*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249954-Kisames-footslave
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2249954
You are kisames new footslave
You woke up in a dark room dimly lit by candles. A shadowy figure approaches and says, "You're finally awake? Thats good because i need to let out some stress. You try to struggle, but were held back by chains. You then feel an immense pressure as he lept on to your chest. Now being able to tell who it was, you knew it was kisame hoshigake. Not wasting any time he immediately took his sandal off and shoved it into your face. After asking how you liked it, all you could do was stiffle a moan. It smelled so bad and you could feel the moistness comming off of it as you breathed. Kisame saw your struggle and then decided that it would be funny to give you the real deal. He jumped on your chest knocking the wind out of you, then crammed his foot in your mouth when it opened. Now unfastening the other sandal, shoved it into your face, now using the other foot to mess up your hair, occasionaly covering your eyes. You kept resisting, but your tounge just kept lapping up and down his sole as a result. You kept thinking this was it and decided to struggle again. You bit down on his foot and felt him tense up, only to gag you now as he crammed it farther down your throat. This stayed like this for a good half hour. Just as you were about to pass out, you felt the chains give as you were brought to a couch. Being placed where the ottoman should be, you realized that you were the ottoman. The floor must have been extreemely dirty and sticky, because his feet were now gritty, and pulled your face up when he twitched. You stayed down there getting smacked and gagged with his feet for almost 5 hours. Hearing him yawn, you thought this meant he was tired. Hoisting you up on a shoulder he carried you to his bed. Realizing his body pillow was nowhere to be seen, he crawled up and let you down in between his legs. Your head was right by his feet and he said, "if they aren't clean by morning, i'll cut you in two." You started sucking his big sweaty heel when you got smacked in the face. "I want to feel like you love them, give them big kisses and i might give you a prize in the morning." Thinking it was freedom, you pressed your lips down as hard as you could, using your tounge, you lapped the area between your lips and took in the dirt grime and sweat. This happened all night and when he woke to you with his toe in your mouth he said i think you've earned it. He then left for an hour, coming back with feet 100 times worse than last night. They were an entirely different color and he now had a pill in his hand. Taking it immediately, you sprouted a raging erection, clouding your judgement, you craved relief. He sat down and told you to clean his left foot, you sprang to it.gagging yourself this time, he laughed and did it even harder. Waiting until you finished he sat there watching. You finished only to have your cock get stompped into your stomach. "Okay now this one" he said tracing your cock with his toe. You quickly cleaned it, only to have three more kisames come out of nowhere, with equally dirty feet. The smell was awful and you knew what was happening, but your body wanted something else. When they pulled up a chair, two started squeezing you nipples with their dirty feet, making a mud painting on your chest.The third one sat above your head, using your face as his footstool and occasionaly gagging you. His feet racing up and down your cock, twisting and turning, now occasionaly pressing his toes on your balls. This happened for 3 hours when you were close to climax. "Sto- hrg" you told him to stop but were gagged by three feet instead. Now being told to suck them. You complied with tears as you came. "Now lets have a round 2" kisame said evily.
© Copyright 2021 Markdonthain (mdonthain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2249954-Kisames-footslave