*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253532-naruto-x-harem
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Perseo
Rated: GC · Chapter · Erotica · #2253532
leanla si quieren ver a naruto follando
Good boy! Oh! Good boy!" Kushina moaned out shamelessly with the sultriest Ahegao expression on her face "Don't stop! It's so good! Oh yes! Oh yes! You're fucking your mother so hard Naruto!" Her body orgasmed violently with each of his thrust, flinching with every slap of his hip against her ass. Holding herself up with only three limbs, she reached down and felt his balls. She yelped when he began ramming faster, feeling up his scrotum, large and full of white boy cream, always ready to explode into her.

Naruto was having the time of his life again, fucking his mother mercilessly from behind in a doggy style position, his hands on her hip and was it to pull her toward him every time he thrust his cock forward. His mother was always his most favorite woman when it came to fucking, always staying as tight as a virgin for him even after being gangbanged all night and be a mother of his daughters/sisters.

It was five in the morning and after leaving a fuck stupid Grayfia rest in her room, Naruto came to check on the other girls and saw most of them already passed out in exhaustion, save for his mother who at that time was satisfying the last five clones. So after the clones popped away, Naruto brought his mother to the nearest empty room and threw her onto the floor before using her body to satisfy his never ending lust again.

"Shouldn't you save some strength for the wedding tonight?" Kushina asked while being turned around by him. His hand grabbed her ankles and pushed both of her legs up, pressing her knees tightly against her massive tits and slammed his mouth onto her, continuing to jackhammer his cock into the abused pussy.

"Do I look tired to you?" Naruto grinned, pulling back and moaned out throatily at the feeling of his mother's pussy wrapped around his dick.

"Oh sure, I nearly forget that your stamina is endless." the red head woman giggled before crying out as she cummed uncontrollably again.

"God you're the best mom!" Naruto cried out and thrust as deep as he could into her, releasing what appeared to be his biggest load of the fuck-tival day. After a full hour of cumming, making his mother's belly swell up like a balloon, Naruto pulled his cock out and wiped his sperm away using her large tits "Hope I knock you up again mom!" he laughed, twisting the hard nubs with his hands before standing up and left the room, going down to the dining hall to have breakfast.

Line Break

"Naruto-kun, it's so rare to see you not fucking around." Mira said while walking toward Naruto, wearing the same outfit that drove him crazy with lust these past few days. Most of the girls of his harem already went to help the Gremory Household the preparation for the wedding, Mira already finished her task so she immediately came to Naruto's room to get some more, however she was quite surprise to see a fully clothed Naruto sitting at a table working something while his maids, Kurenai and Yugao were having lesbian sex right next to him on his bed.

She then sat on his table and spread her legs, putting her right leg on the table and offered Naruto a full view of her pussy underneath the extremely short skirt she wore.

"What are you doing?" the super model asked. Naruto was writing something on the table with a pen and black ink. She could see that he was making a seal in the act of Fuinjutsu, one of his people's powers. Being a magic user herself, Mira actually didn't pay much attention to another's nation's type of magic unless it was necessary and so far the only Ninjutsu she took a liking about was Shadow Clones. She loved being gangbanged by Narutos as much as she loved to be fucked by him.

"You know that my dream is going on a journey right?"

"To repopulate and spread your love all over the world? Yep I heard it from Mio-chan." Mira nodded her head and put her hand down to finger her pussy, right in front of his face. She was one of a few girls who were fucked so much that a simple masturbating like this could never bring her enough pleasure to cum.

"Well you know with me going all around the world, it will probably take me a lot of time, probably more than a decade." He then put the pen down to the table and made a seal with his hands "girls like you Mira or Erza will become nuts with lust if I aren't around to fuck you girl every day," Mira giggled perversely and shoved four fingers into her pussy.

"We will come with you, you know." Mira said with a sly smile "To keep you entertain every second on your journey."

"I am thinking about bringing my harem with me, but what about my mother, the Hokage and the girls at my lands who want to bear my children?" Naruto then put his hand onto the seal and magically, the black kanji words gathered into place and became a single line of kanji "I will call this Hirashin." He said with a smirk "Turn around and show me your ass."

"Make sense but, what will it does?" Mira climbed onto the table and turned around to show Naruto's her bubble ass.

"This will get me to teleport to your girl place almost instantly." Mira widened her eyes slightly when Naruto slapped her ass, and the same seal on the table appeared on her right ass cheek "With this, I or my clones could fuck any girls anywhere, anytime"

"Such a naughty Ninjutsu" Mira then moaned out when Naruto slammed his face into her ass and licked her pussy "Ah~, that's the spot." She moaned out as Naruto thrust his tongue into her pussy and licked the wet wall inside.

