*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253196-Our-Identities
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #2253196
Understanding our beginnings
What makes someone the way they are? Is it their demeanor? Is it their presence? Reflecting, you see those who find it easy to relation themselves with others; conversely, you also see those whose presence goes undetected, as if you wouldn't even know they were there until they moved. Some people attract others better, which in turn leads to a better treatment from society overall. If you don't have this natural inclination, you may find it harder to relate to others and associate with those who you don't know. In turn, this could affect your mentality and perception of the world, no sane person desiring such an anomaly occurring within themselves. However, there is a way to combat such a problem, that being fighting the demons inside clawing at their souls. One must muster up the courage to fight, to make a stand for themselves, though this requires motivation, which may be hard to acquire if the person has been beaten down every time they've stood back up. Going in deeper, the experiences oneself have lived through may also be responsible for their composition in future scenarios later on. The endless secret memories belonging to their respective owners, ones they will forever take with themselves to the grave. Some of these scenarios may have occurred without our desire, which can be the culprit to blame for the beginning of evil, which can corrupt even the most pure soul.

Fight for what you believe in, and never let others change your reality. But of course, a balance must be kept, never veering over to the darkness. A moral compass will lead to better decisions in life and true happiness within oneself.
© Copyright 2021 VeryWell (uh782 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253196-Our-Identities