*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2252599-The-groans-in-the-village-of-Rimpian
Rated: E · Fiction · Emotional · #2252599
this is a short story. happy reading.
''The groans in the village of Rimpian''
          Several years ago, there was a small village at the end of the city, the village was called Desa Rimpian. Only a few people live there, most of them have left the village but not for Teti, a teenage girl who becomes an idol in the village. Teti is still loyal to the village where she grew up, as well as Anton, the young man who is diligent and friendly, he promises himself to stay in the village and will advance his village. People work as farmers who earn just enough. Until one day, the calm that Teti felt changed. Pleasure turns to sadness every day.
          One morning Teti's father went to the garden, and as usual at noon she went to deliver food for her father, the journey to the garden was very far she went on foot alone. When she arrived at the garden, she gave food to her father they ate while talking. In the afternoon, Teti and her father rushed home, when she got home, she found her house surrounded by many people without thinking she immediately ran into the house and found her mother lying lifeless she cried miserably seeing her mother who had left her.
"Mom ... why did you leave Teti so soon, I can't live without you mom," she said. Behind the door, Anton saw Teti who was sobbing, he was very sad to see his friend abandoned by her loved one.
          Now, Teti's days without her mother, she is like a corpse who has lost her life without direction. One night she went to the edge of the Kuantan and contemplated under the bright moonlight, it turned out that Anton followed her, he was afraid something would happen with Teti. It did not last long that Anton ventured over to her. Anton's arrival didn't stop her, she kept staring at the shining moonlight. Finally, Anton opened up.
"Why are you here? What do you think? Never mind your mother let her calm down there. " Anton said. Teti is still silent,
"Come on, don't be like this and I can't stand to see you like this" Anton said persuading Teti.
They were both silent for a moment while gazing at the beauty of the moon,
"Please leave me!" said Teti in a languid tone
"No, I will not leave you. I promise I will always take care of you, accompany and protect you," Anton said confidently.
Teti looked at Anton and said.
"really? Really you will accompany me? ".
"Yes, I promise," said Anton.
          Anton came to bring back happiness for Teti who had lost as if swallowed by the earth, she returned to enjoy her life with full enthusiasm, that's all she did so that her mother was calm there. Anton and Teti are getting closer every day, always together, until one night they usually sit on the edge of Kuantan which is their favorite place.
"Beautiful moonlight, as beautiful as your smile" said Anton seducing Teti.
Teti just blushed.
"I have something to talk to you about, but I'm afraid you won't agree."
"disagree? What is the thing you want to say? "
"I will go overseas I will leave this village." said Anton.
"What? Are you going to leave me? Why do you want to leave this village?" Said Teti in disbelief.
"I'm sorry, I was forced to leave you, I'll be leaving in two days"
"What's in two days?" said Teti in disbelief.
''Where is your promise that you said first, you said you will accompany me, take care of me, protect me, where are all those promises? Where?" said Teti while shedding tears.
"I'm sorry, I didn't forget my promise. I will always take care of you to protect you, I'll be back as soon as possible," replied Anton. Teti left Anton crying. Anton could only sigh, feeling sorry that he had said that to Teti.
          The day arrived, Anton came to Teti's house to say goodbye to Teti and his father.
"Assalamualkum, Tet ... Tet ... Teti," Anton said at the door.
"Waalaikumussalam, wow Anton, come on please come in first" answered Teti's father
"Yes sir, is there Teti, sir? I want to talk to her for a moment. " Anton answered.
"She is not here." said her father
"Where is she, sir? Is she all right, sir?" answered Anton restlessly
"She went to the edge of the Kuantan you can catch up there." said the father.
"OK sir, I want to see her first," Anton said as he left.
          Anton immediately approached Teti who was sitting on the edge of Kuantan.
"Teti, are you okay?" asked Anton. Teti just kept quiet.
"I will go today, I hope you do not mind my decision, and I promise to return as soon as possible". Anton said.
"When are you coming back?" asked Teti with tears in her eyes.
