairs, his feet clanging on the metal steps. He gets to the bottom and walks out on to the street. A pain hits him in the back of the head. The world goes black.
2
Alice opened her eyes, her vision was blurry she went to rub her eyes but her hands were bound outstretched next to her. She looked left, then right, her wrists were tied around two posts which sat stuck to the ground, imbedded in the dirt. it was dark, no light entered the thicket created by the tall tree branches, the breeze caressed her naked flesh, goose bumps covered her skin. Alice squinted trying to focus her eyes. A shadow moved in her peripheral vision. Alice looked down, she was knelt on a water logged mud, she was in her underwear only, all her clothes were removed and she knelt, she tried to move her arms once more but the attached ropes cut off blood supply, she felt the absence of her hands as the blood had left her limbs. She tried to stand but like her hands, her legs were numb. She tried to scream, something was in her mouth keeping her from vocalising her fear.
The shadow moved again. Tears started to stream down Alice’s face. “please don’t struggle, it won’t do any good and will only spoil the meat."
The shadow came closer it crouched in front of Alice, placed its hand on her cheek, she tried to see a face but only blackness stared in front of her. No features were present not even the eyes of her tormentor.
“such supple milky skin, I’m sure you’re wondering why you’re here? You have the great honour of being the seventh"
The shadow stood and walked around behind Alice. She was now frantically trying to release her hands, the harder she tried the tighter the rope pulled. She felt her bra fall. The shadow knelt behind her and reached its hands around and felt her breasts, fingers rubbed her erect nipples, not from excitement but from the sheer cold air and shock terror Alice was currently experiencing.
The shadow let out a sigh. The hands released her and went back, she felt her hair move, tugging then pieces falling over her shoulder. The blonde locks landed by Alice’s knees. She tried to vomit but the mouth restraint stopped the bile from leaving. It leaked out the side of the restraint. Alice started gasping for breath. A finger ran down her spine.
Then the first stab. It felt like fire, the pain, the absolute agony. The shadow started to cut the blade up Alice’s spine. She felt the warm liquid drip down her back and between her buttocks. Her eyes widened as she tried to scream, Alice bit down trying to break the gag she had forced into her mouth. Alice felt a crunch, her tooth split and broke in side her blood filling mouth. The shadow had now cut Alice from her shoulders to her tail bone. The pain stopped. Alice started to drop her head but knowing if she closed her eyes she would never open them again. She knew this was the end of her short life. She started to think of all the times she was rude or horrible to random strangers in the street. The time she was at school and tied Sandys hair to a chair whilst they were in Math. Was this Sandy? Was she the reason she would never see her nephew again or her mother? She started trying to say sorry. Blood trickled from her mouth as she tried to say the words.
“Shhhshh, you should save your strength, don’t struggle so much, this is inevitable, it’s going to happen.”
Alice heard a crack and felt tugging. Now she was gasping, she couldn’t breathe, her vision was going black, she closed her eyes.
Alice was dead.
3
Sam sat up in the alley, he placed his hand on his head and pulled it off to notice he was bleeding. A handkerchief landed on his lap,
“Wipe yourself off”
Sam picked up the hankie and placed it over the back of his head, he looked up to see three men, one was physically out of breath and doubled over, the second was stood with his arms folded, a big man, heavy set. He had a denim jacket unbuttoned, slightly pushed at his side, Sam noticed a gun sat tucked in to the mans trousers. The third, who was obviously the one in charge was sat on a rubbish bin. He was in a suit, dressed much smarter then the other two, he looked over at the exhausted man, a scar ran down the side of his neck, from behind his ear and under his shirt.
“Geoff, go and get a drink from the shop, clean yourself up, it’s not very seemly to die after you’ve chased a man"
The man stood up and held on to the wall behind him.
The third man looked back around at Sam, “So? Mr Beckett, why would you make things so difficult, hmm?” Sam took off the hankie, he folded it up and handed it back to the man. “Why the fuck would I want that back?” Sam got to his feet and placed the hanky in his pocket. “Look, we know you owe our mutual friend some, reparations shall we say?, but he’s willing to over look that and even give you a nice hefty payment to go with it... all you have to do if find something...” The man lept off the bins and stood in front of Sam. He reached in to his suit jacket pocket, Sam clenched. He placed his left foot back, ready to fight. “Calm down, you dickhead.” The man pulled out an envelope, he handed it over to Sam. Sam took it and looked at the blank envelope, he opened it, a single piece of paper was inside. “don’t get excited, read it later.” The man straightened his jacket and turned and clicked his fingers. The other two men started towards the end of the alley. The smart man looked at Sam. “don’t ignore the calls again”. The men walked off on to the busy street, becoming invisible amongst the hustle. Sam looked back at the envelope, he opened it and removed the paper.
‘there is a car park on Castle Road, go there and find the red Toyota, under the front left wheel arch is a key, take it and look in the glove box for all the information on the job. DO NOT FUCK THIS UP.’
Sam screwed the paper and the envelope. He placed his hand back on to his head, pulling his hand back to check the bleeding had stopped.

© Copyright 2021 Steven Cleamer (deadpaul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249603-Blood-Eagle