*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2252272-Liams-Log-Predicament
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2252272
A young man gets himself stuck in a log and needs help from his wife.
Twenty-five year old Liam Thompson was out driving one afternoon with his wife Lisa when he suddenly spotted the perfect place for the two of them to stop and have their picnic lunch together.

The young man was 6'3, 175 pounds, had short dark brown hair and blue eyes covered by glasses.
He wore a black Batman t-shirt with a black leather jacket over the top of it.
His hips and curvaceous backside, which his wife often joked was just as big or even bigger than hers were covered by a pair of denim jeans.

As the two were finishing up eating, Lisa, a curvaceous glasses wearing young blond, wore a short pink dress with white polka dots, black tights and a denim jacket over the top of it put in her earphones to listen to her music while Liam began texting his best friend Adam when he accidentally tripped over his own feet and watched in horror as his phone flew out of his hands and into a rather small nearby log, which was wedged in between two large rocks.

The young man cursed his clumsiness as he then ran over to the log and stuck his hands inside but still his phone was just slightly out of his reach as he then realised that he would have to enter it to retrieve it and tried to put his concerns about possibly getting stuck due to it's rather small size to the back of his mind.

He then stuck his head inside the log and after a brief struggle, his entire top half was soon inside, leaving only his hips, backside and legs sticking out.

Liam quickly found his phone and put it in his jacket pocket and also found a beautiful red rose for his wife and put it in his other pocket before jokingly wiggling his backside and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I hope no one see me like this," as he then suddenly heard laughter coming from behind him and realised that it belonged to the extremely confused Lisa.

The young blond asked, "Liam, why on earth is your big butt sticking out of a log, you look absolutely ridiculous right now but I'm certainly not going to complain about the view, " as she then jokingly smacked her husband's backside.

The young man explained the entire situation before saying, "I hope you enjoy the view and I'll get you back for that smack later, I'm coming out now," as he then tried to tried to back of the log but was absolutely shocked to discover that he couldn't.

Liam said to himself, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here after that second peice of chocolate fudge cake wasn't my smartest idea ever," as he placed his hands against the log and pushed and pushed with his strength but still it just simply refused to release it's grip on him.

His now concerned wife asked, "Liam, are you all right in there, you seem to be struggling, are you stuck?"

The young man stubbornly refused to admit the truth and said, "I'm fine thanks Lisa and don't be ridiculous, of course, I'm not stuck," as he then tried to tried to push and wiggle himself free again, even putting his left foot against one of the rock for more leverage but still he just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that he was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the log.

"Oh, it's just no use, honey, you're not going to believe this but I think I'm stuck, could you please pull me out of here," said the embarrassed Liam as he couldn't believe that he had actually gotten himself stuck in a log in front of his wife.

"Oh my god, you poor thing, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," said Lisa as she then grabbed onto her husband's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

"OW, Ouch, OW, honey, please stop pulling on me like that, that really hurts, OW," said the young man as his wife suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass, covering the seat of her dress with mud.

The young woman said, "It's just no use, you just won't budge and have certainly wedged yourself in there tight, I'm so sorry I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength, I'll go and get help," as she then tried to wipe the mud off her dress while running off as fast as she possibly could.

Liam then tried calling Adam or his close friend Amy but still his phone got no reception and decided to browse through his YouTube and Twitter after realising that he probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

He spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle himself free again following a brief rest watching some videos and eating his chocolate bar in his jacket pocket to regain his strength when he suddenly felt something sniffing his backside but was extremely disappointed to hear a sheep baaing and said, "Oh, you're just a sheep, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as it then grabbed onto the seat of his jeans and began pulling.

The young man began wiggling his rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my jeans like that, you naughty sheep, they are my best pair," but still the sheep continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Liam's face turned beet red with embarrassment as he realised that the sheep had pulled off the seat of his jeans, exposing his bubble butt which was covered by red Batman boxers.

The young man said, "This is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as someone then drew a smiley face on his boxers before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at his behind.

Liam said, "Me and my big mouth," as he began laughing at the ridiculousness of his current predicament.

The young man had now been stuck in the log for more 45 minutes and unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle himself free again when he suddenly heard laughter coming from behind him and a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Liam's underpants," and realised that it belonged to his wife, who had returned with Adam, Amy, her best friend Sally and the couple's seven year old daughter Alicia as everyone began laughing when they saw Liam's backside sticking out of the log.

The absolutely humiliated young man explained the entire situation before asking for help

His extremely concerned daughter asked, "Daddy, are you all right in there?"

Liam replied, "Don't worry honey, I'm absolutely fine, I'm just a bit stuck, that's all."

Lisa then grabbed onto her husband's hips and said said, "Don't worry Liam, we'll soon have you out of there, everyone, form a chain behind me," as Adam pulled her waist while Amy pulled his waist while Sally pulled Amy's t-shirt and even Alicia helped by pulling at the hem of Sally's short dark blue skirt.

The young blond said, "All right everyone, Heave," as the epic tug of war with the log over her husband began.
The young man said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts," as the log still stubbornly refused to let him leave.
Lisa said, "Heave," once again as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.
Liam said, "OW, OW, I think I'm going to be pulled in two," as he still just wouldn't budge.
His now extremely determined wife said, "Come on everyone, we can't give up and can actually do this, put your backs into it, heave," as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.

The poor young man was streched to his absolute limit as the sheep began pulling at the hem of his wife's dress as an extremely loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

Liam was pulled from the log at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the sheep looked on.

The now overjoyed young man said "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," as he hugged and kissed his wife and daughter before hugging his friends and the sheep, who licked his face before thanking everyone for helping him out.

"It was absolutely no problem, nice boxers by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," joked a laughing Adam.

Liam then remembered that everyone including his daughter could see his underwear and quickly used his black leather jacket to cover the hole in his jeans before taking everyone for something to eat to say thank you for rescuing him as they all laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.


© Copyright 2021 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2252272-Liams-Log-Predicament