"As soon as possible," Anton replied firmly.
"Okay, if you want to go, I'm okay. I hope you are happy there," said Teti.
"I promise I will come back as soon as possible to see you I will not forget you Teti". Anton said reassuringly.
While taking a breath, Teti said
"OK, go on and be careful".
          One week Teti lived without Anton, she was always gloomy, didn't talk much and was always alone, no more smiles were found on Teti's lips.
"Why is this all happening to me, why do the people I love all leave why? I miss happiness, I miss laughter with the people I love. I hate this life ... I hate ... "shouted hysterically in his room.
          One day Teti fell ill, refused to eat and locked herself in her room. Teti father is worried seeing his daughter like that, he always persuades his children to want to eat. But it's all useless, but still doesn't want to eat.
          One night Teti's father called Anton and told him about Teti's condition.
"Assalamualaikum, Anton," said the father.
"Wa'alaikumussalam sir, what's wrong sir, did something happen? Because you don't usually call me sir." Anton asked, getting restless
"Yeah, something happened, Teti...." said the father a little languidly
"Why is Teti, sir, Teti is okay, right.'' Anton replied, getting anxious.
"It's been two weeks she doesn't want to eat, I've forced her to eat, but she still doesn't want to, she always says your name," said the father explaining to Anton.
"OK sir I will come home tomorrow to see Teti, you just take it easy, I'll be fine," Anton said calming my father.
          Early in the morning Anton was getting ready to leave for his hometown, hurrying to the station.
          Teti's condition worsens she is unconscious, her father is getting restless and cries seeing her condition.
"Hello Anton, Teti is getting worse, she's unconscious," said father, calling Anton
"Soon I'll be there, sir you calm down first, pray that you can wake up sir." Anton answered
          Arriving at his hometown, Anton rushed to Teti's house. Suddenly, the house was crowded with many people, Anton was silent and couldn't believe what he saw now. Anton ran screaming for Teti. Arriving at the house, Anton was helpless to see Teti lying lifeless.
"Tetiiiiiii....Tetiiiiii ... why did you leave me so soon, why Tetiii." Shouted Anton hysterically. Everyone there also cried seeing Anton like that and tried to calm him down.
          Teti was buried in the afternoon, after being buried Anton did not immediately return from Teti's grave. He cried still did not accept Teti leaving, he was sorry he had left Teti.
" Anton, please don't be sad it drags on like this, let it go, so she can relax there." Teti's father said as he sat down beside Anton.
"I went into her bedroom and accidentally found this," said her father as he handed it over to Anton.
          Anton did not reveal what the father gave, arriving at home Anton cleaned himself up and sat in front of the house looking at the beautiful stars, until he remembered that there was something Teti's father gave him at the funeral. Then he took it but he didn't open it immediately, he went to the edge of Kuantan where he was always together with Teti. It turns out that what Teti's father gave her was a letter written by Teti to Anton.
"Assalamualikum, Anton, how are you? Are you all, right? I miss you very much, I want us to tell again at the side of Kuantan where it is our favorite place, we both see the beauty of the moon, the beauty of the stars, do you still remember all of that? When will you come home, I can't live like this, life bears such deep longing, an unbearable feeling, this is so suffocating, I miss, I miss, do you know how much I miss? Why don't you ever tell me? Have you forgotten me? Do you already have a companion there? I miss .... I miss ... Go home please .... I miss ... I miss .... "
          Anton shouted after finishing reading the letter from Teti, he was sorry he had left Teti.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I miss you too ... I miss you too ..." Anton said, sobbing.
"I hope you are calm there, goodbye. I will always miss our time together." Anton said, wiping his tears.
          Teti's death was indeed a very deep wound for Anton, he lost the girl he loved, but after everything happened there was no use lamenting all of this incident, let go of the departing of those he loved sincerely, so that she could be calm in her new life. Anton reorganized his life to make it better.











-THE END-


© Copyright 2021 sedikitcerita (winda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2252599-The-groans-in-the-village-of-Rimpian