"Your power will be useful for me on my trip, so I will be one of the girls I will bring with on this journey." Naruto said and pulled back and leaned against his chair, slapping her ass once more time.

"My body too, isn't it?" Mira turned around, smirking slyly at Naruto.

"Yep, let's go and see if we can lend any help to the other" Naruto stood up from his seat and walked out, with Mira following behind him.

That night

"How about you go nude?" Kushina asked loudly when she saw Naruto stepped out of the bathroom, using a white towel to clean his hair. Naruto's cock dangling between his legs readied to be used for the night. The mother of the current only man in the world was wearing a backless black-less that left nothing to the imagination, the dress hugged every curve of her erotic body tightly and it was clear that she wasn't wearing any undergarment underneath "I'm sure the other women won't mind."

"I'm not sure, mom?" Naruto held his hand to gesture Kurenai, who was holding a black tuxedo suit in her hands to come over "I mean, this wedding is very sacred or something like that." He brought his hands out and let his personal maids dressed him up "You look good by the way." He commented, leering at her legs which one was crossing on another.

"Ara, thank you Sochi-kun of course I will have to dress up as sexy as possible to draw more clones to me." Naruto raised his let and let Yugao pulled his pant up.

However...

"Really?" Naruto asked while looking at his pant which was missing the crotch part and a part around his inner thighs, letting his cock dangling freely. Looking at his mother, he saw her reached out for the table beside her and picked up a crisscross "You're impossible. Like this, I better go nude."

"Rias-chan and her mother asked me if I can convince you to go nude, because after all the devils of the Underworld rarely got the chance to meet with a man in their life so letting them have a glimpse at your delicious body before the main course start will be a great idea." The mother said and stood up from her seat and walked to her son, grabbing his cock "After all, you're the one of the only two men in the history to have more muscles than fat, your father being the other one but not as built as you are."

"Okay then" Naruto said and tore his clothes away, standing completely nude in front of his mother "Down on your knees and suck my cock" he ordered.

"Always craze for quickie from your mother, I see." Kushina kneeled down and brought Naruto's cock up, taking the soft thing into her mouth and started to suck sexually, swirling her tongue around the length.

It didn't take her long to get him as hard as a diamond. Naruto moaned out loudly when his mother deepthroated him, pressing her face against his pelvis and used her hands to fond his ball.

Half an hour later Naruto and Kushina got to main hall of Gremory Residence, the place which had been reorganized for the wedding between Rias Gremory and Ravel Phenex. The hall was expansive; probably one of the largest room Naruto had ever been in. Black, marble floors were polished to a shine beneath his feet. The walls, decorated with countless of expensive paintings, contained ornately crafted windows whose frames were created in the symbol of House Gremory.

Filling this space were hundreds of women, probably the highest class devils of the Devil Faction. All dressed in elegant, Victorian style dresses which clearly screamed slutty and erotically to him. This was the world where only one man existed every era, so the concept of modesty was long gone and now the women of this new world were no longer shy in showing their assets, mainly to attract the attention of the women in hope of getting more wives.

Venelana herself, got at least two dozen wives and Grayfia was one of them, being the alpha of that little group. Rias' generous mother offered him an orgy with all of her wives in the near future, which Naruto couldn't wait at all.

Soon, the present of the only man in the world got the she-devils attention and they all turned their head to look at him before trailing their eyes down to stare at his cock. He saw some of them gulped while some other licked their lips. Too bad he would have leave them with his clones while attending Rias and Ravel's wedding night tonight, or else he would love to have all of these busty devils for himself.

"That's Naruto-sama?"

"He's so hot! More than his father I must say"

"You're kidding right? He's probably the hottest guy in the history"

"And...That cock, it is so big, that thing is going to tear me apart!"

Naruto smirked after hearing that. Walking further into the hall with his mother at his side confidently and shamelessly, after all this wasn't the first time he got naked like this in the present of so many women. His mother was right, better go nude than had some clothes on.

Among these devils, a group stood out the most. Naruto could see his harem standing with Rias' peerage. Unlike the high class devils standing around, they were wearing more modern dresses, and they looked good in them too. Mira surprisingly was dressing rather modestly, with a black sleeveless dress with the plunging V-line in the back and shoulder length black gloves. Catching his eyes the beautiful model blew a kiss at him.

"Naruto-sama." Grayfia appeared next to him with the same blank expression on their face "Please follow me, I will show you around."

