*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253226-IF
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Educational · #2253226
Something to think about when you are really down on yourself.
If YOU do not like/love where YOU are, then do something about it. MAKE A CHANGE.

If you want to change your life, then do one thing for you every day that starts to make that change. IT IS UP TO YOU.

If you fall flat on your face, no worries, many did that long before you, but they got back up and started over. YOU CAN TOO.

If you don't know what to do, that's okay too, remember all you have to do is ONE THING just for you to get started again. DO IT and DO IT NOW.

If you hear the voices of all of your haters saying all their nasty things, remember they are haters and CANNOT define and will NOT help you reach your God-given destiny. IGNORE THEM.

If you know what you want to do and are not doing it, stop what you are doing. TAKE THE RISK.

If you are afraid of failing, look around you and know everyone else is afraid too. GO AHEAD AND FAIL. It's called learning.

Finally, remember perfection is for God, you are just an instrument working toward perfection, and every single day you are getting better at it. PRACTICE FOR PERFECTION DAILY.

YOUR LIFE. YOUR CHOICES. YOUR RESULTS.

Peace and blessings to you and yours always.
© Copyright 2021 G. B. Williams (mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253226-IF