*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2252339-Challenger
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Manon
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2252339
Challenger
A combustion reaction leads way through a storm of variability the cultural phenomenons of our ages transcending through the various portals of popular fiction the graduates of four scores are three squares find themselves in coat tales of limbo the gestation program has traveled full circle through the straights of time travel wondering in search of the ever escalating process of abandonment the fought mentioned has achieved a cult level of immobility enraptured by the argument of a stalemate hence forward each magnanimous overture opulently design by the virtuoso must genuinely be relinquished and abandoned by the travelers unwanted baggage.

A tender gesture of the overly qualified antrpreneur of expertise in science and music the undulated comparisons must be quelled by the enormous sacrifice of a program of defense abandoned endeavors a job well done the stage is cleared and set with foot note of pity the box set clearly understated each must carry there own weight in the vacuum of immortality eventually the process allows the forum will be opened for visitors the over estimation of highest quality is merely an aborhition of a testament of time scratching there heads in wonder and amazement the futuristic passage set in motion by drastic measures of mass importance.

The impending doom related to all that have joined us can now sit and wonder how this was all made since now the construction crew sit impending
Waite the revelations can now concur with the complete circle that has now formed to complete the pattern that once was restored under closer evaluation the boredom has sent in to relate the word written in haste a promise to make is no underground forum of the skull watching ad waiting upon its return the classified have been opened observing the form a translation of sorts combined with the cross ostracized a bishop of authenticity accumulating connections as well as creativity.

Before we begin must say I do play with vision in an instant the blurred vision is correction due to see or not see close long distance a revision a testament of bones the pressure built above the brow the door is closed lost and found a fowl bird above flies above a baby a gentle selection from the beginning occupied cradles in the nesting the first course the opening to find the architect redefined occupancy of the first a program of elimination of course whether or not this may be found the pressure of the thriller mount abound in the blue room the first cloak and dagger the first rain cloud.

The Red Cross has given way to the oceans blue occupied with a sense of impending doom the eyes of dispair cannot handle the presure of the glare once and forgotten the iris is allowed and now we can complete the ski run skull dudgery the master mind can compare the village gate repairs the shattered walls the discontinued all a friendly reminder of all that seas everything isnt quite as it see.

The Bellevedere once told me when opportunity knocks make sure to open within the confines of frailty one speaks only to remind us that birds sleep if for an instance that rules the game change a gentle reminder of what remains the fire burning furiously between divinity only gives way to an unattended continuous indiscretion that fortune made.

Another resort afloat casting down confusion is simply and illusion the clearing is acute when the biggest looser shoots a request has been made all applications in vain must remain for argument sakes and a question denied proposition testing the temperature apparently late a figment of the imagination surplanted imposition undulated vexation denied entrance by the initiation.

Once in an extreme the party of placidity underway through a door way never my way a complete authorization implantation sliding down a slope of incantation a roundabout the flying sounds roaming round without revision crop circles incisions glisten another full report a retort a simplistic institution of excuses a pitiful reminder of the pitfalls of greater stature.

Inside the cross of a great flood disaster in an occupied sense the dead lay inside the rafters sent on a mission headed for disaster once in a review chapter is written with such few complete mistake for those that awake only to find an empty kitchen left inside a word the denied each revisionist reviews a compulsion to reconstitute.

Gorgeous imitation of flight and fiction once bound restricted that statuette divisions conceal inside without an inclination of model and clay designing a destiny without delay once good riddance a ridicule the incision the master plan in fruition the red curtain is drawn a continued effect the relation between the two sex if this be true then the tales told must be true a reminder of all that remain in places relevant to those in vain without further a due a standing ovation for the youngest that have arrived only to survive proudest and true must fend for themselves like a patch of blue.

Success has arrived the asters are in bloom a coordinate outfit must now be fitted to make a room with a view at your convenience a sick feeling the evicted now blinded by the sight of its own reflection falling down safely into the waiting arms of a firely lake fire and brimstone are the key words of an impending nightmare that laughs at the wake.

Once and for all this story is seldom told the rock holds everybody knows a misunderstanding embarrased by all a waving hand condemned by the tall to each its own a reminder to all never distracted by the outrage of us all within the confines of reason and imagination stands the fine line of longevity accumulated conventionality especially for posterity.

Someone elses prosperity we shall now begin with the apropo burning with a lust for us all a genuine incantation frustrated by temptation inclined to deny access even an invitation without further a due a reminder for those that knew once there was a vision without helpful restriction even the most adept must realize the circumstance of death

Awaiting the meddly of song a foot note to all whats wrong bringing to life without the strong an empty argument for those that are wrong to those who can see an elevated statue without immobility without further inclination a word of thought for those fascinated a word for the despised a wonderlust of surprise.

Without remorse without contemplation a morbid exhibition now in the road of extinction a candle stick maker an open door a big house just call and i answer to all the questions but faster remember the saying a word from the wise without even praying corrections and instruction without further a do a simple notification can show you.

If these walls could talk they wood find a place to say how do keep close in mind this is out of practice without consolation without taxes once forgotten the seal is set to work within the proper timing of the set without further ado the mind plays tricks for those that wait in line with restriction closed by the gate once and for all a laundry room a stall.

The golden calf what a surprise just in time the baby has arrived not today a quick review miniscule let us start anew without the street warriors winning it for two I quess Im on the road to recovery to fight the good fight in front of the camera waiting to fly without further additions the usual casual continued restrictions.

Correction instruction follow the inquisition the endless procession of unenviable superstition without a quota without the mundane a direct indication contradiction without further ado a clear view comparative mistakes refusing to hesitate combined origination now contemplating reservation without the clear horizon a difference it makes when the table is set prepared for those that waite.

In order to revise an order of suprise one must now take matters into there own hands each one of us must now take a stand in what to believe when possibility is an endless stream sure without shouting the clothes must be washed pressed and sorted without consultation the endless stream of work is neverending.

Now the pick of the litter when the condemned march fourth a simple over view of so much when the opened end is entirely shut an eclipse of the moon has been envaluable for all of those leaving us soon little consulation for childs play left behind without any consulation or prize.

Flexability of longevity now that the culprit has been aprehended a spiders kiss a deadly sting now these conspiracies must find the door through the way of endless illumination a quiet illustration of a saucer serving too many.

A flight pattern a consultation a simultaneous report over head sorts a full gamit above the ground grounds keeping the little children weeping a disparaging report a consulation of sorts a condensation to relieve the constipation.

A laxative with an accent stuck inside an airport with no destination no resolution in an announcement a simple distraction of the tallest a cold reminder of what remains departures and arrivals headed another way without understanding all these details would be forgotten but what remains is true.

Closing things up for good very good can not be denied when there is another copy of the manuscript waiting besides an incubation process for those the waite perhaps a sorority house in full play which ever the case this must never be denied only the strong survive especially with the shrine inside.

Sit and listen all the good have risen only the light remains a back stage pass to what remains without further a do a roasted chicken from daring to say I do.

The End

© Copyright 2021 Manon (invitation at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2252339-Challenger