*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249750-Well-Being--of-the-Body-Mind-and-Soul
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Opinion · #2249750
The things I do for my well being
I do all kinds of things with my hands like crochet, knitting, writing, reading and painting, and more. Yet not all of these at one time.

I make sure I get some exercise even if just walking. It's important to get enough sleep, but too much isn't healthy either.

I strive to balance my diet, so that I can get enough fiber, protein, plus some carbohydrates (as it's necessary for lasting energy).

Emotionally I focus on love. Love can be expressed with whatever way a person gives of him or herself whether it be time, or shared goods, or something else.

Things might not always go the way we want , but some things are consistent. We feel and therefore have needs to love and be loved, and to be appreciated. It feels better to feel that love in return, but it doesnt negate the love and empathy we feel for others. I accept the way I am.

I am not perfect, except maybe in the eyes of my maker and the infinite plan. I don't believe God makes mistakes. I figure that if I don't value and take care of my body, mind, and soul, then it's not going to take care of me. Well then that's up to a higher power.

The soul is pure, yet we all have our own adventures in life and that brings its own challenges and choices. The results of those choices bring its own rewards and sometimes negative outcomes.

Yet we have hope and determination to change those things which we can.
© Copyright 2021 ~SilverMoon~ (dnadream at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249750-Well-Being--of-the-Body-Mind-and-Soul