"Okay then." Naruto nodded his head and followed the silver haired maid.

"Have fun Naruto." His mother said before she was surrounded by devils that idolized the mother of current man in the world.

The silver haired Lucifuge began to lead him around the hall and introduced him to various clan leaders. In just a few minutes Naruto wandered around the hall with Grayfia, Naruto received countless requests for at least one traditional daughter from them from them, which he only promised to give them one at the orgy tonight with his clones. Naruto never had normal daughters with devils before, so maybe this was a great time to start repopulating the devils in the traditional way.

He also received many kisses on his cock, a simple act of respect from the women to the man who would impregnate them tonight, so much that he became unbelievable hard. It didn't help that the devils were so much sexier than most of the normal women up there.

And then, after the entire wait and all the devils and man sat down on their respective chair, Ravel appeared in a column of fire.

The daughter of Phenex Household was wearing what could be called the sultriest wedding dress in the existence. It was made of silk and flowery laces. The necklines of her dress dipped to below their breasts, completely exposing her incredible firm bosom and perked nipples. The trailing white skirts were nigh translucent, and there were vertical slits up the front and back, revealing her pussy and ass for the whole devils world to see.

Naruto, who said at the front line, licked his lip at the sight of her busty body in a white wedding dress

"This is such a wonderful day," Ravel made a speech with a strong tone "It's not just the day of my wonderful wedding but also the unity of two powerful families. Everyone, let me present you my queen Rias Gremory." she then said and out stretched her arm and a crimson magic circle appeared beside her.

Rias appeared from the circle, wearing the same wedding dress as Ravel's but with a headband and holding a bunch of flowers in her hand.

The both turned around to face the devil that was in charge of the wedding ceremony, giving the guesses in this hall a full view of their ass.

His cock twitched but he knew he had to be patient because those two asses will be his tonight to pound and after he got his job done, he would make sure to absolutely destroy those bubble fleshes.

"Ladies and gentlemen," She spoke in a slightly singsong voice "We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of two faithful souls..."

"Aw~, they look so beautiful" cooed Mira who was sitting next to him "And delicious in that wedding dress too, don't you think?"

"Of course" Naruto nodded his head and leaned back with a satisfied smirk.

"Do you, Ravel Phenex, take Rias Gremory...?"

In the front row, Lady Phenex Raven Phenex and Lady Gremory Venenlana Gremory were both sobbing quietly into scraps of lace. While extremely horny, Naruto couldn't help but smile at this. Without men, marriage between a man and a woman soon became something extremely sacred and only happen once in a life time, when the man found the woman he loved the most and decided to marry her.

Powerful women, like Venelana could take on multi wives and from what he knew about Rias and Ravel; they would definitely find wives for themselves in the near future to carry their daughters.

"...then I declare you bonded for life. You can kiss your lover." the devils announced and Ravel put the ring into Rias' finger before stepping forward and brought Rias into a passionate kiss.

"YOSH!" Naruto cheered up and stood up from his seat, crossing his fingers together "Let's get this party started!" He yelled "TAJUU KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU!"

Naruto started things off with a bang by summoning as much clones as possible, filling every single empty place inside the hall with naked, horny and cocks as hard as steel clones. The women all cheered out and tore their clothes away, exposing their assets and body before they were completely overwhelmed by the Narutos, who couldn't stop themselves from the erotic sight.

Each of the girls got at least one clone for themselves, some got more and even some decided to pick a whole group for themselves. The Narutos pushed the women down to the marble floor and rammed their dick in any hole they found, pounding away as if they had never had sex before.

Poor Grayfia was jumped by ten clones at once, as her clothes and undergarments were torn away forcefully before she was pushed into the same situation as the other around her but soon, just like the other all she could do was gleefully moaning out loud to the lustful onslaught of Naruto's clones, a human wave which crashed into them and pounded them all into oblivion.

And as the clones pleasured and fucked the girls, Naruto walked to the couple who was still kissing each other in the middle of the orgy.

"Start without me?" Putting his hands on their ass, Naruto stood between them before giving each of them a passionate tongue kiss.

"Of course not, Naruto-sama" Ravel giggled, putting her hand on his cock and gently stroke the gigantic meat.

"Let's go to my room, Naruto-sama" Rias said and also put her hand on his cock.

"And mom said I should save up for tonight" Naruto chuckled before leading the two girls away, toward Rias' room.

This was going to be one hell of a night.
© Copyright 2021 Perseo (p3rseo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2253532-naruto-x-harem